• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guide To Proper Sharking

A Guide to Proper Sharking- Scurvy

Table of Contents-

I. Introduction

i. Preface

II. Sharking Fundamentals (For Beginners)

i. “Proper Sharking Technique”
    ii. “Don’t attempt a glimpse of your own”
    iii. “Making a proper getaway” (taking advantage of your environment)

III. Intermediate Sharking Techniques

i. When NOT to shark
    ii. How to approach challenging sharking attire
    iii. Choosing appropriate victims
    iv. Pulling off a ‘double shark’
    v. Attempting a simultaneous shark on adjacent victims
    vi. Dealing with adverse reactions

IV. Advanced Sharking Techniques

i. Sharking in a densely populated environment
    ii. “Triple Shark”
    iii. Alternate sharking approach patterns
    iv. Proper Documentation: notes on camera work

V. Conclusion

I. Introduction

i. Preface

The purpose of this guide is to promote and increase sharking awareness and participation.

But what IS sharking?

Excellent Question! Sharking is the latest trend sweeping Japan and Europe (both cultures notorious for their pioneering in sexual forefronts—Japan in particular is known for some pretty weird shit). The concept is fairly basic: approach an attractive female in a public environment (I’d recommend a 6-8 on a ten point scale to begin with) and rip off her clothing, with the goal of exposing panties or breasts. You can find the official definition on Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sharking

But what is the purpose of sharking?

I’m surprised you have to even ask, really. Sharking is probably one of the most demeaning, sexist acts one can commit in contemporary societies without the risk of the resulting penitentiary sodomy on your end. Embarrassment, moral outrage, and (in some cases) a brief pursuit are often the result of a successful sharking.

Who do I shark?

The opportunities are endless. Perhaps you wish to rekindle an old flame with some public humiliation. Possibly you’d like to avenge a messy breakup or even attract a potential mate. I personally take the most satisfaction out of sharking complete and utter strangers, with no ulterior motives—But to each their own!

Before continuing to our comprehensive guide, feel free to check out a few ‘viral videos’ that may provide you with visuals that will assist you in understanding the finer points that I cover later on.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=67d_1176262365

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ng-562444.html

Comment

II. Sharking Fundamentals (For Begginers)

i. “Proper Sharking Technique”
      Before you even attempt a sharking excursion, there are a few terms you should be aware of. The first is referred to as ‘topsharking.’ This involves removing the shirt of a woman in one swift motion. Amateurs may direct their attentions to women wearing tube tops for their first few attempts. These provide easy targets due to the lack of straps and (in most cases) a bra. If done properly, the top of the blouse should be slipped down completely—exposing the breasts, and then gently (but quickly) lifted under the bottom edge of the breasts, resulting in a ‘jiggle’ effect. As you refine your technique you will find yourself looking for new challenges—starting at the bottom of the shirt and pulling upwards—exposing the breasts and covering the face in what is known as a “Hockey Shark.” This experimentation is encouraged, but I cannot stress enough how important it is that you master the fundamentals before you attempt any of these advanced techniques.
      The second basic technique that should be explored is known as ‘lowsharking.’ This involves exposing the panties of the target. As with topsharking, there are a myriad of options to choose from here, but (similar to the tube top training) I’d recommend that an aspiring shark begin with targets who are wearing loose, airy skirts (preferably with an elastic waist band.) This provides two equally viable options: If the target is bending over, it is a simple matter of grasping the skirt on the lower hem and lifting it over her ass and bunching it around her midsection, exposing (hopefully) some sort of cotton, silk, laced, colored, patterned, or otherwise exotic panties. The second option (if the target is standing upright or walking) is to grasp the skirt near mid-thigh and give a firm, swift tug downwards. If done properly, the skirt should gather around the target’s ankles, momentarily disabling and disorienting her.
      Master these two basic techniques and you will open up a whole new realm of sharking opportunities for yourself.

