• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Facetious View Post
    who calls it catsup

are you jon arbuckle or what here
    he's Canadian.

so yeah, pretty much jon arbuckle but more drunk.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Actually I've never called it catsup before, but good lord do I love my ketchup. You've got me pegged, I'm a 30-year old who lives alone with a fat cat.
      Last edited by Cops; 11-04-2008, 11:25 AM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
        Actually I've never called it catsup before, but good lord do I love my ketchup. You've got me pegged, I'm a 30-year old who lives alone with a fat cat.
        and a dog
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

• Proposition 8 "Ban Gay Marriage" passed in California by 400,000 out of 10 million voters But there is hope, an estimated 4 million absentee ballots have not been counted yet. The issue has also been taken to court on the basis that citizens cant put forth a proposition to withhold civil rights from another group of people; only way that can happen is if is approved by the state government first and then voted on by the people.

Comment

• yea it's a shame

I think they had something similar in Florida, and it passed as well

If we can get a black guy in the white house, I'm sure the american majority will come to terms with homosexuals on a public scale eventually
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• the sky is really the limit isn't it?

i could literally shit gold if you asked me to

Last edited by Cops; 11-06-2008, 02:19 AM.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• really good video on proposition 8

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-129159
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• i guess california is safe for another year now.

don't worry i'm sure god will find a way to punish all the gays in cali (crossing fingers for x-man link gene latent in all gays)
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                  .fff\__________/

Comment

• Yeah, you know how i said I wanted to go to SC? Fuck that noise

Comment

Yeah, you know how i said I wanted to go to SC? Fuck that noise
                      it's actually a lot nicer than you'd believe given our awesome media representation as the knee pit/ass hole of america. just don't tell them you would've voted for obama.

if you think i get shit on this forum, you should see the few posts i make on the news sites and newspaper sites.

I'm sure if I brought it up, they'd offer to change the state flag to red for fear of the liberalism coming to close to home... (it's very blue btw)

sometimes i really, i mean really dislike some of the people who live here. But there's just too many good people I don't want to leave behind. (and it's beautiful, but i think i'd find beauty in just about any natural place)
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                        if you think i get shit on this forum, you should see the few posts i make on the news sites and newspaper sites.
                        perfect example from yesterday, right here. My comment's the one on the bottom, and the one above is just the first guy to comment after. I'm sure they will be a slew of people to join him in "bashing the liberals".
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                          who calls it catsup

are you jon arbuckle or what here
                          I lol'd
                          sdg

Comment

perfect example from yesterday, right here. My comment's the one on the bottom, and the one above is just the first guy to comment after. I'm sure they will be a slew of people to join him in "bashing the liberals"
                            its*
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

it's actually a lot nicer than you'd believe given our awesome media representation as the knee pit/ass hole of america. just don't tell them you would've voted for obama.

I'm sure if I brought it up, they'd offer to change the state flag to red for fear of the liberalism coming to close to home... (it's very blue btw)

sometimes i really, i mean really dislike some of the people who live here. But there's just too many good people I don't want to leave behind. (and it's beautiful, but i think i'd find beauty in just about any natural place)
                              Just kidding I still want to go to Myrtle Beach. I'm going to Florida twice in the next six months, but I really want to go to SC. I find that people from 'the south' to be very kind hearted people who are very generous. I figure you've got assholes everywhere so I might as well enjoy myself regardless.

Comment

Just kidding I still want to go to Myrtle Beach. I'm going to Florida twice in the next six months, but I really want to go to SC. I find that people from 'the south' to be very kind hearted people who are very generous. I figure you've got assholes everywhere so I might as well enjoy myself regardless.
                                I've heard alot of people say that a good southern accent is like america's version of the british accent. it really is true, the other day i caught some politician from virginia speaking and it was just divine.

of course, on the opposite end of that spectrum is the redneck accent, which is like a trainwreck.
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X