creationism debunked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creationism debunked

I'm currently playing the alias Tower. Just happened to notice sinning was laming around in pubs, felt like a quick thrill. The next passage is from some a science website, then below is some creationism vs evolution conversation.

"The RNA world hypothesis proposed 40 years ago suggested that life on Earth started not with DNA but with RNA. Now a team of scientists bolsters this hypothesis, having assembled RNA in the lab from a mixture that resembles what was likely the primordial soup. 'Until now,' Science News reports, 'scientists couldn't figure out the chemical reactions that created the earliest RNA molecules.' The new work started the RNA assembly chemistry from a different angle than what earlier work had tried."

Click the link too, very informative.

Tower> sinning, have you ever heard of richard dawkins?
    Tower> go to youtube.com to stfu yourself forever
    ph> didn't he host family feud
    Tower> hahah i doubt it
    sinning> I know all about him
    Tower> so you are still fundamentalist after hearing him?
    ph> no i'm pretty sure he hosted family feud
    Tower> he answers Q and A after one of his lectures
    sinning> science fiction
    Tower> and people are like...yeah...this church is telling my 15yr old sister negros have no souls and that satan put fossils on earth
    Tower> he sounded very genuinely concerned
    sinning> he is only concerned about his sins
    Tower> dawkins hates islamists
    Tower> their punishment for apostasy is capital punishment, and they refuse to properly educate children
    Tower> he says christianity is benign in comparison
    sinning> Dawkins said he believes itelligent design is plausible
    sinning> he just hates God is all
    Tower> he said intelligent design is plausible if god isnt the designer, as god's design cant be spontaneously complete
    Tower> he said that intelligent design is plausible through the conception of directed panspermia
    Ren> panspermia?
    Tower> transfer of biology between planets
    Tower> directed meaning high technological civ directing the transfer
    Tower> that is intelligent design that he finds plausible
    sinning> Tower http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlZtEjtlirc
    Tower> sinning your influences are scourge
    sinning> Dawkins is obviously maliciously bias against the God of the bible
    Tower> this is awesome
    Tower> dawkins is owning it
    sinning> Tower, you are as foolish as Dawkins, Im sorry for you
    Tower> you fail to comprehend directed panspermia
    Tower> and you place your views on bias
    (5 minutes later)
    sinning> you fail to understand that if the whole universe were made up of the "primordial soup" it would be mathematically impossible for life to just spontaneously occur.
    Tower> lol, sinning you moron
    Tower> look it up, they produced RNA on earth with primordial soup
    sinning> we are reduced to name calling now
    Tower> its a recent discovery
    Tower> they produced RNA
    Tower> humans are 50% retroviral DNA
    Little Fuzzy> this is FAR too early in the morning for biology discussions
    Tower> sinning is claiming biology is impossible to have evolved from molecular clouds
    sinning> professing themselves to be wise they became fools
    Tower> if you get enough cold temperatures, the molecules accrete with their open ends to each other, mostly carbon with things like phosphate
    Tower> then you get it into a water vacuum under a moderate atmosphere with an ionosphere
    Tower> and eventually a self replicating molecule is derived from the acid and alkaline mix
    sinning> Tower you have been decieved
    Tower> sinning the uber hypocrite
    sinning> you want to believe your secular religion
    Tower> religion implies worship
    Tower> neither atheists nor chemists must worship to be
    sinning> you have only faith , no evidence of any sort
    Little Fuzzy> lies! as an atheist, I still worship caffeine
    sinning> like the faith of evolution
    Tower> no, only all the empirical experiment data and the fact that evolution occurs through hybridization and the way that scientists have recently produced their own RNA from scratch
    sinning> no evidence
    panspermia> sinning just cuz you havent seen it doesnt mean its not there
    Tower> do you need an explanation of RNA, sinning?
    sinning> show me the study of this RNA they made
    124131317> how is that "no evidence"?
    Tower> have you seen dawkins refuting the claim that religious people made that bananas are proof god exists?
    Tower> he shows the picture of the banana before domestication
    Tower> its total ownage...those guys were fags
    sinning> Tower, all of creation is proof of God
    Tower> sinning's dick is his god
    Tower> sinnings unevolvable banana
    Frank the Bean> banana is proof god exists
    Tower> anyone see dawkins talkin on bill o reilly show
    Tower> haha...bill was just a retard
    Tower> wild hand gestures
    Little Fuzzy> bill o reilly is such a... fine upstanding, unbiased "journalist"
    Tower> humans are symbiotic with millions of bacteria
    Tower> if we go to another country we can get sick and die
    Tower> thats evidence enough of evolution
    (5 minutes later)
    sinning> thats another thing, if regress the orbit of the moon back just 1.4 billion years it is in contact with the earth, not a very good thing for "evolving creatures"
    Tower> extinction is the only method for diversity
    Tower> theres a chance we got most of our iron core from lunar collisions

