No announcement yet.

u.s. sells missile-defense system to UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed the trend between sensible opinions and education level in this thread. Anyone want to guess the correlation?
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
      I just noticed the trend between sensible opinions and education level in this thread. Anyone want to guess the correlation?
      In this thread it's pretty out-fucking-standing, but then again I've met some of the most intelligent people who are self taught, let's just say none of these people would fit into that category.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

hey it's just correlation, not causalty

But what i'm wondering is why they're buying a missle defense system from us when we can't perfect our own missle defense system, let alone get it to work 2 times in a row. Maybe we just gave them some anti-air-to-surface capability equivalent to shooting a shotgun at a mortar shell. At last check (last summer) our missle defense systems were a complete failure and waste of money when it comes to shooting down ICMBs and other long range missles.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

http://www.lewrockwell.com/fedako/fedako11.html

pretty relevant article. paradise, i recommend it
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i thought made a clear distinction about domestic affairs
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

What I got out of it was that you think the government holds to a higher standard how in international matters countries than it does when governing its citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                What I got out of it was that you think the government holds to a higher standard how in international matters countries than it does when governing its citizens.
                u dont think there smarter than that u fucken retard? the us govt is smart. smarter than ure nerd ass. they can take care of everyone you fucken yuppie. get a life cuz u cant touch me homo.

I'm just pwaying :wub:
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

u dont think there smarter than that u fucken retard? the us govt is smart. smarter than ure nerd ass. they can take care of everyone you fucken yuppie. get a life cuz u cant touch me homo.

I'm just pwaying :wub:
                  see there ya go, just copying me. Blah, you have yet to say anything coherent in this thread squeezer. You're just more of a commentator, seems to me like you know nothing.

You guys are a bunch of hippies, if the U.S. govt. is so dumb then how did we get this far? Vykromond here believes that the U.S. should have let the soviets take over afghanistan. And you call me stupid? You obviously do not understand the impact of the USSR taking that area, i'm gonna go way outon a limb here and say you're pretty dumb. Incredibly funny how this guy attempts to be smart yet NEVER says anything other than "psh ya rite" or "HAHAHA". And then we got Squeezer who is like that annoying jester who tries too hard for everyone else's approval, and he knows about as much as vykromond.

Troll King you obviously didn't read what i wrote before, instead you read the post above yours and made an outlandish reply. So let me repeat, the u.s. has a higher priority to protecting its citizens, rather than resolving home-school issues, and "tyrant-like" school systems. But, do not confuse that as not important, but of less priority when compared to avoiding another 9/11. End of story.

Comment

Interesting article about how the US sold >$32 billion of weapons and weapons systems to foreign governments last year, most of it to Middle Eastern countries.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/wa...14arms.html?hp
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      stuff
                      edit: relax mayn

It's just the twforums. Not everything everyone says is a declaration of war (or anything anyone says). You don't have to keep dishing out the personal attacks. Stop taking yourself so seriously, it only makes you that much more of a parody.

Peace and love and all that.
                      Last edited by Squeezer; 09-14-2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Daylight Robbery

Panorama investigates claims that as much as $23bn (£11.75bn) may have been lost, stolen or not properly accounted for in Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ma/7438372.stm

If you didn't see the docu, and interested http://video.google.com/videosearch?...bbery+&emb=0&a
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

So let me repeat, the u.s. has a higher priority to protecting its citizens, rather than resolving home-school issues, and "tyrant-like" school systems. But, do not confuse that as not important, but of less priority when compared to avoiding another 9/11. End of story.
                          so now the US government resolves home-school issues? Damn them federalists taking away my states' rights!

I'm pretty close whippin it out and calling for a measurement..
                          .fffffffff_____
                          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                          .fffffff\______/
                          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                          .fffff\________/
                          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                          .fff\__________/

Comment

edit: relax mayn

It's just the twforums. Not everything everyone says is a declaration of war (or anything anyone says). You don't have to keep dishing out the personal attacks. Stop taking yourself so seriously, it only makes you that much more of a parody.

Peace and love and all that.
                            What I quite don't understand is why people on these forums talk about things they don't really know. Vyk probsbly knows absolutely nothing sbout the afghans yet acts llike he does.

Comment

What I quite don't understand is why people on these forums talk about things they don't really know. Vyk probsbly knows absolutely nothing sbout the afghans yet acts llike he does.
                              Vyk knows more about the casual dating habits of toads than you know about, well, anything. You've made no actual arguement, just attacks. You have nothing but purely random speculative opinions to throw around, and it sounds as if you're trying to fit both Bush and Cheney's balls in your mouth at once.

Honestly, when other people read this guy's posts, do they just hear a bunch of incoherent mumbles? I swear it's because he's got a hefty load of sweaty ballsack in there.

If your goal was to look like an idiot, and let us practice shooting fish in a barrel, you did perfectly - good show!
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Working...
                              X