Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delete 10 facebook friends, get a free burger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wave to the camera fatties :bye1:
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

J's in Chicago. I hear a lot about In 'n Out ... but frankly it's a chain ... and chains may be consistent, but I doubt they can beat a mom and pop place.

Comment

The no-name, small town diners are always best, but....

Best Burger - Junior Bacon Cheez (Wendys) Sliders (White Castle/Sonic)
        Best Fries - Waffle Fries (Arbys)
        Best Selection - Burger King
        Best Places To Go When You're Drunk - Popeyes (Love that louisiana chicken)

Comment

if we're talking about mom and pop, I have the ultimate one like 10 minutes from my house. it literally invented the burger.

http://www.louislunch.com/
          http://www.americaslibrary.gov/cgi-b...es/ct/burger_1
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

just had an angry whopper, its awesome.
            8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

You know Denny's are pretty underrated when it comes to their burgers
              (then again I only ate them like around 2 in the morning coming back from binge drinking and whatnot)

Fuddruckers are pretty awesome

I don't eat fast food anymore, so I really don't like any of em.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

fuddruckers and awesome in the same sentence?

I've "eaten" at fuddruckers once, took one taste of that shit they call a hamburger, spat it out, left, and have never gone back.

MacDees, BK, Hardees, etc are all pretty weak as far as "good" goes, but fuddruckers is possibly the worst fast food join in the history of the universe.
                Displaced> I get pussy every day
                Displaced> I'm rich
                Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                Thors> prolly
                Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
                  fuddruckers is possibly the worst fast food join in the history of the universe.
                  I don't know I've heard some pretty bad things about white castle...
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                    Waffle Fries
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8_M-KI7IQ
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

So they give you a coupon if you delete 10 friends? Why not just print it out multiple times?

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        Their Fries suck

Their Chicken isn't a real cut of meat

Their Poutine is pretty bad

The only saving grace BK has is its Whopper, even then I've tasted much better Burgers. I forgot they do Breakfast, and I'll concede that they make a pretty fucking awesome breakfast but other than Breakfast I avoid that place like the plague.

I don't think Canadians should ever be able to say anything bad about America being fat or gross ever again after finding out what disgusting shit is.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

well i guess it all depends on where you go.

Some fast food joints suck in certain areas, and some are the best in others.

I never thought fuddruckers was a fast food joint, cause um, you order, sit and wait till you get called (like about 10-20 minutes), then come back and get your food (whereas in fast food, it's brought to you in like 2 minutes) and the one by my house was great until they shut it down for building violations (buildings in our town can't be above a certain height and shit, and they refused to renovate, so it never reopened since high school )
                          sigpic

Comment

dude, I went to Canada and they had a DOUBLE Big Mac. AND I HAD IT WITH A BEER. Jesus, Canadians do it right.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

yeah I heard in France, they also serve wine as a drink in their mcdonalds
                              sigpic

Comment

The only Fuddruckers I've been to was in Florida. It was literally right down the street from the hotel, and it was a restaurant that looked very similar to Friday's (Not the fast food place you guys are referring to it as). It had tables and booths and we had waiter's/waitresses.

Comment

Working...
                                X