ii. “Do Not Attempt a Glimpse of Your Own”
      This is a classic rookie mistake. The first thing you have to understand is that sharking is not for your own personal gain (although there is a certain amount of satisfaction involved). The main goal of sharking is to shock and demoralize your target. This often slips your mind when you uncover your first pair of ‘titties’ or ‘g-string,’ and it is very easy to forget yourself and linger, taking in the sight. This provides your target with a 4-7 second window to re-adjust, pursue, attack, or otherwise retaliate in a self-righteous rage. As a general rule, the bigger the target, the more extreme the retaliation. I’ve found that while dealing with anybody exceeding a DD, you can expect at the very least a key-ring pepper spray, should you unconsciously decide to dawdle. Get in and get out, let the cameraman deal with the visuals.

iii. Making a Proper Getaway (taking advantage of your environment)
      Obviously part of the excitement involved in sharking is the thrill of possibly being caught. This is not a thrill. Do not get caught. Live to shark another day. The first thing to consider is your own attire. Not only do you want to successfully escape, you also don’t want to be recognized, or fingered later on. I’d recommend a hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses, and (if you are able to) a style of facial hair that can be altered or shaved immediately upon returning from you sharking excursion. The goal is to remain discreet, but not shady enough so as to alert any potential victims.
      It is far more important, however, to concern yourself with your getaway post sharking. If you do it correctly, it should be a simple matter of approach, shark, and sprint: the victim won’t know she’s been sharked until you’re already a half block away. I have, in my experiences encountered ‘sharkbait.’ These are former victims who have been sharked before and return to the streets dressed in a manner appealing to amateur sharks, for the sole reason of catching them in the act and (ideally) beating them about the face and neck with an oversized handbag filled with gravel. For this reason it is vital that you assess your environment before every attempt. For example, f you see your victim approaching a crosswalk, or a side street, you may wish to consider a lowshark approach. Pulling your victim’s pants or skirt down to about knee level is an excellent way to restrict lateral movement while you retreat safely down your side street or alley. Conversely, if you notice a target ascending or descending a set of stairs, a topshark would be a wise option. Most targets (sharkbait or not) will take a moment to pull up their top rather than sprinting down a flight of stairs with their bosoms heaving about, obstructing their vision, etc. It is a simple matter in this case to successfully navigate your way through the stairs and lose yourself in a crowd. It is vital that you stick to the basics, but always be aware of your surroundings and prepared for a possible extended pursuit by your victim.
      Last edited by Scurvy; 06-17-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

III. Intermediate Sharking Techniques

i. When NOT to shark
        Any aspiring shark will come to a point in his career where it is a wise decision to abort an attempt before it comes to fruition. For example, if you are approaching a potential victim and notice an excess of back and/or body hair (a sure sign of anabolic steroid use), you may want to simply veer off and find another target to pursue. Other warning signs may include a lumberjackish walking companion or a blue uniform with a badge. Aside from these three things, happy sharking!

ii. How to Approach Challenging Sharking Attire

Most avid sharks reach a point in their careers where they aim to move on to more challenging marks. Tube tops and skirts can be fun, but they don’t always require the level of skill that many sharks work so hard to acquire. While accessories such as buttons, zippers, and belts may still beyond reach for many ambitious sharks, there are certain techniques that may provide for a gentle transition into this new uncharted territory (for the record, ‘sharking’ a victim while she is passed out in a gutter is generally frowned upon). Tank tops often are a logical step forward from tube tops. In fact, there are many benefits to topsharking a halter, tank, spaghetti strap, etc. This provides the opportunity for a ‘half shark,’ which allows for only partial exposure of the breasts, but has the added bonus of pinning a victim’s arms to the side of her torso, resulting in a more difficult recovery. Obviously the tighter the garment, the more effective, but it can also be a bit more challenging. It is up to you as a shark to determine your own skill level and confidence, and even though you may suffer a few failed attempts as you progress in your technique, if you refer to the section on effective getaways, you should have plenty of opportunities to enhance your sharking repertoire.

