TetrisFriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TetrisFriends

If you're good at tetris, check tetrisfriends.com out. It has an addictive 6-player mode and other stuff! Nothing to install, it's just on the browser. (You'll be playing vs. newbs at first but as you go on, it'll definitely get harder)

so how long does it take until it gets harder? :/ i'm only at rank seven but it's getting boring
    Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

I'm at rank 16 now. Try to get there

But yeah, you have to pile through a lot of newbs at first, but it's good in the long-run!

Comment

Awesome, gonna give this a bash now, if it's good enough I will get my mom to play, she's a tetris maniac =o
        (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
        5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
        1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
        1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

stage 11 now and it's getting a bit harder, lost some games

are t-spins worth anything btw, because i'm really bad at those
          Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Don't bother with t-spins too much but yeah they give you stuff.
            http://www.tetrisfriends.com/help/tips_Battle.php

The winner is based on who gets the most KOs, then lines sent. So if you get a few KOs, you've pretty much won already. It's tough to do, though :P

I think all the other people in the multiplayer game types are bots o_o. Still fun though.
            Last edited by Nockm; 06-15-2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

sammarshall
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

This is not tetris, I don't get it at all =[
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Hi, why are you not playing powerball zone's Scramble League? Ra even has a Euro team =/ ... just for you (PS bring mantra).

Comment

I don't have a puter that can run subspace at the moment... :P

Comment

I'm pretty stuck on lvl12, best score so far was a perfect clear with 2 ko's and 33 lines ><

edit: stuck on 13 now =[
                      Last edited by RednaZ; 06-16-2009, 08:45 AM.
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                        I'm pretty stuck on lvl12, best score so far was a perfect clear with 2 ko's and 33 lines ><

edit: stuck on 13 now =[
                        I almost got to rank 15.

Best with 2 KO's and 54 lines sent, or KO's 3 and lines sent 39.
                        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                        3:Shadowmere> LOL
                        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                        Shadowmere> Rofl
                        Up in ya !> With his feet
                        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                        Up in ya !> l44t feet
                        Deft> l44t f44t*
                        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Pinkstar and i were doing this on OMGPOP.com, they got a ton of ripoff games you can play over flash with friends and stat tracking and stuff.
                          "I'm the mathematician who calculated God from ******" -RZA

ph> if you were a man and i had a blindfold i'd probably suck you off

Comment

Working...
                          X