Texas man acquitted of blatant homicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
    no i gave my opinion and agreed with the law, then because my arguement wasnt something you agreed to you started shit talking me. Your post now seem to just be as useless as your limp dick
    You're right, I think you're full of shit. I don't respect you nor do I respect your views on human life. Get your facts straight though, you dragged this argument into this thread instead of leaving it in the auto insurance thread.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• I was just going on what Para said.

But still, it seemed like no one was home at his neighbours house and he wasn't in any immediate threat either.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Even if I knew I wouldn't face any legal reprecussions I wouldn't be able to shoot two human beings in the back just like that for stealing my property. Just sayin' it takes a special kind of person to be able to do something like that, the kind I wouldn't necessarily want living next door to me.
        sigpic
        What is even the elblow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
          You're right, I think you're full of shit. I don't respect you nor do I respect your views on human life. Get your facts straight though, you dragged this argument into this thread instead of leaving it in the auto insurance thread.
          great your respect was exactly what i was going for.
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Just like to point out, nowhere in the article does it say Horn shot them in the back. In fact, as he said they rushed into his yard towards him, my guess would be they were NOT shot in the back. I don't rush at someone while running backwards, but hey thats just me.

He didn't shoot them after they were going through the trash can. He shot them after they broke INTO the house through a window and came out with bags of loot. Read the article before you jump in the conversation.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• THANKS THE_PAUL, I DONT KNOW WHY THESE PPL KEEP TALKING ABOUT GARBAGE AND BEING SHOT IN THE BACK

bunch of fucking idiots to be honest, and i guess they cant fucking read either

but since hes a texan he must be a racist old hillbilly, has anyone else nnoticed that everyone who has a problem with this or says he shot them in the back and they were going through his garbage is either canadian or european....funny

point proven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                THANKS THE_PAUL, I DONT KNOW WHY THESE PPL KEEP TALKING ABOUT GARBAGE AND BEING SHOT IN THE BACK

bunch of fucking idiots to be honest, and i guess they cant fucking read either

but since hes a texan he must be a racist old hillbilly, has anyone else nnoticed that everyone who has a problem with this or says he shot them in the back and they were going through his garbage is either canadian or european....funny

point proven.
                this
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• NO OFFENSE

Closed.

Comment

has anyone else nnoticed that everyone who has a problem with this or says he shot them in the back and they were going through his garbage is either canadian or european....funny

kid kaos = european
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• RÄFL!

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14...s=hou&psp=news

An autopsy revealed that Torres and Ortiz were shot in the back. Investigators said a plainclothes officer witnessed the shootings and saw the two men crossing Horn's yard. One ran away while the other angled toward Horn and then ran away, the officer said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5864151.html

Each man was shot in the back. They had taken about $2,000 in the burglary.

but no, they werent shot in the back
                      Displaced> I get pussy every day
                      Displaced> I'm rich
                      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                      Thors> prolly
                      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• they werent "innocently" searching thru the garbage either...F

Comment

• everytime i hear this being played off as unjustified because of race i get a chill up my spine. Violence doesn't have a race attached to it.

To follow along the train of "what ifs", what if the home owner was mexican-american, and he knowingly shot two illegal mexicans (not knowing they were illegal of course) given the exact same circumstances? Would you still say he's a racist because he shot two tresspassers? Plain and simple, the law allows you to use deadly force to defend your property. This law exists because it is impossible to recover said property in many cases, the law is old, and because of the rural nature of texas, it is not practical to call the cops in all circumstances.

Obviously the law wasn't written to allow him to gun down people when a cop is right there, but the law IS written to cover all cases in which INNOCENT homeowners are threatened (not just with loss of life). For all the reasons you want to see a compromise cops, it would do the exact opposite for precedent. It would allow a man to be tried for a crime even though he was inside the law. Take this a bit further and you get the ridiculous cases where the perpetrater actually manages to sue his victim-- a man shoots two vandals stealing his car, missing both of them, but they then sue him after they get in a wreck and become paralized. Not a true story, but it's the type of precedent that allowing compromises brings about.

in sum, he was morally wrong. but he is legally right. now for the law - it is morally right. "frontier" life (lol, right?) in texas isn't your typical suburban territory. Like it's been said, everyone has guns, and a lot to lose propertywise. The laws need not be the same for everyone in the US, and if texas wants to allow this, than that is its right. Don't try to pull this "moral doctrine of human rights" crap. Go to fucking civil war torn central africa and tell them to stop shooting each other, texas is pretty fucking civilized compared to them. you might not want to shoot anybody, but i hope to god if you have to, you do. and i hope that no one removes your right to do so
                          .fffffffff_____
                          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                          .fffffff\______/
                          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                          .fffff\________/
                          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                          .fff\__________/

Comment

and paradise maybe u need to learn more about the area and my city before u make stupid judgements about "unjustified killings" this isnt a quiet sleepy town in Ohio
                            lol pleaseeeeeee. Joe Horn shot those two mexicans for one reason, he knew he could get away with it. Probably if we questioned those close to him we would find out he just had a thing against mexicans. If two men are searching through ur fuking neighbors garbage, do you really think they intend to actually kill you? This is just common sense man, again my idea holds true to when we hear Joe Horn's call to the police. He goes against the pleading of a 911 operator, and takes the law into his own hands. Like Kolar said, he has become the judge and the executioner, who is he to kill two young men for searching through his garbage? And his reaction afterwards is priceless, like watching some dude named billy-bob jean shootin down some darn racoons. Horn has easily overlooked the value of human life, if he is that determined and easily convinced to kill a human being, then no human being like him should be allowed on this earth.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• They aren't innocent but that's not for anyone but a court to decide. They were shot in the back so he didn't have justification to shoot both of them, given they did attempt to flee the situation so deadly force was unreasonable. He also put himself in that situation and was clear about his intent before leaving his house. He is off the hook because the law protects his right to protect his neighbor's house but this law doesn't look to the value of human life and it doesn't provide for a more safe and secure community. The law isn't morally or ethically right, the only one who was in the right here is Mr. Horn legally. It probably should be vetted to ensure interpretations of it do not allow for vigilante activities to occur given the very tense environment. Because there's probably no legal definition of a neighbor (don't you just love it Jerome) the law could allow for anyone to provide "protection" by means of deadly force for anywhere within their local town or city.
                              I also wouldn't consider Pasadena Texas frontier land but I do agree gun laws should be subject to local and municipal jurisdiction within limits the Constitution provides for, including the ability to limit or ban them. It's not ideal but nothing is.

Comment

• point of the story is; Dont burg houses in Texas... the fact they were stupid enough to do it is evidence of their mental capability and if hadnt been shot, would most likely eventually died from walking into traffic or eating some strange berries they had found...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X