No announcement yet.

The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Tone, what happens when they arrive?.. I seem to remember you mentioning something about talking to htem with your mind? How does that work?
    Also, are there different species of Alien? And could they already be living amongst us?
    And again, how do you explain the supposed abductions and mutilations when you claim they are benevolent?
    Any links on the biological or historical aspect of aliens would be appreciated.

Edit: oh and wtf is with the crop circles?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
      wouldn't it be awesome if we had 2 tones on the forums? and instead of agreeing with each other, they spent every day just bickering random "facts" about aliens and producing link after link of counter arguments.

like tone could be pro-alien domination, and someone else could be anti-alien domination.

would be a fun read every now and then
      I think the closest you will get is tone vs. tagmor.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

This was on Fox News Channel Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NivHgn7FMpQ

Comment

So liberals quote fox news when they see something on there they think will help their case but otherwise bash it as being conservatively based? LOL
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If the governments are in cahoots with the aliens then why the hell are the governments ALSO trying to shoot them down?
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Useless Crap?
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                Useless Crap?
                Well.... it IS a link to fox news.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                  Useless Crap?
                  No, its very important because the coverage continues to increase and this issue is connected with everything, even the energy crisis, because of its connection with free energy technology.

You guys dont know the cases hes mentioning. For instance i saw the pilot testify at the national press club in 2007, that his aircraft was disabled by a UFO ship he was ordered to shoot down, and had visual contact with. He was positive it was an Extraterrestrial Craft.

See i have a background in this and know about all these cases pope is mentioning in this fox news clip, whereas you are just hearing about it for the first time, quickly mentioned in an interview. Thats why you may mistake it as useless crap. That plus thinking its just a novelty story not knowing the implications. You also dont know the massive increase in coverage thats going on now

Comment

Yeah, well it doesn't help that the Alfred guy in your sig is in a JD.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Yeah, well it doesn't help that the Alfred guy in your sig is in a JD.
                      Alfred Webre was a lawyer who graduated from Harvard law school. but more important is his creation of the field known as Exopolitics. Many mentally sane and highly educated people know that there is an extraterrestrial presence and want disclosure and first contact. The evidence is overwhelming. Please listen to his program here (click into the other archives seasons 1 - 4 too):

http://exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

Look at the increase in news stories here:

http://paradigmresearchgroup.org/newsitems2009.html
                      http://news.google.com/news?q=UFO

Comment

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

note To All New Comers To This Thread - This Is Not Humor, This Is A Very Serious Issue, The Moderator Is Discriminating Against Me And Treating Me Like Useless Crap. The Moderator Says What Im Interested In Discussing Is Humor And Useless Crap, But Other Peoples Threads About Goats Being Arrested For Robbery Are Considered Ok.

Hes Discriminating Against Me And Treating Me Like I Shouldnt Be An Equal Member Of Trenchwars, And Possibly Has A Hatred Toward Me For No Reason. I Do Not Know Why. He Does This Even Though I Dont Post As Much As Other Members. Even A Few Threads My Me Are Considered To Be Trashed And Abused. I Did Nothing Wrong To Deserve This Malicious Treatment From The Moderator(s). I Ask To Be Treated Fairly As A Modest Poster, But It Is Not Allowed.

Comment

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                                note To All New Comers To This Thread - This Is Not Humor, This Is A Very Serious Issue, The Moderator Is Discriminating Against Me And Treating Me Like Useless Crap. The Moderator Says What Im Interested In Discussing Is Humor And Useless Crap, But Other Peoples Threads About Goats Being Arrested For Robbery Are Considered Ok.

Hes Discriminating Against Me And Treating Me Like I Shouldnt Be An Equal Member Of Trenchwars, And Possibly Has A Hatred Toward Me For No Reason. I Do Not Know Why. He Does This Even Though I Dont Post As Much As Other Members. Even A Few Threads My Me Are Considered To Be Trashed And Abused. I Did Nothing Wrong To Deserve This Malicious Treatment From The Moderator(s)
                                I'd be more likely to believe this if you answered any direct questions seriously w/o just linking more crap. Like, does the lack of physical evidence bother you? Or... if the governments are supposed to be in cahoots with the aliens why are they also trying to shoot them down?

Commence the .jpg bombing.

Comment

Working...
                                X