iii. Choosing Appropriate Victims
        We have already covered the short list of targets that are not wise to shark, and again, choosing your victims is often purely personal preference. There are, however, certain victims that especially embody ideals and morals of this offensive hobby. It stands to reason that if our goal is to demoralize, embarrass, and offend our victims, that we should be selecting targets that already suffer from a low self-esteem. This list includes, but is not limited to, middle aged women who are ‘trying too hard,’ females who are slightly to extremely overweight, and recovering burn victims. The greatest gratification you can receive from sharking is shocked outrage from your victim and incredulous laughter from passerby as you make your getaway, so I suggest you choose your victims accordingly.

iv. Pulling Off a ‘Double Shark’
        The double shark is usually a goal for amateur sharks, and finally pulling one off (no pun intended) can be an exhilarating experience. The double shark simply consists of any combination of top and lowsharks. This requires speed and accuracy that can only result from several successful single sharks under your belt. This can be done simultaneously, using one hand for each sharking zone, and it is very important that you keep a low center of gravity that allows you to reach each section with ease. It is recommended that you take a low approach, which we will discuss later on in advanced sharking techniques.
        A double shark also presents a new opportunity that we have not yet explored. This is another technique that benefits greatly from the target being adorned in a loose skirt type garment (sun dresses, saris, and leotards work just as well). This involves an ‘over the top’ lowshark (as apposed to a ‘pull down’ lowshark) with a simultaneous pull down of whatever panties she happens to be wearing. As an added bonus, if you apply slight forward pressure to the over the top skirt shark, and pull back as you pull her panties down, you often get a stumble or even a trip to the sidewalk from your victim—adding to the public humiliation as she tries to stand, pull up her panties, and unravel her skirt all at once. If by happenstance your target turns out to be going commando, the panty shark can be replaced by a quick series of spanks.
        If a double shark is successfully executed, you’re often granted enough time to turn around for a few complimentary wordless catcalls during your getaway. Some of the greatest sharks of our day have been immortalized on film using this technique.

v. Attempting a simultaneous shark on adjacent victims

Similar in nature to a double shark, an adjacent shark is simply a low or topshark (or one of each if you can manage it) on two victims walking side by side. It is important in this method to approach directly from the center, so that you have two successful sharks. It can be easy, in grasping the garment near the hip, to achieve a half shark where the victim is only partially exposed.
        It is also important to note, that with enough speed, it is possible to shark three or even four victims in a row before you are able to sprint away. In attempting this, however, never leave a potential victim ‘un-sharked’ because that leaves her available to pursue and potentially avenge her fallen companions.

vi. Dealing with Adverse Reactions
        It happens to everyone. Maybe you stumble and trip, or perhaps you attempt to shark a victim with an excessively billowy garment and you get tangled up in it, but sometimes a shark just goes wrong. This can be incredibly amusing to view later in the security of a private location, but it is an event that every shark needs to strive to avoid if at all possible.
        When you do get caught up in this unfortunate situation, however, step one is simply to abandon all dignity and make a run for it. Worst-case scenario, if you are confronted, a common ploy is to feign mental retardation. If pulled off correctly this can result in just as much embarrassment for a victim than a successful shark. Other defenses may include a clumsy ‘stumble’ that happened to disrobe your target, or possibly an “I lost a bet,” route, although that is rarely received in good nature.

Comment

IV. Advanced Sharking Techniques

i. Sharking in a Densely Populated Environment
          This is pretty self explanatory, and while the rewards can be great (increased ridicule by passerby, some light trampling, or even traffic jams) the risks are also great. It is suggested that you be accomplished at navigating through crowds (both with and against) at great speed, and not to attempt until you’re well versed in all previous sharking techniques.

ii. Triple Shark
          This is a step up from the double shark. Timing and accuracy are imperative, for you are attempting a double lowshark (skirt and panties) and a topshark for good measure. The suggested procedure is to attempt an over the top skirt shark and the panty shark described above, that will ideally result in a stumble. It is then a simple matter to perform a topshark while your victim is disoriented. For maximum humiliation, a “hockey shark” can be substituted for the topshark and in this case you are granted the luxury of making a leisurely getaway, assuming your victim is on the ground with her skirt around her midriff, panties around her ankles, and blouse pulled up over her head.

