ITT Sarien "finishes" his AK-47 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
    I am so liberal that I'm shocked - LITERALLY SHOCKED - that people would own guns. I mean fuck, I thought guns were invented so nobody could have them except African children, terrorists, and the government.
    no silly, guns were invented so i could protect my neighbors' vegetables from brown people
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

guns were invented to kill people!

Comment

i am a master at my skeet shooting range because i kill peeple!

Comment

in the future, i won't have to add !s to my posts

here's looking at y0u kid

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            I am so liberal that I'm shocked - LITERALLY SHOCKED - that people would own guns. I mean fuck, I thought guns were invented so nobody could have them except African children, terrorists, and the government.
            listen listen, I know how my posts sounds, and that's not what I meant. I just never realized that people actually do own these things. I understand their rights to owning them, and I respect them. But the fact that people like kthx can buy the same gun I triple-kill with in CoD4 makes me even more hesitant to trust the general populace.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Are fully automatic assault rifles legal to own without a special licence in the states? Kinda hard to see them as defensive weapons as stated above.
              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

That AK isn't fully Automatic, as that would require a licensing from the Federal government. I built it as a semi auto. To build it as full auto I would've had to add an extra hole in the receiver and drop in a full auto sear.

It was a project for fun. I own several guns and yet as much tinkering as I've done, I've never built a whole gun from parts. To do so with an AR would be expensive, but also very easy, as most everything is standardized. It's more assembling rather than actually building. Building an AK was the right amount of work for the reward, and much fun, besides. Filing, hammering, dremeling, fitting, bending and heat treating the receiver, welding the rails in. It's quite fun. Almost as much fun as shooting it at the range.

The next rifle build I'm hoping to do? Easy. An FN-FAL. Much more expensive, and 7.62 NATO is a good round. A lot more set up and preperation, but there's no doubt that the FAL is a beautiful rifle.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                  listen listen, I know how my posts sounds, and that's not what I meant. I just never realized that people actually do own these things. I understand their rights to owning them, and I respect them. But the fact that people like kthx can buy the same gun I triple-kill with in CoD4 makes me even more hesitant to trust the general populace.
                  not to mention a lot of those same people are usually the one's advocating to arm everyone so that we can be more safe, however that's supposed to work.

My friend has an AK-47 and an M-4 that he ordered through the mail and constructed himself. Apparently his brother in law works for some place that ships all the parts out, so he even got a discount on both of them. They're a ton of fun to shoot, but I prefer his .357 instead of the assault rifles. That bitch will annihilate a tree trunk.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                    Are fully automatic assault rifles legal to own without a special licence in the states? Kinda hard to see them as defensive weapons as stated above.
                    lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                      That AK isn't fully Automatic, as that would require a licensing from the Federal government. I built it as a semi auto. To build it as full auto I would've had to add an extra hole in the receiver and drop in a full auto sear.

It was a project for fun. I own several guns and yet as much tinkering as I've done, I've never built a whole gun from parts. To do so with an AR would be expensive, but also very easy, as most everything is standardized. It's more assembling rather than actually building. Building an AK was the right amount of work for the reward, and much fun, besides. Filing, hammering, dremeling, fitting, bending and heat treating the receiver, welding the rails in. It's quite fun. Almost as much fun as shooting it at the range.

The next rifle build I'm hoping to do? Easy. An FN-FAL. Much more expensive, and 7.62 NATO is a good round. A lot more set up and preperation, but there's no doubt that the FAL is a beautiful rifle.
                      I thought even talking about/teaching how to turn a semi into an auto was illegal. At least that's what I heard. If so, what a crock of shit.

Nice gun though. I've played with a few guns but the most fun I had was shooting an AR-15 at some groundhogs.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                        i am a master at my skeet shooting range because i kill peeple!

Awww Skeet skeet
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

What a world we live in, where people find pure joy and entertainment from building weapons whose sole purpose is to kill. Truly amazing.

Only in America.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post

Only in America.
                            Usually that's the case, but when it comes to building weapons, no.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              What a world we live in, where people find pure joy and entertainment from building weapons whose sole purpose is to kill. Truly amazing.

Only in America.
                              shutup ginder

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                                shutup ginder
                                ginder..

Ginder runs around in mostly the Northeastern part of the United States and is heavily used in the Northern New Jersey/New York area. It is a derogatory term for Indians (mostly those of Gujurat descent). However, it describes only those few who have a very hard time to keep clean and are new to the culture of the United States. A ginder, also, possesses the quality of being cheap, unsanitary, and very obiedient to elders.
                                The ginder that lives down that hill needs a shower.
                                - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ginder

Comment

Working...
                                X