worst fruit to have to open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst fruit to have to open

personally i'm fucking sick of oranges and their bullshit. earlier today i spent nearly 15 minutes trying to unwrap an orange and i'm not even sure it was worth it. melons can be a bitch too but oranges really get my goat.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

That's why I always eat apples.

Comment

ever open a fig? it's like cutting a dead body open.... i dunno maybe just the ones i've seen or some shit
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I like this, my favorite fruit. Best way to eat it is when it's a bit soft and and sweeter, so you buy it and wait 2-3 days to eat it. Perfect.

Comment

soupero you moron those look like pears and you don't have to open up pears you just bite into them. if you were a fruit i would bite into your neck not faggy true blood style but i would just tear your arteries out with my teeth because you're so retarded. you would taste terrible and would be everyone's least favorite fruit. your name would be shitberry and you would smell and taste like shit.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Why don't you buy easy-peel varieties? If you're talking about a proper orange, then yeah they're annoying, in which case I always cut them into quarters, but with other stuff like mandarins and tangerines it's always worth it.

Besides, after the aggravation of peeling a tough orange, it's going to explode all over your hands after you've literally been mauling the excessive skin of fibre after the skin. they're annoying to even split in half and yeah, bad times.

Not speaking from experience or anything :whistling
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              soupero you moron those look like pears and you don't have to open up pears you just bite into them. if you were a fruit i would bite into your neck not faggy true blood style but i would just tear your arteries out with my teeth because you're so retarded. you would taste terrible and would be everyone's least favorite fruit. your name would be shitberry and you would smell and taste like shit.
              LOL

dirl faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                poty

and oranges are bullshit, i ate 3 of them yesterday, they're easy enough to peel but holy fuck they need to stop squirting everywhere

they were damn good though
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Jeez, i wish i had your problems. Ever tried to engage a lychee, i dare you to try. Not only is their skin an insult to every soft hand but it also breaks apart into a million little pieces just like an eggshell. Speaking of which, egg is the worst fruit to peel but at least it tastes good and balls +1up unlike lychee which tastes 50% like solid city air and 50% like rock hard seed. Worst fruit to peel ever.

Comment

Oranges? Seriously...

Comment

I hope PH gets hit by a car. And his head cracks like a pumpkin.

Oh I love the smashing pumpkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz View Post
                        Oranges? Seriously...

pictures of a faggot using a knife instead of his teeth
                        pussy shit
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

That's not even a knife. It's some special orange-opening tool. That's the gayest shit I ever saw.

The right answer is clearly pineapple. If you disagree, you should get a brain moran.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                            they're easy enough but holy fuck they need to stop squirting everywhere
                            OH BABY.

Oh and Jeen? You take a knife, cut it in half, and use your fingers on the inside of the orange to like pry it out. It takes probably less than a minute to have both sides out of their peels.

I've never heard of this easy-peel orange, sounds..a bit unnecessary don'tcha think?
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                              The right answer is clearly pineapple.
                              You have no clue at all. Because if your parents stop you from using knives with an edge to open pineapples they probably never told you about pomegranates either. Its a cut and eat fruit, how in the wide world do pineapples bother you man?
                              Last edited by Fluffz; 09-19-2009, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X