Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delete 10 facebook friends, get a free burger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm homemade 100% lean beef patties with a little garlic powder, onion powder and oregano make for really good burgers once in a while.

Comment

Do you live on Earth, pandagirl
      FREE ME.
      FUCK STAFF

Comment

You all fail.

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Hmph Fit, I like In-N-Out! Just had some yesterday but damn I gotta give it to The Habit. They just taste more juicy and the caramelized onion can't be beat. Oh and can't forget the onion rings!
          LA

Comment

Ok, my bad. Californians know where it's at. :up:
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I tried in n out when i went tdy to arizona...its pretty good id eat there again, but i wouldnt compare it to the goodness that is burger king. definitely fresh ingredients though
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

theres this small shop by my house that does sirloin steak hamburgers..... yum
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

my friends and I found a loophole. you get rid of 10 friends, get your whopper, uninstall the app, then re-friend the 10 you've gotten rid of. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    I'm almost positive that your lying. Your telling me you haven't eaten Subway, taco bell, pizza hut, arbys, steak and shake, culvers, jack in the box, sonics, or whatever else there might be where you live and you only eat Wendy's chicken? Lies.
                    I'm not saying that Wendy's chicken is the only fast food I've ever had in my life. What I'm saying is that it's the only fast food I continue to eat - as in if I do decide to eat fast food, I get Wendy's chicken. Unless I'm drunk, in which case I end up at Taco Bell.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

anyone ever go to Apache Burgers in the toronto area? that was good

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        I'm almost positive that your lying. Your telling me you haven't eaten Subway, taco bell, pizza hut, arbys, steak and shake, culvers, jack in the box, sonics, or whatever else there might be where you live and you only eat Wendy's chicken? Lies.
                        First of all Wendy's Spicy Chicken is fucking awesome, second of all Arbys is dirt, and third of all we don't have steak in shake, culvers, jack in the box, or sonics in Canada.

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                        anyone ever go to Apache Burgers in the toronto area? that was good
                        All I hear about is how Apache Burger and Webber's are the best burgers ever. I don't eat red meat so it's all about the chicken.

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                        Wendy's has gone downhill, I refuse to give it business. BK is better.
                        Are you serious? BK's meat is pretty fucking disgusting, they're just as grose if not grosser than Mcdonalds. For $4 Canadian you can get a Jr Bacon Cheese Burger (that is fresher than BKs frozen burgers), Medium Fries, and a Medium Fountain Drink. If you've got an SPC (Student Price Card) you just got yourself a free frosty.

Even BKs chicken looks disgusting, Wendy's uses an actual cut of meat compared to BKs grinded up leftover chicken pieces.
                        Last edited by Cops; 01-11-2009, 05:38 PM.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Why do people actually like BK?

Their Fries suck

Their Chicken isn't a real cut of meat

Their Poutine is pretty bad

The only saving grace BK has is its Whopper, even then I've tasted much better Burgers. I forgot they do Breakfast, and I'll concede that they make a pretty fucking awesome breakfast but other than Breakfast I avoid that place like the plague.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                            my friends and I found a loophole. you get rid of 10 friends, get your whopper, uninstall the app, then re-friend the 10 you've gotten rid of. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.
                            I think that they care more about the exposure than giving away a few burgers.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

saskatoon: only fuddruckers in canada
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                whopper sucks, big mac is where it's at

second thought, they both suck.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken is where it's at
                                YES COPS, YES.

And I've never had a whopper. I mean look at their damn commercials, they market it like it should be Whopper King. I've seen too many of them and all i've seen is some nasty looking meat slobbered in some grease and thrown on some bread. At least Wendy's knows where it's at. They actually make quality burgers, and it's prolly the only time i'll eat lettuce.
                                4:BigKing> xD
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                                X