Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Demographics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Interesting 7 min video on the changing demographics of the world, basically Western nations are not supporting their population growth and Muslim families are spreading, in 25 years many countires, such as the Netherlands, will be Islamic Republics.

Reminds me of a great line from the English King Longshanks in Braveheart:

"The problem with Scotland is that it's full of Scots."

His solution -- borrowed from the Catholic Kings from the Dark Ages -- was to create a law in which English nobles would bed with every newly wed Scottish bride. Unfortunately, though English blood was spread through Scotland, it did not lead to babies growing up with Enlish culture (go figure). The Chinese are doing it the right way. You would think that with their 1 child policy that Chinese culture would be in decline; however, this is not the case. They started out with such a large number of people and they have such a robust economic system that they can afford to do so for the time being. Meanwhile, Chinese immigration into Africa, South America, the South Pacific, Eastern Europe, and America is incredible. Once they get to other countries, the one child policy is obviously not in effect. I would bet that many familes leave China just for that reason. Immigration warfare, who would have thought?

I heard this story a long time ago on Walton and Johnson.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kind of makes a mockery of all those white christian upper-middle class families that decide not to have any kids because they dont want to "overpopulate" the planet.

Comment

you're on my planet

it's overpopulated

get out
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post
          Kind of makes a mockery of all those white christian upper-middle class families that decide not to have any kids because they dont want to "overpopulate" the planet.
          I didn't know these existed.

Comment

We will never be an Islamic republic, the Islamic population might grow, but we won't become an Islamic republic.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

oh no .... teh Brown People...
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Run for your lives

cuz we takin ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  We will never be an Islamic republic, the Islamic population might grow, but we won't become an Islamic republic.
                  If the statistics shown are correct and can be accurately followed as reliable, (assuming that these statistics will carry themselves, rate of islamic immigration), then the predictions made aren't exactly beyond reason. I feel that the video implies that this current growth situation will stay this way, but it won't (at least not exactly anyway), there are just that many variables which alter it.

But you interested me, and maybe others too. What makes you so sure?..
                  (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                  5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                  1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                  1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post
                    idiocracy
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

here';s any intersting islam demographics for you:

100% of them are terrorists
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

guess I should be nicer to eelam
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Except their stats are wrong. Simple check on CIA world factbook will show their fertility rates are wrong.

What I thought funny was when they talked about Canada.
                          'in canada the population increased by 1.6 million between 2001-2006. 1.2 million was... immigration'. But they didn't specify what kind of immigration. The vast majority of our immigrants now come from China and India, hardly Muslims.
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

What I mean is that an Islamic Republic implies a country like Iran, where the Islamic laws are in effect, the Netherlands has a separation of church and government and there is no way that will change in my life. The number of Muslims might increase, it might overtake Christians (but even if and when it does, they are still not the biggest group in the Netherlands), but the Netherlands won't be an Islamic Republic.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The scary thing about islam is the line between extremists and conservative followers is blurred.
                              While most religions preach understanding towards eachother, one of the core goals of Islam is to turn the entire planet into an islamic state, by force if necessary. Anyone who intently practises Islam is aware of this, although they are not likely to publicise it.
                              There is even an Islamic term for concealing ones true goals/beliefs whilst in a foreign land, and acting covertly.. Not exactly elements of a virtuous faith.
                              But most people wont bother to look into it and rely on the vague ideals of political correctness.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X