No announcement yet.

torrential downpour search engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here at home, I don't see it as a horrible pain, although I don't like that they cap our download/upload limits as well as our bandwidth (which is indeed, bullshit), but when I go back to university and into my house with 6 different people, it may as well be 56k. Sharing one modem with 6 people (with a few of them which never turn off their computers) with this new cap is going to be a nightmare, and I won't be surprised if my landlord asks for more money (not that I'd give him more, he already raised the rent because we have to turn up the heat in the winter because the people in the basement keep complaining that they are cold. It's not our fault, why do we have to pay for it ugh).
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Torrents haha

I just download streams now a days. Although I dont download any programs anymore.

I dont think anyone has ever gotten in trouble for just downloading either, you usually have to be sharing for them to 'care'.

I do have to admit there are some more hard to find episodes in torrents that you cant find on streaming sites, but I cant see so many people downloading the torrents and not eventually uploading to veoh/google etc.

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
        Here at home, I don't see it as a horrible pain, although I don't like that they cap our download/upload limits as well as our bandwidth (which is indeed, bullshit), but when I go back to university and into my house with 6 different people, it may as well be 56k. Sharing one modem with 6 people (with a few of them which never turn off their computers) with this new cap is going to be a nightmare, and I won't be surprised if my landlord asks for more money (not that I'd give him more, he already raised the rent because we have to turn up the heat in the winter because the people in the basement keep complaining that they are cold. It's not our fault, why do we have to pay for it ugh).
        yeah man that's bullshit about the rent hike, I go to school in Oakville so it's either live with someone in a room and enjoy spending $600 a month with stricter rules then living with my rents or get an apartment. I've been looking on places4students mostly, but the problem is half the people listing are scabs or people wanting you to live in their house, which is a terrible fucking idea. I wouldn't live with some old lady in her house, at least when I come home shitfaced drunk or sleep over at the girlfriends it's not a huge deal.

edit: most of the rentals say no overnight guests, wtf is that. I wish there was options for the internet though, I mean we're dealing with 2 crooks here.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          sweet, thanks for all the replies folks. i still ended up having to go to soulseek to find some music, but that's generally always been the case. it's either private trackers or slsk or bust.
          forgot to say that on piratebay 99% of stuff released by axxo is legit.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            Also, what's the deal with rogers new bandwidth cap? ugh
            I thought they had that in place since 2005 or so.
            f

Comment

PIRATE BAy

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/13985.cfm

well if this guy gets caught he is going to be fucked right?
              Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

demonoid

Comment

Bandwith caps r funny. I used to use elite torrents (the one and only bt tracker that got rolled up by the feds) and I didnt get jailed, nobody did. Now its all isohunt/torrentz anyway cant be botherd to upload.
                  Izor> euros have hot accents but you still talk funny :P
                  Izor> and youre a stupid nebwie
                  AngelGirl> I know <3
                  AngelGirl> but you still <3 me
                  Izor> ROFL

pee pee so> ur name make no cents kid, pick a knew one wow ur stoopid
                  pee pee socK> im top 10 wb in tw

(paradise)>hey deluge said he wants to have kids with u

Comment

I use Demonoid for movies and such.

Anime I can find through mininova, tokyotosho etc.
                    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                    3:Shadowmere> LOL
                    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                    Shadowmere> Rofl
                    Up in ya !> With his feet
                    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                    Up in ya !> l44t feet
                    Deft> l44t f44t*
                    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                      I thought they had that in place since 2005 or so.
                      Back then it was the invisible cap that was high enough that it shouldn't be possible to reach for most people (200gb I think), but now they've set the cap to 60gb, and i think dl's at 1mb/sec

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      yeah man that's bullshit about the rent hike, I go to school in Oakville so it's either live with someone in a room and enjoy spending $600 a month with stricter rules then living with my rents or get an apartment. I've been looking on places4students mostly, but the problem is half the people listing are scabs or people wanting you to live in their house, which is a terrible fucking idea. I wouldn't live with some old lady in her house, at least when I come home shitfaced drunk or sleep over at the girlfriends it's not a huge deal.

edit: most of the rentals say no overnight guests, wtf is that. I wish there was options for the internet though, I mean we're dealing with 2 crooks here.
                      Luckily, my rent isn't horrible in waterloo. It's going to be $385/month with utilities and it's not too shady, but the landlord isn't around so when we have problems it takes a while for him to fix stuff. Either way, I think it will be interesting to see what happens this fall.
                      Last edited by project dragon; 05-19-2008, 12:00 PM.
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post

i am staying in oakville for 6 weeks in june. maybe ill see you around

Comment

Working...
                        X