No announcement yet.

Gay Marriage 2008- Topic revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not talking about your pisant country.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor View Post
      We're not talking about your pisant country.
      No, because we don't need the government to protect our kids from turning into homosexuals. Pussy.

"Please help me Bush! I am scared I might turn gay unless you forbid me to!" Most laughable.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
        bviously I'm exaggerating here, but if we're going to allow this kind of behavior which is unnatural and may understandably make people feel very uncomfortable, how do you draw the line of what society should be tolerant of?
        Just because you think homosexuality is unnatural (probably because the thought of it makes you uncomfortable), doesn't mean it is. This was slid in after the bizarre analogy to rape and murder, and I don't want that to just slide by either.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
          "Please help me Bush! I am scared I might turn gay unless you forbid me to!" Most laughable.
          (the way he forbids it is by putting his pennis in u-mouf (so no other pennis can go in there ^-^ ))
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
            (the way he forbids it is by putting his pennis in u-mouf (so no other pennis can go in there ^-^ ))
            is that lyke dix in butz? plz xplain.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              Just because you think homosexuality is unnatural (probably because the thought of it makes you uncomfortable), doesn't mean it is. This was slid in after the bizarre analogy to rape and murder, and I don't want that to just slide by either.
              How is it natural? Species would not have survived if it were

Comment

• I would like to refer to to the "big gay pile" and how it stopped the future from happening so that the time immigrants couldn't come back take er jobs. I rest my case.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Of course it has and will continue to. Homosexuality occurring in a few of the species does not doom the entirety to extinction, which seems to be an idea that quite a few people have a problem with accepting.

"Homosexuality has been observed in more than 1,500 species, and the phenomenon has been well described for 500 of them," said Petter Bockman, project coordinator of the exhibition.
                  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15750604/

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
                  http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20718

Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Actually it is. Like the boner example I stated above. You'd pop a massive hard on if you were in a room with Jessica Alba in the buff. Would you actively think about that boner? Would you command it to come? It does on it's own because you are attracted to Jessica Alba/women in general.

Gays are the same except they are attracted to their own sex (the one's that aren't being vain about it anyway). In that sense it's completely natural for them.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                      Would you oppose to a fertil/infertil mixed marriage too then? If all fertile people would marry an infertil partner, life would cease to exist.
                      i'm using the same logic to marry a possum

not working so far
                      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

• Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom.
                        Animals also eat their own children and kill eachotehr for amusement.. So I guess we should do the same??...
                        sigpic

Comment

• "Homosexuality is not natural"

"Yes it is, here are some examples"

"YOU WANT TO EAT YOUR BABIES NOW TOO???!!! GFGFGG"

really?

do you really want to go there?

Comment

• I would rather eat my kid than to see him grow up to be a DAMN DIRTY HOMO
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• seriously if my kid was going to be a faggot and i knew that somehow before birth id punch that bitch right in the stomach

Comment

seriously if my kid was going to be a faggot and i knew that somehow before birth id punch that bitch right in the stomach
                                Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                I would rather eat my kid than to see him grow up to be a DAMN DIRTY HOMO
                                Wark is so committed to his cause that he would eat a fetus, I shit you not. On the other hand Izor would only beat the shit out of his pregnant girlfriend, causing the unborn child severe brain damage. It's really hard to say which one is more of a douchebag.

Izor is in fact more of a pro-lifer than Wark. Let me explain, Wark would actually contradict his pro-life views by eating a fetus to uphold his other right wing view of "eradicating the gays". I think diligence and commitment has made Wark the true die hard right winger he is. Izor is the runner up of course. HateTheFake coming in third for his ability to show us what happens when a person hasn't read a book on science in twenty something years.

I'm awarding you each three gold stars, seeing as you didn't get through high school and I highly doubt you got very much of these in public school. You are a testament to all of us that if we don't read, rationalize, go to school, or watch anything but Fox News then we may one day become just like you. Keep living the American dream boys.

god speed
                                Last edited by Cops; 10-17-2008, 03:30 AM.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X