No announcement yet.

this thread is for jason and paulo to discuss crazy theories about everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you obviously missed the subtext. Vash never kills anyone. HUR DUR.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

you know what, i don't think i ever saw anyone ever win legends of the hidden temple either. they'd always get somewhere around that part where they had to bust through the styrofoam blocks. or maybe it was something with rope ladders. not exactly sure. but my point is, they always only got maybe half to three quarters of the way through that obstacle course. shit was crazy hard.

also, i don't remember seeing too many kids win where in the world is carmen san diego.

and finally, on an only slightly related note, how many final jeopardy questions do you think you've gotten right in your lifetime?

i'd say i've managed maybe a dozen. those fuckers are always so hard.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
        yes he does, he is forced to kill twice in the show. he kills legato and knives, finish the series newb
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Not cartoons, but..
          zomg! WILD AND CRAZY KIDS!

GUTS! (i heard they started this show up again on the GAS network recently)

SALUTE YOUR SHORTS

Hey, Dude! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            you know what, i don't think i ever saw anyone ever win legends of the hidden temple either. they'd always get somewhere around that part where they had to bust through the styrofoam blocks. or maybe it was something with rope ladders. not exactly sure. but my point is, they always only got maybe half to three quarters of the way through that obstacle course. shit was crazy hard.

also, i don't remember seeing too many kids win where in the world is carmen san diego.

and finally, on an only slightly related note, how many final jeopardy questions do you think you've gotten right in your lifetime?

i'd say i've managed maybe a dozen. those fuckers are always so hard.
            Those Temple Guards that could appear randomly at any point in the course were bullshit. That said, I do recall seeing it won once, but this was on GaS a few years ago while I was fucked up and not in my childhood, so it hardly counts.

Sidenote: my friend from college's mom worked for Nickelodeon and some of those shows as set design so he has a pendant from Legends, one of those rocks from Guts, and a few other things that seemed really awesome as kids. Unfortunately they're as cheap and flimsy IRL as you would think.

Comment

Also: You Can't Do That on Television is one of the few glaring misses I can think of in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                Yea but he fought, so that's hardly a case for pacifism

As well as every other protagonist in an anime who wanted peace (like Goku) but ended up fighting anyways and possibly killing someone eventually because they were forced to do so for the greater good.

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                yes he does, he is forced to kill twice in the show. he kills legato and knives, finish the series newb
                Nuff said.
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Thread needs more Valerie Prevert:

She kind of looks like Arab PH.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    Thread needs more Valerie Prevert:

She kind of looks like Arab PH.
                    Picture removed for security reasons
                    Last edited by gran guerrero; 10-14-2009, 04:20 PM. Reason: Terrorists
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                      Yeah, touche, but he has to go against his inner-nature, it's a deconstruction of pacifism, and whether or not it is viable in a violent..
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

.gif

Comment

Not to mention I showed a picture of fucking Wolfwood not Vash, he killed plenty of people in very stylish ways, not to mention had one of the best death scenes ever in an anime.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i actually do enjoy trigun

never finished it though

i should get on that

but man, there's always so much to do

i mean shit

- girlfriend
                            - work 40+ hours a week (usually somewhere between 50-60)
                            - write (poetry all the time and every other few days i work a bit more on the 'ol novel)
                            - tons of tv shows both old and new i'm always trying to catch up on (the dvr is a devilish device)
                            - music
                            - music
                            - more music
                            - daily obsession over how awesome the mountain goats are and wasting at least an hour or two listening to them
                            - guitar
                            - eating
                            - sleeping
                            - shitting

and that's just barely scratching the surface

always feel so damn busy and yet i also feel as though i should be doing so much more (and i use the word 'more' in a very lofty, symbolic sense)
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTyH...eature=related
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hey now i said i want to go back and finish up the series

gotta post a warning when you're going to put up a vid with the potential to be a spoiler
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X