This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrads rich? big ups?
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Well, good job on the announcement. Takes some cajones to say that, especally to a group of people who say lots mean stuff to each other. I'm personally not gay, but I'm not against it. If liking hot lesbians means i'm pro gays, then there ya go.
      DELETED

Comment

I remember in high school [not so long ago ... wow] some guys decided to firstly make a video 'disclaimer' basicly saying everything that they were about to announce to our collective 'universe' [the microcosm of school] was false and just part of a joke.

Next they [two of the group] annouced in part beginning with rumours and then a big act in the cafeteria at lunch, that they were gay and lovers. They then encouraged the other gay kids in the school to come forward and start a "Gay Lesbian Bisexual Youth Association" for the school. Many schools have these clubs which meet and are basicly for support if someone happens to require support.

I imagined this was a wonderful thing to have happened in our pre-dominantley mysoginistic microcosm [school] being a fan of movies such as 'Angus' and 'Fucking Amal'.

So myself and about 3 others showed up to this club. And were summarily humiliated on video which became a classic 'must see' of the school year.

I wasn't sore at the guys who did it, being an anarchistic Micheal Moore wannabe I even felt bad that I hadn't seen the whole thing before it happened.

Sorry for going on, this whole thing just reminds me of that situation. What you can take from my little story Richard is this: the internet is so full of reasonable doubt about who/what/where/when and how people are and do and say things, that I usually suspect the people going about using racial slurs online, to be card carrying members of the ACLU, doing it for the irony and laughs. I know I do it.
        Its not worth your time or money [ you are paying for internet service correct?] to become frustrated over anything anyone says or does online, [except maybe attacking the TW server and bringing it down.]

Its with that in mind that I [with good intention of course] laugh at the people who congratulate other people for declaring their sexual labelling; its like Troll King declaring that he is indeed, an Asian, and being congratulated on it.

Its kind of a matter of 'so what?' because once we [gays/bisexuals] start having to affirm something silly and trivial like who we happen to enjoy having sex with, we're affirming the die-hard right-wing belief that we're different and must be segregated for it. I go to work, I buy groceries, I pay my taxes, what I do in my bed room/on the pool table is between me and my girlfriend [girl, at the moment.] Its none of these internet dorks business [I'm an internet dork too, that wasn't an arrogant attempt at insulting anyone.] Even if a person is straight and can't get enough poontang, thats still no one's business. That's [privacy is] a right and a kindness we extend to everyone around us/in the world, either out of decency or down right propriety because we are human.

If someone is being harrased for their sexual preferences in this game, it is against the rules, as far as i am concerned [trench is a third home in many respects to many of us, and we are it's citizens.] For people who find themselves insulted or threatened in this game, I am glad you've stood up and apointed yourself a bastion of support.

You're just a person like anyone else here, with all respect, win a Nobel and then I'll congratulate you on it.
        Last edited by Ender; 04-05-2003, 02:53 AM.
        I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Comment

ps. good luck on being the Jackie Robinson for that tw minorty
          obscure, yet funny. Bravo.
          $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Takes some big ass brass balls to say something like that richie, GL in life.
            (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
            (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

Hey Rich, is your other alias TelCat, Volcs or Material Girl?

Seriously though I just don't see the big deal in coming out Maybe it's living in Paris and seeing one side of the spectrum of being open about being gay, or having Bilbo on my chat and seeing the other side where it's repression of facts, but I'd just nod my head and go "Ok, good for ya man."

In the future it seems the real strength will be in saying "Hey guys! I'm a white, middle-class straight guy without any kids out of wedlock!", to which people will throw stones because apparently that means you're against everything else.

Edit : Replaced we're with you're, seeing as I have Eska
              Last edited by GuruMeditation; 04-05-2003, 10:12 AM.
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Taxation
                You got some big ass balls for coming out of the closet. Good for u..

It doesn't take balls to say anything on these forums, whether it's true or not.

Richard, I as well have nothing against homosexuals, and I've been a bitch to you in the past, but this changes nothing.
                Ну вот...

Comment

it must be 'cool' to be gay now, expect an announcement from Louis XV soon aswell

$

Comment

I don't know what you just said about me Guru, but I bet its not very nice
                    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Richard- it doesn't matter to me. It's a fucking 2d spaceship game. If you hadn't said anything, I'd have never noticed.
                      I've nothing against gays/lesbians (I have a couple friends who are lesbians), don't get me wrong. I just think it's useless to post it all over an internet forum for a game. Nonetheless, good luck facing the adversity and hardship in real life.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Hm...i would have never have known richard :-/ .....takes a lot of courage to say that, good luck in real life
                        Phiz> I probably am gay
                        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

How nice.

Thank you for sharing this with us blah blah blah.

Well, time to give this thread some good `ole fashioned `homophobic` touch.

