The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L1 TW View Post
    Just dug that up, I think you have problems seperating reality from fantasy, also throw in a mix of drugs... Get yourself checked man...

i wouldnt have typed that, i would have typed something more like:

"some fiction books are based on reality"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
      General Douglas MacArthur's Alien Attack

in a bizarre comment during a 1955 speech, General Douglas MacArthur said that we would have an attack from outer space and that the next war would be an interplanetary war.
      That's not what you think it means. Plus, he was wrong, we've had a string of wars since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        That's not what you think it means. Plus, he was wrong, we've had a string of wars since then.

the quote is unambigous, and it was in 1955 when we found out ETs were visiting earth. The quote is literal and perfectly in context with the times.

why dont you learn your history

click on the video and watch the first part of it

"You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing the cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy." The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets." - General MacArthur

Comment

• He was also completely insane and boring at that point... sounds just like you.

The end.

Comment

"some fiction books are based on reality"
            You poor poor lost soul you, for real you gotta kick those drugs and tin foil hats :<
            IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
            yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
            Originally posted by tone
            no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

• Proof, especially at time 2:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86GSsh9Hn0

Comment

• Breaking News Video

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090304/...i-f1a0497.html

Comment

• TIME TO KILL THREAD

So, if aliens visited earth, gave the governments tons of material to all countries that can make an elixir that improves your intelligence, makes you perfectly healthy (cures everything and ur immune to all harmful diseases forever), and live for 200 more years without aging past 35 body-wise, would you do it? If you were older than 35, your body would re-structure into the way you looked at 35.

*There is enough for everyone
                  *It's free
                  *It's handed out in every city
                  *It came from aliens. They left immediately and said nothing but how to make the elixir and what it does.
                  *The elixir and material goes bad within 5 days if you don't use it.
                  *Takes effect in 6 days.
                  *If you drink more than one elixir you die instantly.
                  Last edited by Xog; 03-06-2009, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    TIME TO KILL THREAD

So, if aliens visited earth, gave the governments tons of material to all countries that can make an elixir that improves your intelligence, makes you perfectly healthy (cures everything and ur immune to all harmful diseases forever), and live for 200 more years without aging past 35 body-wise, would you do it? If you were older than 35, your body would re-structure into the way you looked at 35.

*There is enough for everyone
                    *It's free
                    *It's handed out in every city
                    *It came from aliens. They left immediately and said nothing but how to make the elixir and what it does.
                    *The elixir and material goes bad within 5 days if you don't use it.
                    *Takes effect in 6 days.
                    *If you drink more than one elixir you die instantly.
                    there is ever ongoing news with this topic, it doesnt get killed or die. The truth is coming out. We have 10 months for my prediction of everyone knowing ETs are here to come true. ET Disclosure in 2009

Comment

there is ever ongoing news with this topic, it doesnt get killed or die. The truth is coming out. We have 10 months for my prediction of everyone knowing ETs are here to come true. ET Disclosure in 2009
                      I never said it was false, I just find you annoying.

Comment

• If I was a member of a government conspiracy trying to keep information about UFOs from the public, I'd hire someone to go around posting and spreading stuff about it like Tone is doing here because people seem naturally inclined to disbelieve him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                          If I was a member of a government conspiracy trying to keep information about UFOs from the public, I'd hire someone to go around posting and spreading stuff about it like Tone is doing here because people seem naturally inclined to disbelieve him.
                          someone's trying to get a referral into the CIA :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                            If I was a member of a government conspiracy trying to keep information about UFOs from the public, I'd hire someone to go around posting and spreading stuff about it like Tone is doing here because people seem naturally inclined to disbelieve him.
                            right because i type simple logical sentences and give references and evidence

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            I never said it was false, I just find you annoying.
                            Jealous of me ?

Comment

• any rational person would disbelief something they never seen before...

if you went to an african village somewhere deep in the desert, and told them about flying planes, and people walking on the moon, and things they havent seen or heard about their whole life, would you hold it against them that they dont believe you?

i have seen something similar in a documentary before...the fact that when Christopher Columbus came to the US, and the Indians that looked from the shores at these huge ships which were unknown to them at the time, would you argue that their eyes havent actually seen the ship at all? its like an ant walking on a human. they have no clue what their seeing infront of them because of the enormous size...now i wonder, if humans did not have any past relevance to anything UFO related, no knowledge of the word, or anything connected to it, would our eyes been able to see a UFO flying above us, or would we just not notice it...
                              Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

• hmm now that i think about it...this could be relatively easily exploited and experimented by using an infant to try and see if they can recognize the environment... then again...their brain isnt developed enough to run a true test...maybe if we took that african kid and placed him on the airport...
                                Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Working...
                                X