Texas man acquitted of blatant homicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    Dont you think the problem is that it is Texas, where 95% of the people walk around with a gun?
    guns don't kill people, _______ do(es)
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

I hate moral questions.

Comment

there are 2 types of ppl in this world, ppl like me and bitches, i see where u fall into

"no no plz dont shoot me take what u want" or "boom dead"

Closed.
        Last edited by Kim; 07-09-2008, 04:09 PM. Reason: Do not impersonate staff

Comment

Philadelphia ranked in the top 5 of gun related murders in the USA. I am not proud of this statistic, but when you consider that most of the guns used in such murders are illegal weapons not licensed or registered, making the sales of guns illegal will not prevent the criminal from obtaining such a weapon.

I think Detroit was #1 again for gun related murders this past year.

Each State has it's own gun laws of which pertain to waiting periods, background checks and the quanitites of guns purchased per month. In states of which have little to no gun laws as previoulsy mentioned applicable, the trade of guns over state lines in the US is what creates much of the problems.

Making them illegal in one state will not help if the neighboring state has no restrictions.

Take away the guns from the legal registered and licensed owners and you hand the criminal element the advantage in such a situation. Or would one rather wait 2 - 3 hrs for a squad car to show up after you called 911. Dominos pizza is faster than a 911 dispatch call.

BTW...I do not own a gun
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

question is, would he kill them if they were white?
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
              question is, would he kill them if they were white?
              Perhaps and perhaps not.

Every winter it seems that a kid or two gets shot all because they throw a snowball at a car in the winter.

I just think it's the mentality of the person that pulls the trigger and one never knows for sure.

It's a no win situation in this country. Certain areas of this nation there should be no gun restrictions, due to rural life and such, but urban city areas, dense in population, hand gun crimes should hold stiff penalties.

The guy in TX had a shotgun....and I have no idea as to why he didn't just shoot out their legs or just a warning shot.

In Pennsylvania, it's been said that if you shoot someone, make sure they are not only on your property, but inside the house! Otherwise you can be charged with murder rather than home protection....so drag the body into the house if you can after you shoot them

I see no use for a gun in my situation, as I do not hunt, I do not need it for my personal protection of my home and I am not one for taking another life...although I would rather see humans die than animals killed for sport.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I wanted to start a liberal stance, but then I realized. If I would see trash like Money anywhere near my house I would probably open fire too. That's the way we tough mother fuckers deal with that shit.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

holy fucking shit, this is the first time that this forum is making sense. It seems that I dont even need to make a post. I'm proud of you guys, even 404 for admitting that gun control would be useless as criminals would get the shit anyway.
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

if trash like me were anywhere near your house u would be shot before u woke up, Disotrash

Comment

i dont think gun control is the correct answer either

but i also do not condone using lethal force without warning

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        Dont you think the problem is that it is Texas, where 95% of the people walk around with a gun?
                        That's exactly the problem. Sigh. You always do this. You always speak so matter of factly about America when you have no idea about the landscape.

Two young people, no matter what the race, trying to break into a house (in this country), are likely to be carrying firearms and would be even more likely to not hesitate to use them. I live in a sleepy college town and I know at least 2 different people whose houses have been robbed at gun point. It happens all the time, in just about all places in this country.

Money said it best. It's either, "take all my stuff," or "boom you're dead." One has to make the choice of being at the mercy of someone who is obviously threatening, or attempting to prevent them from doing so.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                          That's exactly the problem. Sigh. You always do this. You always speak so matter of factly about America when you have no idea about the landscape.

Two young people, no matter what the race, trying to break into a house (in this country), are likely to be carrying firearms and would be even more likely to not hesitate to use them. I live in a sleepy college town and I know at least 2 different people whose houses have been robbed at gun point. It happens all the time, in just about all places in this country.

Money said it best. It's either, "take all my stuff," or "boom you're dead." One has to make the choice of being at the mercy of someone who is obviously threatening, or attempting to prevent them from doing so.
                          this

also he said "move your dead" they had a warning
                          Last edited by HateTheFake; 07-01-2008, 06:57 PM.
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

euros have no clue, it amazes me how galleleo lives in a perfect world

Comment

Come on down to Texas, where every crime is punishable by death!

You killed someone, we will kill you back

You steal from someone, we'll kill ya

You trespass, and we'll kill ya

Hell, you look at me cock eye'd and i'll kill ya
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

haha, true

Comment

Working...
                                X