No announcement yet.

date rape, abortions, and DUI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homegrown tomatoes are the best. When I was younger I used to sneak outside and eat them off the vine like apples.

On another note, homegrown blackberries are better than blueberries or raspberries, in my opinion.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Give Me Strawberries!
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Saskatoon berries ftw!

Best berries in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saskatoon_berries

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post
          Give Me Strawberries!
          Strawberries are delicious too, but they're a pain to pick. The leaves scratch and irritate your hands. Plus, if you don't pick the berries in time, you're apt to find lots of rotten berries. Usually the plants are crawling with spiders too - and I've seen snakes hiding in the plants before. Strawberries are probably my least favorite thing we grow for this reason, haha.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
            Saskatoon berries ftw!

Best berries in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saskatoon_berries

Looks pretty good for juicing, I wanna try it mixed with pomegranate.
            The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              not only do you sound stupid, but also really boring.
              Saying the truth, how stupid of you paradise.You don't ACTUALLY get bad breath, it in a way enhances your breath, and the stained teeth? Pfft, white teeth are overrated anyway, would much rather have them match my urine.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                Saying the truth, how stupid of you paradise.You don't ACTUALLY get bad breath, it in a way enhances your breath, and the stained teeth? Pfft, white teeth are overrated anyway, would much rather have them match my urine.
                you still sound boring. let people have their vices and stop being judgmental. it's a turn off.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Otherwise, squeezer would be all over you
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

you still sound boring. let people have their vices and stop being judgmental. it's a turn off.
                    judgemental? you're joking right?

sadly, saying dip gives you bad breath and stains your teeth isn't being judgemental, it's a statement of agreed upon truths.

if you're going to use words you don't know, please look them up at least. We should start limiting your words to 2 syllables from now on squeez-oleboy.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      judgemental? you're joking right?

sadly, saying dip gives you bad breath and stains your teeth isn't being judgemental, it's a statement of agreed upon truths.

if you're going to use words you don't know, please look them up at least. We should start limiting your words to 2 syllables from now on squeez-oleboy.
                      so what college did you eventually decide to attend?

edit: And since you're so goddamned thick that you still don't see it, the things you stated are indeed facts and not judgments. Chewing does make your breath smell bad, your teeth turn yellow, etc. That is all true. What you did was spin it in a negative way to give chewing some sort of negative connotation. What the fuck do you care if someone else dips? It's not your mouth. Don't be so shallow as to make judgments based on someone's bad habits. We all have them and if you can't see beyond someone's habit of dipping then you seem boring, superficial, and immature. I really hope you surround yourself with other vindictive people so I don't have to deal with them.

I'd think you'd have come in contact with this shit living in hickville Ohio.

Did I put enough monosyllabic words in there for ya?
                      Last edited by Squeezer; 07-28-2009, 09:22 PM.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

edit: And since you're so goddamned thick that you still don't see it,
                        Squeezer would be all over you if you weren't being so judgemental...
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

so what college did you eventually decide to attend?

edit: And since you're so goddamned thick that you still don't see it, the things you stated are indeed facts and not judgments. Chewing does make your breath smell bad, your teeth turn yellow, etc. That is all true. What you did was spin it in a negative way to give chewing some sort of negative connotation. What the fuck do you care if someone else dips? It's not your mouth. Don't be so shallow as to make judgments based on someone's bad habits. We all have them and if you can't see beyond someone's habit of dipping then you seem boring, superficial, and immature. I really hope you surround yourself with other vindictive people so I don't have to deal with them.

I'd think you'd have come in contact with this shit living in hickville Ohio.

Did I put enough monosyllabic words in there for ya?
                          LOL, first of all. I applied to 4 schools Ohio state Brown and Columbia and Swarthmore. I got wait-listed at Columbia (my first choice), rejected at Brown, but accepted at Ohio state. I was also accepted at swarthmore, but i had a dramatic change in interests. I decided I wasn't going to stress myself any longer with columbia, and sent my deposit to ohio state (later found out columbia offered me a spot, SIGH, nyc will have to wait until grad school). Thanks for asking though, I'm glad you felt this was relevant.

You just aren't getting it are you? A negative connotation is elicited simply by saying the words bad breath and stained teeth. You have admitted that it causes the two. So what the hell are you talking about me spinning it in to contrive negative connotations when it itself is a negative (unless you like bad breath and yellow teeth)? Am i supposed to put a positive spin on having bad breath then? anytime the words bad breath and yellow teeth are used, they're usually in a negative manner. Just listening to you ramble on about not judging people reminds me of some really bad tv talk show. I didn't judge anybody, are you really that dumb?

I cannot see how I am being vindictive, i'm stating what I know through my personal experiences. I know kids who use dip, they have yellow teeth and bad breath. Seeing as how this is a forum, it is assumed that we are all voicing our opinions, therefore by saying do dip if you want yellow teeth it can be taken as one man's opinion.

You are easily the worst arguer i've ever seen. All this bambling nonsense rhetoric about how "vindictive" i am for saying you get yellow teeth from doing dip makes no sense.

Work on that making sense part squeezey.

p.s. If you really wanna start with the higher education thing, go ahead.
                          Last edited by paradise!; 07-28-2009, 11:35 PM. Reason: woops

Comment

What's dip?
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

paradise is not making me happy with my decision to look at these forums again
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

no u r the arguer that is worsest

Comment

Working...
                                X