Google translator, does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha that is awesome Creature !

Spanish too? Yeah I found when omegling with the spanish one that people actually thought I spoke spanish.
    Dutch one though. People was like "ok... what translator are you using?" Finnish one seemed so so..

Was funny when I got someone else to use the Swedish one ^^ pretty humorous translations!

Wark, still ginger?

Comment

LOl

dutch one is ok, but if you would talk like that -==> bit retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        i dont see any squares, glad u bought that super awesome computer xog!
        I was on my laptop. I installed the language packs afterwards :-p

Comment

You're doing it wrong Leaf!

Base:
          Hello my name is Leaf. I used to play this game called Subspace, now known as Continuum. I used to fly in my spaceship killing people, although pretty lousy at it. Javelin is funny, don't you think? F1spirit, why the hate?

To japanese:
          こんにちは私の名前は葉である。 私は今連続として知られていたSubspaceと、呼ばれたこのゲームをするのが常であった。私はそれでか なりみじめが私の宇宙船の殺害の人々で飛ぶのが常であった。 投げ槍はおかしい、don' あなたが考えるtか。 F1spiritのなぜ憎悪か。

Japanese to English:
          Today as for my name it is the leaf. As for me Subspace which is known now as continuation and, it was normal to do this game which was called. I see rather with that and it was normal for the [ji] [me] to fly with the people of murder of my space ship. The throwing spear is strange, don' T which you think? Why the hatred of F1spirit?

So win! :crying:

Edit: I have to do German:

Hallo ist mein Name Blatt. Ich pflegte, um dieses Spiel zu spielen, das Subspace genannt wurde, jetzt bekannt als Kontinuum. Ich pflegte, um in meine Raumschifftötungleute zu fliegen, obgleich recht mies an ihm. Speer ist, don' lustig; t, das Sie denken? F1spirit, warum der Hass?

..and back to English:

Hello is my name sheet. I maintained, in order to play this play, which was called Subspace, now admit as continuum. I maintained, in order to fly to my spaceship killing people, although quite badly at it. Speer is, don' merrily; t, which you think? F1spirit, why the hate?
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
            You're doing it wrong Leaf!

Base:
            Hello my name is Leaf. I used to play this game called Subspace, now known as Continuum. I used to fly in my spaceship killing people, although pretty lousy at it. Javelin is funny, don't you think? F1spirit, why the hate?

To japanese:
            こんにちは私の名前は葉である。 私は今連続として知られていたSubspaceと、呼ばれたこのゲームをするのが常であった。私はそれでか なりみじめが私の宇宙船の殺害の人々で飛ぶのが常であった。 投げ槍はおかしい、don' あなたが考えるtか。 F1spiritのなぜ憎悪か。

Japanese to English:
            Today as for my name it is the leaf. As for me Subspace which is known now as continuation and, it was normal to do this game which was called. I see rather with that and it was normal for the [ji] [me] to fly with the people of murder of my space ship. The throwing spear is strange, don' T which you think? Why the hatred of F1spirit?

So win! :crying:

Edit: I have to do German:

Hallo ist mein Name Blatt. Ich pflegte, um dieses Spiel zu spielen, das Subspace genannt wurde, jetzt bekannt als Kontinuum. Ich pflegte, um in meine Raumschifftötungleute zu fliegen, obgleich recht mies an ihm. Speer ist, don' lustig; t, das Sie denken? F1spirit, warum der Hass?

..and back to English:

Hello is my name sheet. I maintained, in order to play this play, which was called Subspace, now admit as continuum. I maintained, in order to fly to my spaceship killing people, although quite badly at it. Speer is, don' merrily; t, which you think? F1spirit, why the hate?
            -------------

Comment

lol this bit from creatures translation was ace :P

"I once used to fly in my spaceship dooming people, but its really bad. "

so true so true !
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

For my old spanish class I used the translator built into the newer versions of word...it works fairly well. For odd words that word couldn't pick up I just used wordreference.com.
                Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                Mastersword> ROFL
                Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Working...
                X