Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson - Live

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7927424.stm

So it was announced recently that Michael Jackson's gonna be putting on a few shows in London and these were to be his last ever shows to do in London.

Presale tickets for the shows have been selling, and when online sales opened up yesterday (March 11 at 7am) it crashed the O2 and Ticketmaster services under the heavy demand:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-sell-out.html

What do you guys think of MJ and what we could probably call his comeback? Would you pay for tickets to see this guy if you knew these are his last gigs in London ever? He's had some major hits and regardless of the press coverage on what I could only describe as his "weirdness", he still maybe able to put on a good show at the age of 50.
    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

i wonder how many parents aren't letting their children go?

just kidding. On topic though, I think it'll be a complete sellout and an incredible show, if he doesn't wind up killing himself on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      i wonder how many parents aren't letting their children go?

just kidding. On topic though, I think it'll be a complete sellout and an incredible show, if he doesn't wind up killing himself on stage.
      i lol'd

But yeah im definitely gonna try to buy tickets asap, pretty sure it'll be very entertaining - and some good nostalgic songs lol that i unfortunately know all the words to -.-
      More tickets go on sale on saturday I think, 7am. amirite?
      5:Kaiten> Flat out, life sucks =P
      5:VaGINa> ...Was your mom a Beaver, Cause Dam Girl
      5:Miami Chick> life is a chill boat ride with a couple of rocks and waterfalls
      5:Miami Chick> rofl
      5:Lumber> and a hurricane
      5:Kaiten> rofl
      5:Miami Chick> lol thanks lumber -.-
      5:Lumber> named Hurricane Herpes
      5:Kaiten> loooool
      5:Lumber> hahaha
      5:Miami Chick> l o l.

1:Mango.> i hit a black girl in the head with a bouncy ball today

Comment

he's getting paid a ridiculous amount to do it, someone find the pay he's going to get off the tour plz
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami. View Post
          i lol'd

But yeah im definitely gonna try to buy tickets asap, pretty sure it'll be very entertaining - and some good nostalgic songs lol that i unfortunately know all the words to -.-
          More tickets go on sale on saturday I think, 7am. amirite?
          let's go together, like a DATE

btw. why are you talking about a comeback, he does these shows and then quits

Comment

he's doing it cuase he is in dept :P

well anyhow as a child growing up in the 80's michael jackson was the man !! i mean he released thriller and bad (i still remember being 5-6 and danceing to that album when it was freshly out haha )

however times have changed and i no longer see him in the same light i did when i was a kid and he was in his prime, now see him as a very messed up person that lives in some fantasy world rather than reality. I think it's pretty sad all in all

Even if he came to Ireland i wouldn't buy any tickets for him now. I wouldn't be interested in it specialy at the crazy prices they are probably charging and i'm surprised so many ppl still are ?
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

He might be completely fucked, but his songs are still fucking awesome. If he can still perform them right, I see no reason not to see it.
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I have tickets and I'm pretty glad to be going, but if I decide not to I'll be making some sweet money from just getting rid of my tickets. I'll have fun for sure.

Tickets are like £50-£75, there was a presale on for O2 customers (I got tickets) so I'm lucky in that sense, but I am gonna pay for better seat tickets also.
                (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Me and my brother got our tickets on 6:55am before the opening time, right next to the stage as well. I last saw him in 1996 at the old Wembley stadium, I just hope he rocks out the O2 like he did then, despite all the controversies surrounding his life he has always been a great musician and dancer.
                  FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                  Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                  FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                  Burzum> meaning what
                  Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                  RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

he's only doing it because all the kid's parents sueing him dried up his accounts
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Galaxy, how the hell were you able to get tickets? :\
                      5:Kaiten> Flat out, life sucks =P
                      5:VaGINa> ...Was your mom a Beaver, Cause Dam Girl
                      5:Miami Chick> life is a chill boat ride with a couple of rocks and waterfalls
                      5:Miami Chick> rofl
                      5:Lumber> and a hurricane
                      5:Kaiten> rofl
                      5:Miami Chick> lol thanks lumber -.-
                      5:Lumber> named Hurricane Herpes
                      5:Kaiten> loooool
                      5:Lumber> hahaha
                      5:Miami Chick> l o l.

1:Mango.> i hit a black girl in the head with a bouncy ball today

Comment

Working...
                      X