No announcement yet.

Man one step closer to God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesnt offer why it exploded either. If everything was sitting there undisturbed wouldnt it tend to stay that way unless something forced it to explode? Again, point is you believe in all this without knowing a couple key facts to it. It defies logic.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Edit: Wait, here's an even better explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_inflation
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

• Speaking of Cosmic Inflation, when is Obama sending me my free 500 dollar welfare check.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• cosmic inflation also hasnt been 'proven'
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• That ignore squad function's starting to sound pretty good right about now.
            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

• wow catching up on what i thought would be a very entertaining thread has proven to be a large waste of time.

But, then again, that's "Mission Accomplished". I've only got to waste 5 more minutes, then say fuck TW forums for another two days until I'm back at the point where I actually want to read shit like this as a "waste of time" until I can go back to my 2-day cave of solace.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

• lol the irony within the title of this thread is too much.
                Anyone familiar with scripture knows it is made clear that Man will use his God-given gift of creativity to replace God's image with himself.
                Statements that suggest Man is becoming a God are antagonistic and ultimately stem from the spiritual conflict of anyone who favours science over creationism.
                So please if you are going to make threads about scientific "breakthroughs", leave God the fuck out of it.
                sigpic

Comment

• kthx + izor + other, NONretarded ppl = epic thread
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                    Statements that suggest Man is becoming a God are antagonistic and ultimately stem from the spiritual conflict of anyone who favours science over creationism.
                    So please if you are going to make threads about scientific "breakthroughs", leave God the fuck out of it.
                    Coming from a person who does favor science and reason over faith, this is the best post in 4 pages.
                    Last edited by Kolar; 01-23-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• i get jokes

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                      kthx + izor + other, NONretarded ppl = epic thread
                      oh i c wut u did there

WITTY!!!!11KKKlollllzzzz
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X