I figured this would be better here than the very bottom of telcats 'what if there is not meaning in life' thread.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

obviously the modern fundamentalist version of 'intelligent design' and 'creationism' are absurd, but they are defined by idiots, so what would you expect? you should not rely on a christian definition of god for the concept god, that is, simply picking fights with people's beliefs which shows a large amount of immaturity on your part.

the concept of intelligent design still has plenty of philosophical merit, even if it happens to be only an extreme on a spectrum. you might consider the extent to which you consider scientists to be godlike.
    Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
      obviously the modern fundamentalist version of 'intelligent design' and 'creationism' are absurd, but they are defined by idiots, so what would you expect? you should not rely on a christian definition of god for the concept god, that is, simply picking fights with people's beliefs which shows a large amount of immaturity on your part.

the concept of intelligent design still has plenty of philosophical merit, even if it happens to be only an extreme on a spectrum. you might consider the extent to which you consider scientists to be godlike.
      On this occasion I was the belligerent aggressor. Normally he's the guy spamming verses at people saying they'll experience eternal pain from brimstone fires when they're dead. In this case, either because of tribal-oriented 'weeding of the useless', or sheer immaturity, I felt like picking on the guy. I wouldn't mind if everyone on earth who talks like they've been drinking heavy metal water their whole life were to suddenly be 'raptured by god' (or nuclear holocaust) and gtfo.

The dude seems to find some pleasure being the authoritative condemner. He thinks homosexuals go to hell, even left handed homosexual animals. He actually said that it's not just the devil in hell, god is there too, just imperviously. I asked if hell was in our solar system, and if our corpses take shuttle flights.

As for philosophical merit, can't we stick to like, relevant shit like psycho- sexual purposes in the grand scheme, or whether gay animals feel guilty and things like that? I always show up and give the guy my own philosophy. Like I'm related to the italian dude who speared jesus in the spleen.

Tower> sinning, what is your take on male homosexuality?
      sinning> a sin is a sin
      Tower> is it in the 10 commandments?
      sinning> its in the bible
      Tower> goats are in the bible, probably
      sinning> you want to marry a goat?
      Tower> because sexuality is mentioned doesnt clarify it's positivity or negativity
      sinning> oh it does
      Tower> unless you can find me a passage that says homosexuals are sinners for their sexual acts
      sinning> I could find a few
      Tower> do you believe homosexuals go to hell?
      sinning> I believe unforgiven sinners go to hell
      Tower> do you believe homosexual animals go to hell?
      Tower> what if theyre left handed too?
      sinning> humans go to hell
      Tower> you cant repent from that even if you can teach them sign language
      sinning> Im left handed
      Tower> you would be.
      sinning> hell is very real
      Tower> does it exist in our solar system?
      Tower> do our corpses take a shuttle flight?
      Tower> if hell is supposedly full of physical pain, our nerves must transfer
      Tower> god is resting peacefully in hell?
      sinning> God dosnt feel the torment of the wicked
      Caolan> :S god help ya
      Tower> I hate god
      Tower> God is a bastard who kills the innocent and laughs about it
      sinning> I know you hate God
      Tower> like sinning spawning levis in spider
      Caolan> ta mock others beliefs just makes u a gobshite
      Caolan> because u have none
      GUNFIEND> you can mock someone for trustfully believing the tooth fairy, but not jesus?
      Tower> God's anus is the black hole
      sinning> you can make up any god you want, even santa but none of them can save you from your sins, only the true God, Jesus Christ
      Tower> I atone with santa. We dp mrs. clause.
      Tower> God thinks black people have no souls
      Tower> God thinks satan put fossils on earth
      Tower> God is an inverted butthole
      Tower> Caolan, if Jesus asked you to perform oral on Mary Manganese's feet, would you?
      Tower> If Jesus asked to use your robe to whipe his ass but you were in a desert at night with -10F, would you do it?
      Tower> to me that's what compromising for the bastard would mean, same insensibility
      GUNFIEND> i will not let jesus probe my ass
      The Truth Is Wrong> How can U let a dead man probe your ass?
      Invincible> he'd just revive
      Tower> Jesus' corpse didn't actually vanish. He was defecated and is currently dispersed through 6 continents
      Mooker> jesus doesn't ask anything of you
      baanana fishy> jesus says to kill all kids who dosent always redpect their father and mother :S
      Mooker> well jesus must be an ass baanana
      Tower> What if your mom sold you into prostitution and your dad bought you the next day?
      baanana fishy> i have a cat wich rapes my dog :_(
      baanana fishy> im going to sacrifice my self to thousand handed doom ape of doom.
      Tower> Let Jesus Fuck You!
      Tower> Let Jesus Fuck You!
      Tower> Or let Jesus be fucked by the black god of the woods with a thousand young!
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins

