Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delete 10 facebook friends, get a free burger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    I hate Canada, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    okay!
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
      dude, I went to Canada and they had a DOUBLE Big Mac. AND I HAD IT WITH A BEER. Jesus, Canadians do it right.
      Where? That shit doesn't sound right to me.... I'm inclined to make a trip to Toronto.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

http://techblog.dallasnews.com/archi...iends-rec.html
        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
          yeah I heard in France, they also serve wine as a drink in their mcdonalds
          In belgium you can get beer with your big mac.
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Don't know why this thread fascinates me so much...

In Qatar (Muslim country for those that never heard of it) The McDonalds I saw had the widest variety I'd ever seen. Like 15 kinds of chicken, 4 or 5 kinds of fish. 1 Burger (big mac) for the christians i assume, and no soda

DTF, Downtown New Haven is disgusting, I bet that diner you posted is infested with rodents

Comment

i haven't bought a mc donalds / burger king / kfc in over 10 years

when i was about 16 or so i decided they where evil and didn't deserve my money

i still eat fast food but it's generaly a kebab or fish & chips or a pizza or something. Last night i had some char sui beansprouts with boiled rice from the fu-kin noodle bar, i was drunk and it was awesome, i think it was pork i was eating? hmmm i should try it sober :wub:

i should boycott Dominos as they are pretty evil too but i've not

Just thought i'd share :fear:
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Is it really called the Fu-Kin Noodle Bar? If so, that is awesome.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

roflmao the Fu-King Noodle Bar. awesome stuff.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                    I wonder how many health inspectors comes by there
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

my cop dad and i were driving to dallas to visit this "audio boutique" (seriously, like a place with 10 rooms, each one with millions of dollars worth of stereo equipment) and halfway there he pulled off the interstate, some small town, and we go to this whataburger. he told me it was the best one ever (he makes dallas trips alot for cop conferences) and we go in, and he's right. it was incredible, i've never had a fast-food burger that was so good. fuckin' manager even walked around giving everyone new ketchup, and who doesn't fucking love whataburger ketchup, amirite?

anyways we leave and dad's like wanna know the secret? and i say yeah, and he's like "everyone who works there was white."

i think what i'm trying to say is... location, location, location
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        my cop dad and i were driving to dallas to visit this "audio boutique" (seriously, like a place with 10 rooms, each one with millions of dollars worth of stereo equipment) and halfway there he pulled off the interstate, some small town, and we go to this whataburger. he told me it was the best one ever (he makes dallas trips alot for cop conferences) and we go in, and he's right. it was incredible, i've never had a fast-food burger that was so good. fuckin' manager even walked around giving everyone new ketchup, and who doesn't fucking love whataburger ketchup, amirite?

anyways we leave and dad's like wanna know the secret? and i say yeah, and he's like "everyone who works there was white."

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                        well i guess it all depends on where you go.

Some fast food joints suck in certain areas, and some are the best in others.
                        srsly
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

Lol, i love how some people really go out of their way to find an all-white restaurant. I didn't think it was possible in Louisiana. Props.
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                            ow it is actually the
                            foo-kin noodle bar
                            lucky i took a menu
                            In my world,
                            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                              ow it is actually the
                              foo-kin noodle bar
                              lucky i took a menu
                              still gold
                              sigpic

Comment

next time I go home I will try and snap a pic of it, but we got a dog grooming place called Doggy-Style, and they got a sign in their window that says "Do your best friend right!!! DOGGY-STYLE!!!"

but that foo-kin noodle bar is gold
                                Last edited by Summa; 01-13-2009, 03:10 PM.
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X