Jesus Hates Stupid Homosexuals Like You
                          _

Are you so dumb that you actually believe that Jesus loves faggots? In a recent interview, Jesus dispells all myths that he supports any sort of gay lifestyle. If you are gay and you don't believe that Jesus hates you, read on. You may be surprised to find out the real truth straight from the mouth of the Son of God.
                          Are you a homosexual? Do you think it's okay to have sex with men and then turn around and go to church and worship God and Jesus? Are you really THAT screwed up?
                          This interview with Jesus was conducted specifically with screwed-up homosexuals like you in mind. Jesus hates your guts for being gay, and he isn't afraid to say so. Jesus isn't the only one who hates your perverted lifestyle. Your parents and your friends...who have been telling you that they understand your "alternative lifestyle"--hate you deep down as well.
                          Go ahead. Parade up and down the streets and try to make everyone believe that being a homosexual is acceptable and okay. You know it's really a lie. It's a lie that you've made up to try and delude yourself into thinking that your deformed psyche and personality are actually acceptable.
                          The Bible is where all truth lies. Anyone who knows God knows that anyone who believes in anything other than God and the Bible is sinful and wrong. There has been a great deal of controversy of late about whether or not a person can be both a Christian and a homosexual. To straighten out all the facts underlying this most confusing issue, we went directly to the source and interviewed Jesus himself to get his views on this topic.
                          This interview is by no means meant to be one-sided or opinionated. We are simply presenting views expressed by the blessed individual himself.
                          If you haven't found Jesus, you haven't been looking very hard. He is, in fact, very easy to find. Fortunately, we happened to have a tape recorder with us when we found him.
                          When we approached Jesus, he was sitting on a stone looking rather pensive and disturbed. He was pleased to answer each and every one of our questions.

Hello Jesus. That's a nice stone you're sitting on.

Thank you, my son. I understand you want to ask me some questions about homosexuality.

That is correct. How do you feel about homosexuality? Is it okay to be gay?

To be honest with you, I'd have to say that I hate goddamn faggots. They make me so sick with all their stupid little gestures, their silly voices, and the dumb clothes they wear. Do I think it's okay to be gay? Certainly not. My Father taught me that homosexuals are the scum of the earth, and I believe every word that my Father says.

Can a person be both a Christian and a Homosexual?

Only if he's got his head way, way, WAY up his ass! Only an idiot would say he believes in God and the turn around and stick his carrot inside another man's mystery hole. I can say with utmost certainty that Christianity and Homosexuality DO NOT mix.

Would you forgive a person for being gay if he loved you?

I don't forgive nobody for nothing.

What did God tell you about Homosexuality?

When I was only 5 years old, God greased up my carrot and held it in his hand. As he lovingly stroked my onions he told me, "Son, don't you ever let any man do what I'm doing to you right now. Only stick your carrot into barnholes. Carrots go into barnholes. Got that? Don't you go sticking your carrot into another man's mouth or mystery hole...or you'll DIE and go to HELL."

And did you believe him?

I sure did! If I hadn't believed what he told me, you can bet I would have acted on my desires long ago and jumped every man on earth.

What? What did you say?!?

Don't you get it? All men are homosexuals! But God says it's wrong, so no one is supposed to act on their true desires! That's the basis of Christianity. You're not supposed to do the things you really want to do. Next question.

How big are you, Jesus?

As you might have guessed, I have a huge carrot and I'm uncut. You can hold it if you like. No...wait. That would be wrong. Very, very wrong.

What does the Bible say about Homosexuality?

In the Book of Romans:
                          "Thou shalt only put thy greased up carrot into barnholes."
                          In the Book of Moses:
                          "And God said, 'You are a bunch of stupid faggots and I hate you all.'"
                          In the Book of Corintheans:
                          "Screw off, you filthy homosexual pigs! You're all a bunch of retarded perverts! God vomits all over you, you stupid morons!"
                          In the Book of Proverbs:
                          "Don't give into your desires. It is best to live a lie for your entire life."
                          For further information, obtain these brochures:

A. "Jesus Used His Carrot the Right Way"
                          B. "God Hates People That Use Drugs"
                          C. "What Does God's Semen Taste Like?"
                          D."Satan is a Stupid Fag, Just Like You"
                          Last edited by Zloy; 04-06-2003, 04:31 AM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                          1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                          1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                          1:Zloy> Why
                          1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Why do people always wipe the table clean by saying "its only a 2d spaceshipgame"? It's a community, with real people behind every single alias.
                            Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                            Underground> And you win!

Comment

Thats what you think
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Variable
                                Why do people always wipe the table clean by saying "its only a 2d spaceshipgame"? It's a community, with real people behind every single alias.
                                Hah. You can't fool me. I know Matchbot isn't real.
                                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                                X