Comment

he is one of the pub pastors? lol

As for philosophical merit, can't we stick to like, relevant shit like psycho- sexual purposes in the grand scheme
          Freudian psychology is limited in scope, so while it can produce perfectly rational discussions it should not be mistaken for grand in scheme or holistically relevant to the grand scheme. of course when i advocate the merit of concepts like intelligent design it is in relation to the concept of god, which is as grounded or ungrounded as you can imagine it.
          Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Just the other day I decided exactly what intelligent design should describe. Instead of creation by a supreme consciousness - get this - the scope of biological intelligence.

We have our wave crests and our wave troughs. Intelligence as we know it is hereditary, dietary, initial nurture and initial nature (differing proportions of elemental exposure) oriented. BUT, the key thing to remember is that brains are 100% constituted with particles. 60% of the brain is polyunsaturated fat Omega-3s DHE and DHA. Photon-compacted superconductive metals from ingested phototrophs compose 5% dryweight of pigs brains. Therefore, the essential thing to remember is that maximization of these elemental and molecular compactions provides a directivity for individuals within the spectrum of biological intelligent 'design'.

The following is an excerpt from www.asc-alchemy.com/hudson.html

'So we went down to A. J. Bayless and got ourselves some cow's brains and
            some pig's brains. We carborized these brains in fuming sulfuric acid.
            That was a really raunchy thing to do but it was the only way we knew to
            do it. We weren't organic chemists, we were inorganic chemists so we
            destroyed the carbon, carborized it, added nitric-nitric-nitric acid,
            kept taking it down to fumes of sulfuric more nitric, fumes of sulfuric,
            more nitric till we got rid of all the carbon. Then water, water, water
            till we got rid of all the nitrous compounds. Then we did a metal
            sulfate analysis. Did you know that over five percent by dry matter
            weight of the brain tissue is rhodium and iridium in the high spin
            state?
            Did you know that the way cells communicate with each other is by
            superconductivity? That the U.S. Naval Research Facility knows that the
            way cells communicate with each other is by superconductivity? That they
            have actually measured it using SQUIDS? Superconducting Quantum
            Interference Devices with a superconducting ring around the body. And
            they have seen by this procedure that literally light flowed between
            cell to cell to cell to cell. Did you know that your nerve impulses are
            not electricity that they travel closer to the speed of sound than they
            do to the speed of light? And electricity travels closer to the speed of
            light? Do you know what speed the superconducting wave travels? The
            speed of sound. This, in fact, is what is in your body that we call the
            consciousness. It's what separates you from a computer.
            It literally is the light of life. This is that part of your body that
            has been there all of this time, that scientists can't find because
            their instruments can't see it. They call it carbon because it has no
            absorption or emission spectra and they assume therefore that it is
            carbon when, in fact, it isn't carbon. That there are 11 elements that
            it could be but primarily rhodium and iridium are the elements that are
            in your body right now. And that literally they resonance connect and
            literally flow the light of life perpetually in your body. And around
            your body you have a non polar magnetic field which is called the
            Meissner field or they refer to it as the aura.
            That literally these are the spirit atoms in your body. These are the
            atoms that are in resonant harmony and resonating with the vacuum
            energy. And the vacuum energy is another dimension where there is no
            time. Everything that ever existed and everything that ever will exist
            is registered in the vacuum. And I will tell you now, my friends, that
            when you meet your God, you will meet him in the vacuum. That is where
            all matter came from, that is where all matter originated and that is
            where everything is recorded. And your connection is through these
            resonant oscillators that are in quantum resonance with the vacuum
            energy. That is what brings the light of life from the world of the
            quanta up into the macro body you call your own physical being.
