thread where Ilya looks for love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
    the good looking (well.. good looking in terms of craigslist standards.. so i guess decent/"would fuck if drunk enough"-looking) girls don't say anything funny in their replies so i didn't post them, but
    My friend, these isn't girls I'd fuck only when drunk. I'd hit them like the beach at Normandy.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Latino? Probably Mega Newbie looking for male companionship.
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

lol after one day my craigslist post got flagged and removed. But I had 13 replies to it. Going through them now lol

EDIT: Ok I read through them all. Some of them were kind of funny. And I got the same generic message as the chick with the horse, with the same picture. I think there's a ton of bots out there. Also got links to "love lines" and dirty talk phone numbers.
        Last edited by Kahlan; 11-18-2008, 10:43 AM.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

lol this was a good reply

well if that is your in the picture that you have provided in your email.. you are hot i will go on any ride that you want to go on
          sigpic

Comment

did anyone else notice in ilyas reply from the girl she called it the "hole" treatment lolol
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

It's pretty funny how that one chick is looking for a serious relationship

on craigslist
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

craiglist=srsly business, srsly.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I've met girls who are super serial on craigslist.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

lol I got one chick who actually has a nice body. She posted a picture of her and her friend for me. Her friend is hotter, but the body on her is still bangable. This should be a big lole. Plus when I replied to her email I called her a slut. Let's sit back and see what happens next!

(She's the blonde)
                    sigpic

Comment

friend hotter.

fuck em both.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

it's so funny how many gold diggers respond

the story is dumb as hell but they see young rich guy with money and the tongues start dropping
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Here are more pictures I got from another girl after a couple replies.

sigpic

Comment

Remember when Ilya did this?

Comment

i don't have the attention span to reply to any of these.

i'll never find true love

hey castro how is mayo inc doing?
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

have you thought of hiring an assistant
                                Originally posted by turmio
                                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                                Originally posted by grand
                                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                                X