Note: In very rare instances, you may be granted with the opportunity of a “Quad-Shark.” This involves the Triple Shark as described above; but if you are aware of your surroundings (as any competent shark should be) and notice a telltale string protruding from your incapacitated victim after the second stage of the lowshark (panty-pull), then you can forcibly remove the used tampon from your victim and drop it on her as you make your getaway.

iii. Alternate Sharking Approach Patterns

Most of the techniques covered so far have been described in a way that would lend itself to a rear approach. Obviously any of these techniques can be performed from any angle, with an increase of risk. Many experienced sharks prefer a frontal approach, for the sheer enjoyment of catching a glimpse of the victims face before they scurry away. Frontal approaches can be made from a slight angle, so as not to alert your victim before the actual sharking. It is also popular to walk towards your target (on a rough parallel) and to make a quick side-step at the last moment to achieve your shark in a face-to-face fashion. You have to be aware while making a frontal approach that the first impulse of a victim who (may or may not) feel molested after a sharking is to knee you in your groin, or possibly take a swipe at you with a purse or tote. This is avoidable with discreetness and speed, and of course a casual approach is very important so as not to alert your target to the impending shark. Feel free to experiment with what you feel most comfortable with: lateral approaches, angled approaches, and front and rear approaches are all viable options, and I suggest you try all of them in some combination until you find a technique that is best suited to your style.

iv. Proper Documentation: Notes on Camera Work
          While slightly less risky than actually sharking, properly documenting any and all sharking endeavors is vital. Posting our work online is one surefire way to maintain a steady flow of morally outraged feminist viewers. Seeing as how we have made a conscious decision to pursue such a blatantly inflammatory hobby, our entire purpose is futile if we are unable to circulate our work.
          While working a camera, it is vital (even more so than actually sharking) to remain discreet. Stay at a safe distance while recording, and keep the camera on only long enough to get a shot of the victim’s reaction. Immediately turn off the camera and conceal it as soon as the resulting uproar has subsided. These clips will be compiled together later on, but while you’re in the field, getting caught filming any sharking related occurrences can get you into serious trouble.
          In my experience it pays off to pair up with another shark of a similar skill level and alternate between filming and sharking. This way the risk is spread evenly and you both have a thorough understanding of the ins and outs of proper sharking technique and etiquette.

Comment

V. Conclusion
            So there you have it: a beginners guide to sharking. Feel free to pull from my experiences to make your own foray into this vast new world. It is important to understand that this is simply a guide from an experienced shark, and that creativity and experimentation in your sharking is not only encouraged, but paramount to the advancement of modern sharking. Who knows, someday you may even work yourself up to the legendary “Wedding Shark,” or (if presented with an open casket) the ever elusive “Funeral Shark.” Be safe, and as always: Happy Sharking.

Comment

Old lady in European vid :thumbsup:
              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

wrong sectifon FUKZ.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I HONESTLY thought this was going to teach me how to shark in ?go base.

LOL HOW WRONG I WAS!

Please someone assure me I wasn't the only one thinking this.
                  (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                  5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                  1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                  1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

You were the only one thinking this
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Posting in epic thread

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy Turbo View Post
                        I HONESTLY thought this was going to teach me how to shark in ?go base.

LOL HOW WRONG I WAS!

Please someone assure me I wasn't the only one thinking this.
                        yea i thought this too, but this sharking seems a hell of a lot more fun
                        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

for the record, this took me a solid two and a half hours to create at work this afternoon

Comment

Productive day
                            PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                            Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

I'm 12 years old and what is this?
                              IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                              yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                              Originally posted by tone
                              no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Working...
                              X