No announcement yet.

Kid lights up joint during school assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my highschool got high tech cameras the year i started going. one day they called me down to the office and asked me to empty my pockets. i could have said no, but all i had was cigarettes and 2 lighters, which they took and never returned. they cited they'd seen me and several people walking through the woods across the street every morning for long periods very conspicuously.

turns out i had sold a joint to a friend and he'd lit in gym class, as they were forced to make the distance around the football field. he said his mother said my name in the shock of the situation. i was basically blacklisted to a list of delinquents for good.

i dropped out went to other schools and finally stopped because of the poor qualities available. that same year i went into a deep depression and went on a course of pharmaceutical antipsychotics, steroids, and antidepressants which in combination led to much worse states of consciousness. finally, i found solace with the original chemical of choice, THC. also got into some other delics, it's the only thing i can truely attest to changing my perspective on life from depressive to aspiring.

simple conclusion was online school to seperate myself officially from the people who would run the poor quality, low freedom educational environment. now i'm back with ideas to change specific interests; my scars from those days are cured. but that kid still worries me. someone grew/rolled that for him and he's potentially ruining someones life who won't be able to make it anywhere else.

dangerous controversy takes a real big change to stop this potential. my only suggestion would be between-class socialization near devices of higher sensory value, aroma/vapor machines with stimulants and nootropics. they want test scores anyways give the people everything they should want, not just some old bastard snitch with cameras, and you have full cooperation there.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

U SOUND PRETTY FUCKING EMO, MIGHT WANNA GET that checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        Listen to money, he knows emo

And summa, i lived out in Walla Walla for a few months (no not in the jail). Amazing where you will go sometimes to chase some pussy. Was pretty cool down there tho, i worked in this Micro Brewery.
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
          (no not in the jail).
          this made me literally laugh out loud
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            so mean and unnecessary
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Who knows though what will happen to this kid, as he may turn out to be a governor of a state one day like...hmmm....oh yeh Arnold "the pot smoking" Schwarzenegger!

I dunno what is worse, kids smoking pot or kids doing MDMA...oh I mean Ecstasy for those who are under 30. Or how about the losers that drink a six of Miller or Bud every evening?

I mean...look at the stats of those that drink cheap american beer on a daily basis, as they usually end up owning 3 white t-shirts (one w/o a stain) and live in shithole communities in urban centers trying to sound like Rocky or the Fonz.

Drugs are bad ...um k! Alchohol is just as bad. But put an asshole near you on Ecstasy...I don't think there is much worse.

Well at least most of you missed out on the Qualude days Rohrer 714!
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I dunno what is worse, kids smoking pot or kids doing MDMA...oh I mean Ecstasy for those who are under 30. Or how about the losers that drink a six of Miller or Bud every evening?
                mollllyyyy *adrenline rush from memories*

Comment

good job something i wouldnt have done
                  REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

1:killah> what time is it in israel
                  1:Mr. 420> j** o'clock
                  1:killah> lool
                  1:Mr. 420> lol
                  1:Mr. 420> idk, i suck at math
                  1:Mr. 420> need a calculator
                  1:killah> i dont even kno how to work a calculator
                  1:Mr. 420> oh, thats right, u count beans
                  1:killah> ROFL

Lenny> Dameon angell, quit running back and forth from PL's house to yours.
                  Lenny> Oh wait, you don't run.
                  Democrat> LOL
                  Democrat> hes a floater
                  Democrat> he cant even shift irl

Comment

i'd break that kids wrists for trying if i were sitting near him. all he needed was some stronger role models in his close proximity. they'd say stop being a fucking clown and wait until its your free time. delinquent bullshit - kid needs a behavioral advisor.

he seems like he's wealthy and gets burnt for weed deals. he probably has acres of woods to grow his own but he just buys it and smokes blunts or joints to fit in with his new social group. i can pretty much tell by the softness of his eyes and his rainbow bandanna. what he really needs is a hard punishment so he goes to jail & gets a hardened perspective on things. or a family exchange program where he's thrown into poverty and wears rags so he takes his education seriously.

either hes addicted and cant wait until school is over, which needs addressing, or he's got only goofy friends his age who don't have any originality or common sense. he didnt do this on his own, because if he really needed that joint he'd light it somewhere more crafty, like behind the school when he's 'going back to check his gym locker' or something.

everyone who associates with this kid is a loser and this is the highlighting evidence of his poor interactions. he should get expelled and find out that he doesn't need the system at all, or to show off like a moron. letting him back in his probably just their way of keeping a tab on delinquents by following who he associates with. you know that principal is seconds away from a 9.11 call at all times, just hoping to make his school look creditable after this newspaper article.

i feel bad for his dealer. they should put on ski masks & burn him with cigarettes all over his face or something. maybe he'll whine to his parents and his lawyer again.

HUMILIATE THE CLOWN

Personally I'm all for getting stoned immediately before and after school. I've even smoked pot on the roof of my highschool with a hot girl. For real though they should blacklist this kid from getting sold pot. He's probably going to turn around and thank everyone for putting him through rehab because he's now completely cured of his disease and wants to achieve.

lol @ the stoner version of an emo cutting their wrists begging for help passive aggressively.
                    Last edited by disorder; 06-15-2009, 08:00 PM.
                    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                      I mean...look at the stats of those that drink cheap american beer on a daily basis, as they usually end up owning 3 white t-shirts (one w/o a stain) and live in shithole communities in urban centers trying to sound like Rocky or the Fonz.
                      Hey! fuck you buddy.
                      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X