lol
    Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
      I'm secure about my sexuality.
      rofl

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
        I'm just glad to see that Light is still as homophobic as ever.
        ROFL, NOW THE GAYS HAVE A WORD THEY CAN THROW BACK AT US, "YOUR SUCH A HOMOPHOBE!"

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

how could "god" possibly hate gay's???

the id that "god" would be male or female is redicilous...
            the id that "god" is something that could HATE is stupid...
            the id that "god" even exists in rather unlikely

and if god did exist it would be an IT (not as seen in the movie)

so often i get the id people seem to think god is some sort o old dude sitting in a chair on the clouds....

surely there is something people cant explain... something that regulates all...
            (its extremely difficult for me to write this in english since its not my language)

i have it all figured out in my head i just cant put it down in proper english here, so i wont just write something down that i believe to be possibly the right discription...

this description of me not being able to discribe something is pretty lousy on itself i believe.......................

Comment

God made MAN in his image.
              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                stuff
                you're picking the wrong place discuss theology. no one on these forums has the attention or intelligence required for such a conversation. find me in the game though and i'll debate religion all you want.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Re: An Announcement

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  Dear people of SSCU Trench Wars,

I come here posting, not in my usual absence of consideration for the feelings of the many who play the game and view these forums. I come here to tell you all something I feel I should get off my chest, I can't expect any of you to even try to know me without knowing a very important fact that makes me who I am and seperates us. There's a wide one sided ga in the people,not just in this game but all over the world. A gap so big that one wonders if it will ever be closed and people allowed to live normal lives without it governing what they do, say, or think. It's an obstacle for all of us and always hard to deal with. The point is, I am a homosexual. Whether you like it or not, thats the way it is, you can post what you will, but it won't change that fact, I'm not scared of the obscene ridicule and pseudo psychoanalyses from a bunch of thirteen year old junior high schoolers who listen to Good Charlotte and Linkin Park all day. Up until now, there has been no one out there to represent the other side of the gap, as of right now, I will be the one sitting on the other side from all of you. maybe in the future of trenchwars there will be more people, on this side, and no gap, but I don't see this happening anytime soon. But we won't get there unless we start somewhere and here is where that happens.

That is all, continue with your lives.

it was those damn bluedandy pics wasnt it rich
                  Originally posted by Yoshiba
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Hahaha, this thread was the best.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Richard I always thought you were a drag-queen rofl

Comment

Sorry mate, you can't go around dragging up old posts, closed
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                        X