No announcement yet.

u.s. sells missile-defense system to UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad both liberals like you Canadians, and conservatives like myself, can join together for a common good. Disliking Paradise and thinking hes an idiot.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
      Shit man, thank God we have you to point that out! Now crawl back to that corrupt hole you call a country.
      Last edited by FarScape; 09-09-2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Im glad both liberals like you Canadians, and conservatives like myself, can join together for a common good. Disliking Paradise and thinking hes an idiot.
        No shit, man.

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        your a fucking moron, how do you think you are smarter than the U.S. Government?
        Pretty much this:

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
        dude. graduate high school, fill out a W-2, and see the futility of your naive faith in our government.

because, quite frankly, the people in our government are people like you and me... though perhaps more like you.

i'm not going to spend alot of time typing because it's something you'll learn in a few years. trust me on this.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Can't fight against the youth!

- Sublime
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

pardise! you take the cake man. You have the intelligence of a flea. As Jerome said, wait a few years and see how you feel about things. Provided you actually gain any wisdom.
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

yo lovin it, absolutely lovin it. So what i'm in high school, gtfo. How can some of the stuff i've said/say come out of a regular high school kids mouth? I talk the truth that you all fail to acknowledge. The simple fact is that you are not smarter than U.S. govenrment, you're all a bunch of retards if you think that. You can critique it yes, but how can u negate the advice of hundreds of people who know what they are fucking talking about. And what is this bs about Pearl Harbor, you really need to ease up there buddy, every country has military flaws, it was one mistake that most defenietly could have been prevented if our government could have had a better harbor defense system. It was a fucking suprise attack dipshit, no one could have predicted that. Stop bein a moron and recognize every country has gone through enemy attacks.

So you think you are the smartest person to ever have the mental capacity to think? Just stfu all of you, you all look back on things that have happened and say OH PSH YA SHOULDA BUILT LIKE AN AIRFORCE ON WTC. stfu morons, you're all idiotic. You reject what i say because im 17, deal with it. You hate me because i am right. Oh but please, go ahead and attack me on being still in high school, and having the intellect of a high school kid, because i really don't, I am easily the most down to earth person here, apparently among the radicals i am the voice of government. You all are just completely radical left, conform, give up, you aren't better than the Government, if you think you are smarter than them, you are the new wark.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

skibbity dibbity ba darum dum
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I dropped out of high school because I realized that it was pointless. It prepares you for a life of mediocrity where you can sit at a cubicle for eight hours, do paperwork for eight hours, and where you get in trouble if you back talk your superiors. You see, there are people that go to high school, and then there are people that while in high school also study on their own, on things that actually make sense to study, in one certain field. So comparing yourself to a group of high schoolers isn't really some sort of point of pride. Perhaps thirty years ago it was, but school is a joke now between the nobody left behind act, and other liberal education policies. The fact is, the standardized tests they give you to make sure you are ready to "tackle the real world" are designed to make sure you graduate because the school systems will make more money that way. High School is a joke, so when you tell me that you are an average high school I take it as you are also a moron, which is basically what we have all been saying the entire time.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

OH PSH YA SHOULDA BUILT LIKE AN AIRFORCE ON WTC
                    f
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I am easily the most down to earth person here, apparently among the radicals i am the voice of government.
                      cocks

delicious cocks
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

How can some of the stuff i've said/say come out of a regular high school kids mouth?
                        I was wondering the same thing, I figured you were still in primary school going by what you said/say.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          I was wondering the same thing, I figured you were still in primary school going by what you said/say.
                          haha props buddy! this isn't really fair though, it's as if we're kicking a puppy with only 2 limbs and no bark or bite. Poor kid couldn't fight back if he tried... and lord is he trying lol
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

yoyoyoyoyoyo fuk the gov3rnment maN. CANNOT STAND fukin c0nformists yo, fukin stupid govenrment, could prolly be presidnt, and fukin rape iran, hell yee.
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

dude not even government officials have the faith in their own system as you do.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                I dropped out of high school because I realized that it was pointless. It prepares you for a life of mediocrity where you can sit at a cubicle for eight hours, do paperwork for eight hours, and where you get in trouble if you back talk your superiors. You see, there are people that go to high school, and then there are people that while in high school also study on their own, on things that actually make sense to study, in one certain field. So comparing yourself to a group of high schoolers isn't really some sort of point of pride. Perhaps thirty years ago it was, but school is a joke now between the nobody left behind act, and other liberal education policies. The fact is, the standardized tests they give you to make sure you are ready to "tackle the real world" are designed to make sure you graduate because the school systems will make more money that way. High School is a joke, so when you tell me that you are an average high school I take it as you are also a moron, which is basically what we have all been saying the entire time.
                                Why couldn't you just say you were too fucking stupid to get your GED and move the fuck along.

swallow it, bitch.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X