Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love lemons, come on now.

P.S. watermelon is overrated
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

How is a watermelon hard to open?

You take a knife and you cut the slice you eat it. Peeling any fruit by hand is way more work than simply cutting out a piece. I don't have long nails either which makes any peeling task even more annoying.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

well i dotn eat gay ass pmegranate faggot fruits but i did eat a mango once and that shit is a fuck shit sprays juice everywhere.
        5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
        5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
        5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
        5:Melanoma> aight cool
        5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
        5:Oops> what?
        5:Melanoma> ye
        5:Oops> you serious?
        5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
        5:Melanoma> fu
        5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
        5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
          well i dotn eat gay ass pmegranate faggot fruits but i did eat a mango once and that shit is a fuck shit sprays juice everywhere.
          What Oops doesn't want us to know is by "Mango", he's referring to the Chris Kattan character on SNL.

Comment

Having worked in the produce section at a grocery store, I often had to spend hours cutting fruit up for samples or sale.

With a big knife, watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc isn't all that bad. Peeling oranges and tangerines sucked. Solution - use clementines instead. Mangoes were also annoying to cut. Usually we would get one side of it with nice, even chunks, but trying to dig out the seed and cut the other side usually ended in disaster. Pomegranates sucked, and they stained your clothes. Eventually we started opening them underwater and that solved that problem. Coconuts were annoying to open - we eventually just started throwing them at the wall or on the ground until they cracked. Kiwano melons were the worst of all, and on top of that they were hard to even eat. Prickly pears sucked too because they got their damn cactus spines in you.

I'm probably forgetting some stuff, but that's what's sticking out in my mind atm.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
              ever eat Muscadine grapes? Fucking Scuppernongs..

I never ate them before but it was like $1.50 so I said fuck it, they're just grapes. Nope. The skin is tough as shit and they have somewhat large seeds in side. Found an easier way to eat them though, pull the top out and squeeze the seeds out first. Skin tastes like apple skin, fruit taste like grapes. Pomegranites lots of work, so are oranges.. basically not worth the trouble.

Peaches are easy as fuck, and need to be on teh top of some lists. And why isn't banana at the extreme end of easy, it basically peels itself. That and avocados, really jsut about peel themselves.
              Make great jelly.
              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

you guys don't know how to threat the oranges!!!!

It's like 1 minute work to peel an orange

unless you are the type of person who tries to remove all the white skins on the orange before eating it, because that takes a long time
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                  I don't get the love that people have for watermelon. Just go get yourself a glass of water if you're so thirsty. The melon itself sucks.
                  But the water has the watermelon taste coupled with it, if we wanted a plain glass of water we'd go get one by now, there's such an obvious awesome taste to watermelon, especially when it's just right!

And watermelons are not overrated paul, they're damn delicious if you've eaten a perfect one with a great balance of water and taste.

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post

It's like 1 minute work to peel an orange

unless you are the type of person who tries to remove all the white skins on the orange before eating it, because that takes a long time
                  I generally don't, that white skin fibre is really good for you!
                  (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                  5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                  1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                  1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                    fuck i hate having to change my sig so often but it's worth it this time
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

the worst fruit to open is that of an old woman.

i have really bad gas. it burns when i fart.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Attn,

Fuck seeded grapes.

Regards,
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I see this at the asian food supermarket all the time.

IT also smells horrible.

Durians.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                            IT also smells horrible.

Durians.
                            Yeah, they're banned for their smell in lots of public places in southeast Asia. They taste amazing though.

Last edited by Blocks; 09-21-2009, 02:48 AM. Reason: Added image.

Comment

a knife opens pineapples, a poor bali street kid opens durians. Problem solved, i see no challenge for Lychees or Pomegranates.
                              Last edited by Fluffz; 09-21-2009, 05:33 AM.

Comment

I hate pineapples, I once was on vacation in Indonesia and we bought some. I only ate a bit but since then I dislike them.

I only like it on pizza.

Oh and I really hate pinapples.

Comment

Working...
                                X