            These atoms, in a macro state and dried, look like a white powder. But
            actually if you look at them under a microscope they look like glass.
            You can actually heat the white powder to 1160 degrees under a vacuum
            and it forms a glass just like that window glass. Another form the
            element can exist in.
            When you come to understand that each of these atoms is resonating with
            the vacuum energy. You can't harness a single atom. You can't put reins
            on it and say work for me; this perpetual motion machine. But when one
            atom is resonating back and forth in two dimensions it creates a
            quantile wave that comes off of it. The next atom nestles in that wave
            and perpetuates the wave.
            The atoms are actually too far apart to have any chemistry and yet they
            are sitting at a distance resonating in perfect unison, harmony. The
            energy that literally rolls around one atom for ever and ever and ever:
            did you ever ask yourself why an atom never runs down? It is because it
            is dipping into the zero point energy all of the time. But now you have
            each atom in resonant harmony with each other; each atom dipping into
            the zero point energy. So now you've got billions and billions and
            billions of them doing it for you. So what you now have is a perpetual
            motion machine. You have something that literally is running perpetually
            on zero point energy. You actually can build a ring of this material and
            it will flow and respond to the earth's magnetic field.
            For example, did you know that a single element superconductor, a type
            one superconductor, will literally respond to a magnetic field of two
            times ten to the minus fifteenth ergs? And do you know that there is ten
            to the eighteenth power ergs in a gauss?
            And the earth's magnetic field, that the compass aligns with is about
            point five gauss? So an erg is the measure of the magnetic field around
            one electron. And a superconductor responds to a magnetic field of two
            times ten to the minus fifteenth ergs?
            Gosh. Literally, when you think, it registers. So when you are working
            with this material your thoughts are registering in the material.'

Ever wonder why hawaiian marijuana plants are actual Trees?

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/plants.htm
            http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/paramag.htm
            http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/...h/levitate.avi

Comment

i posted this same link or one very similar to it a few months back, and it did not knock any fundamental religious people or creationists off their horse. the typical response from the creationist camp was the whole example of god and a scientist both claiming they can make a human and the scientist asks god to borrow some dirt thingy. it doesn't debunk anything. the fact is that creationists and religious people blindly believe in something with little proof for their case (more so in the realm of religion and a personal "god" than strictly people who believe in some form of creation like deism). And if you truly have debunked creationism, plz write a book and make millions, I will read it.
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

thank you for debunking creationism this was very helpful to me
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I didn't debunk it. I shed some new light and shown some new data. Either you believe in the supreme conscious creator or you don't that's already settled with very little room for sway. I chose the thread title over 'debunked intelligent design' because all I had to present was some anti-christian defamation, some proof on the plausibility on earth origins, and someone's concept of directed panspermia. The rest just emphasizes that the designers are here and now, an alternate definition for the phrase, and some frontier research validating the physics of metaphysics as fully engaging the present moment. Conclusively, there's absolutely no requisite for an initially completed designer.

Comment

god created richard dawkins to test people's faith and to host family feud
                    f

Comment

lol I have Dawkins teeth

the one on the right - http://tinypic.com/r/n6vorr/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2w4elag/5
                      Last edited by disorder; 06-20-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

it's all about being british as fuck

Comment

i now believe in creationism

Comment

you would be.

Comment

i would be what?

Comment

Working...
                              X