Originally posted by Jason View Post
        quit stinkin' up my thread with this anime talk

or at the very least

discuss some decent anime

p~
        What kind of anime can I talk about that isn't 10+ years old : - \

Comment

A new challenger appears!

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO MOTHERFUCKERS. OOOOHHHH YEAHHHH.

Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i can dig me some samurai champloo

anyone see ponyo?

i have it downloaded but haven't gotten around to it yet

@xog: let's talk about stuff such as laputa: castle in the sky
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

k this thread started sucking when you stopped talking about fishing.

For the last month i have filled my fish card for salmon. I been killing the pinks and silvers down in the puyallup since september, maxing out my daily limit every time i go down there, and for the last 2 weeks i been catching the shit out of pinks in the duwamish.

Pinks are great for smoking, and the silvers are best BBQd or baked.

Anyone ever come to seattle in sept-oct sometimes through november ill show you what salmon fishing is all about
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                k this thread started sucking when you stopped talking about fishing.

For the last month i have filled my fish card for salmon. I been killing the pinks and silvers down in the puyallup since september, maxing out my daily limit every time i go down there, and for the last 2 weeks i been catching the shit out of pinks in the duwamish.

Pinks are great for smoking, and the silvers are best BBQd or baked.

Anyone ever come to seattle in sept-oct sometimes through november ill show you what salmon fishing is all about
                you can only catch 3 at a time though. And there are definitely coast guard boats out there checking on people.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

you sir are incorrect.

your allowed a daily limit of 4 pinks and 2 jacks (sould be 2 silvers or 2 kings or 1 of each) But once you pull your 4th pink out of the river you have to stop fishing for the day.

Comment

heres is something that needs to be discussed. So i walk into my local 7-11 this morning to buy smokes and coffee and i see this plastered all over the store

what the fuck is this shit. will some day all meme's become advertisements?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domo_(NHK)

apparently Nickolodeon is making a show about Domo Kun
                      Last edited by Squeezer; 10-13-2009, 08:58 PM.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

man, nickelodeon fucking suuuucks these days

what happened to the shows from when i was a kid?

two words

double

dare
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

GAS. its a channel that nick shows on special cable. Doubledare and.... that game show with the aussie annoucner who is hot.... had the mountain at the end and you won a peice of it.... its escaping me... the agrograig?

well anyways this channel shows both of the shows all the time.

GUTS!! just remembered

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            man, nickelodeon fucking suuuucks these days

what happened to the shows from when i was a kid?

two words

double

dare
                            no matter what age group you're from, when you get older, the shows will get suckier.
                            Ask a 30 yr old if cartoons are the same. Answer will be no. Does he like the new cartoons? No. He liked the old ones.
                            Ask a 25 year old the same thing and you'll get the same answer.
                            Then ask a 20 year old, and you'll also get the same answer.

It's all media related. I hate to turn into a Tone but it's honestly all marketing. Whatever style you're brought into on TV is what you'll like. once that changes, you won't like the new stuff.

I miss Rocko's Modern Life. I miss Beavis and Butthead. Hell, I miss Captain Planet and Power Rangers.

It's kind of in reverse too. If you were to have a kid in this day and age watch one of those shows they'd say it sucks.

Comment

There we go.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Rocko's Modern Life was my favorite.

I used to watch Double Dare all the time. Did you know that host had really bad OCD?

I also watched a lot of Rugrats, but never really enjoyed it, it made me puke when I heard they were doing a movie.

My all time favorite was Looney Toons, those are priceless no matter what generation you're in. Road Runner vs Wiley Coyote baby!
                                Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                                X