Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
    any1 ever seen nerd as huge as this... didnt think so haha :grin:
    Vykromond.. You gotta dig deeper to find truly inaccessible/obscure literature. For instance, take your average science paper (this was literally the first result in a search for "stereochemistry" in the ACS Journal):

Originally posted by Vykromond
    Prostaglandin H2 synthase has two isoforms, COX-1 and COX-2. COX-1 is constitutively expressed in mammalian tissues and supports prostaglandin synthesis necessary to maintain organ and tissue homeostasis.(14) In contrast, COX-2 is expressed in response to inflammatory stimuli.(15) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are relatively nonspecific, and since they target COX-1 as well as their intended COX-2 target, they can have adverse side effects such as gastrointestinal ulceration.(16, 17) Several strategies have been followed to reduce these adverse effects, including enteric coating, parenteral administration, formulation of pro-drugs that require hepatic metabolism for the cyclooxygenase (COX) activity to be unmasked, and coadministration of either suppressors of acid secretion or exogenous prostaglandins (PGs), without the desired results.(18) A structure-based drug design program has been instituted to create inhibitors that could specifically target COX-2 without affecting COX-1. Since the three-dimensional structures of COX-1 and COX-2 are almost identical, only a few drugs with selective activity have been successfully developed.(19, 20)
    OMFG... get a life you loser!!

Comment

i already did science/math papers as fake royce nerd quotes
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
        i already did science/math papers as fake royce nerd quotes
        Nice!

Comment

royce is in nerd denial

get legit nerd

oh and why havent u replied to my post in twld predictions thread? OH CUZ IM RIGHT, gg

Comment

about what? that War asked me to join Sake cus they need my skill? and you claiming i almost joined? wtf war is a long time teammate since stray, ofcourse i wont tell him to fuck off, but i like to consider my self loyal to a squad for at least half a year if nothing bad is going on...e-fights and constant losing might turn me off from that promise but hey, theres nothing wrong with quake, so its very unlikely il leave to join someone else :/
            Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
              constant losing might turn me off from that promise
              I thought you said you were loyal to squads. If you were loyal, you'd be with them through the losing streaks as well as the winning ones.

Comment

Working...
              X