No announcement yet.

What is this 'Fail' bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know language is always evolving "fail" may be around longer than you expect.

maybe even "itsatrap" will appear in a dictionary in the future.

I remember back at school words we used to use that were "in" that you wouldnt use nowdays.
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
      "meme" is way worse
      It's been around since I've joined SomethingAwful, whether it was popular or not (see All Your Base, It's a trap, and all the old popular phrases). Unfortunately we also spawned the poster moot back in 2002, and when he was finally banished for being straight up weird, he made 4chan.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
        it's not complete fail, he's got a beer in his hand

or is it pepsi, I can't tell
        double fail, he is drinking budlight out of a can while the people he watches drinks heineken.
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
          double fail, he is drinking budlight out of a can while the people he watches drinks heineken.
          imported heineken sucks, it's better in Europe

I'd rather go with the bud light instead, but obviously it's not helping the man's cause in this picture, nor mine by associating with him
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
            banished for being straight up weird
            because the something awful forums are such a normal place, amirite?
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Look this

before

I KILL IT

Comment

I love how people try to be edgy and hate on Bud Light like its the cool thing to do. If somebody handed you a Bud Light would you drink it? Fuck yeah, you would. Don't let that black nail polish mess up the keys on your MacBook Air, though.
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                  I love how people try to be edgy and hate on Bud Light like its the cool thing to do. If somebody handed you a Bud Light would you drink it? Fuck yeah, you would. Don't let that black nail polish mess up the keys on your MacBook Air, though.
                  Bud Light in aluminum cans leave a bad aftertaste imo :turned:
                  The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                  The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                    because the something awful forums are such a normal place, amirite?
                    GBS and BYOB sucks, that's about it... and TCC I guess

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post

I've been handed a bud light and did not drink it, it tastes like grainy piss water. I also refuse to drink stella, that shit is just a disgusting.

Budweiser Select
                      Budweiser
                      Bud Light
                      Miller Lite
                      Coors Light
                      Blue Ribbon
                      Miller Genuine Draft
                      Old Milwaukee
                      Heinken (The imported shit I keep seeing my friend drink, fucking awful)
                      Stella Ass Artois (man, you gotta like the taste of cold piss to enjoy this)

All are revolting in their own way. I don't care how edgy it is to hate on Bud Light, there's good reason to hate on that shit. I like drinking Draught Beer which means when I'm in American I'm more or less screwed (I was down south less than two weeks ago). I always get stuck drinking bottles of Corona with a lime. I don't care how much of a bitch drink it is, it might not be my first, second, or even fifth choice but at least it's drinkable.

Feel free to bitch about the beer I drink

Kokanee - Canadian, moderate and enjoyable
                      Brahma - Brazilian, Expensive but smooth
                      Moosehead - Proudly Canadian, Moderate in price
                      Alexander Keiths - Proudly Canadian, Moderate in price
                      Dos Equis - Expensive, but an enjoyable beer
                      Smithwicks - Strong Irish Beer, Expensive
                      Molson Canadian - Not my ideal beer but on tap it's alright, doesn't hurt the wallet either
                      Last edited by Cops; 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

its all just what you grew up around

americans are used to drinking more "watered-down" beers. i used to drink a lot of the beers on your hate-list in college mainly because A. they were cheap and B. you could drink way too many without feeling like you ate a 5-course meal. are they nice, taste-heavy beers that i prefer nowadays? hellzno! (<-- whatup broseph?) in fact, i can barely drink more than 3 bud lights/miller lites/whatever in one sitting unless i'm mad hammered.

hell, now that i think about it, in high school i drank beer that would make those generic american beers taste like sweet butterscotch snatch dipped in chocolate snatch-frosting (natural light, the beast, pabst muthafuckin blue ribbon). gross.

oh, and molson sucks giant caribou phallus. BE'LEE DAT

moosehead is alright

edit: how is corona with a lime a "bitch drink"? grape smirnoff ice is a bitch drink. cosmos are a bitch drink. sex on the beach shots are a bitch...uhh...shot drink. but adding a lemon/lime/orange to your beer makes you a screaming vag-monster? f that s. that shit drops the panties, you can ask your mammy. one love. big up brooklyn. i'm out.
                        Last edited by Pearl Jam; 03-23-2009, 09:56 PM.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

But, without the Fail meme, how else can we aptly describe Xog's "Cure for death?" thread?

Comment

When I attended Lehigh as a lad we were provided with cheap yuengling and yuengling light B)

Comment

i fail at staying on thread topics

epic fail

yuengling is an east coast thing, i've only ever seen it or had it there
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Underage Pearl Jam was the master of slamming Bud Light bottles at bars. That is verified fact.
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X