thread where Ilya looks for love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

%5
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Collipark Bubba Spark Booty Booty Booty Booty Rockin Everywhere

Comment

Dear Human #915833821,
        After reading your dissertation, I thought I'd drop you a line or two. My name is Sangi, I believe in postmodern deconstruction, but that can really screw you up if you live it out. I'm a 38-D, not very pretty, ....

and my heart is broken from walking the desert for twelve years after having had a mystical experience and then losing the greatest love of my life...

does this challenge your perfection enough?

warmly,
        sangi
        Hey, I read your ad on craigslist and I'm interested. Even though your ad looks a little farfetched.
        ME: 20, tall (5,11), slim (140lbs), fashionable (I model sometimes), funny, sweet, laid back,open minded, spontaneous and down to earth.
        If your interested in me please reply w/ a pic for more of mine... You won't be dissapointed.

http://i33.tinypic.com/11ac1zo.jpg
        http://i36.tinypic.com/x535gg.jpg

- Amanda
        alright, now i'm just torn. there's only so much of this rich and handsome man to go around, ladies
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this is the best thread ever, where the fuck have i been? Keep them coming!

edit: wow these black girls really dig a white guy who knows how to keep someone down
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

they want to get shacked up with that money, homie
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

why hasnt galleleo explained himself yet?

Comment

he's busy responding to these bitches
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                  they want to get shacked up with that money, homie
                  This thread reminds of flavor of flav. Ilya change your avatar to flav, you're now looking for love bro.

it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

interesting
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

why is a 20 yr old looking for a date on craig's list?

don't they make fake id's anymore?
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

this is great

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Hello,
                          My name is DeShanta. I am an African American, eighteen year old female. I am a recent graduate. I am heading to college to recieve a bachelor's in Business Administration. I found your ad quite interesting. I come from a middle class family. I do enjoy life. I am interested in trying new things and meeting new people. I hope to hear from you, and maybe make a new friend. I have attached photos.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2myogad.jpg
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/1z6d0si.jpg
                          http://i36.tinypic.com/x3s3d1.jpg
                          seriously.. what is it with all these black people? is it the whole "slave powered caravan" line?

i'm going to reply to some of these broads this weekend
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                            seriously.. what is it with all these black people? is it the whole "slave powered caravan" line?

The above one is a man in a wig!!!!!!

ROFL LOOK AT THAT NOSE
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

this thread seems destined for the light of digg or 4chan.

i see a crashing in our near future.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post

your posting in ATLANTA??
                                8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X