Video revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video revisited

I think it was Tricerasaur who posted the original, but evidently the video gets a little more love:

Fat kids make the best Jedis.

EDIT: Stupid non-linking websites. Click on the "special effects and lightsaber noises" link when a page opens up from the above link.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

fzz fzzz

aaw you whore, I was so gonna post same thing. TeH ReMiX. TeH Jedi ReLoaDeD. Hahhahah...fzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I used to had a teacher who claimed that Star Wars was the suckiest movie ever.
      He couldn't understand why the jedis fought with lightsabers, when they lived in a high advanced society. They could ezly use the energy of the light-blade to make a supercanon of some sort.

He hated him for that.
      I couldn't think of a proper awnser to proof him he was wrong.
      Untill now!!

If your are reading this Van Dyck THOSE LIGHTSABERS WERE THE CEREMONICALY WAEPONS OF TEH JEDI!!!!
      UP URS FAGET!

He was my teacher English.....
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

He wasnt a very good teacher judging by that post!
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

hmmm, I totally suck in English not only in that post.

And if you were being ironic, well duuuuh that was the joke.

But if you are maximising my irony with even more irony...that's cool
          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I bet he's was just being an asshole. Good work zEuS...you certanly captured the unspoken essence of a hole in the ass, you asshole. With smell and all that other shit (pUn intEnDeD).
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I read that post, and sat there thinking of a comeback. I sat there for a little while, I even discussed with bram the best way to insult you. He wasnt too sure, and niether am I. So I went to the TWGallery for some inspiration, but that didnt work (apart from reminding me your the ringleader of the Swedish yardies, exporting meatballs from Columbia). So I consulted staff chat and this is what we came up with:
              1:Ara> Zeus tykkää nuolla aasia
              1:VehicLe <ZH>> crvenban smells like a wet sheep on a summer morning
              1:VehicLe <ZH>> crvenban's mom is so stupid, when I said it was chilly outside, she ran out with a pot.

Inspired stuff I think you will agree. I wasnt sure what Ara said so I told him he loved fat hairy men in Finnish. Next I asked british chat for help, unfortunately I dont think they quite got it:
              2: Decanus> CRVENBAN DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE
              Eek's basing chat was more forthcoming:
              6:brookus> crvenban looks like zeus.
              6:Raspi> crvenban is rejected by mormons -_-
              6:Raspi> hahaha!
              6:Raspi> HAHA!
              6:Raspi> they never reject anyone

RR's chat had a good attempt:
              9:Phrenitis> crvenban sucks
              9:Mobey> Crvenban dick head
              9:Maize> crvenban is shitban
              9:PredatoR_FNM> crvenban has so big ears that he can hear when they landed moon

Maybe taking it a little too seriously
              9:Mobey> The species Crvenban will be exstinct because of its suckiness.
              9:PredatoR_FNM> ok not proper english

Meanwhile eek's and raspi were still debating the finer points of mormon society:
              6:Eeks> they rejected me
              6:Raspi> lies
              6:Raspi> you just didnt want to
              6:Eeks> i was in a school with all mormons
              6:Eeks> and i wasn't
              6:Raspi> haha

?go base joined in the fun:
              ckpoon> crv sucks his own prickle
              Mobey> Crvenban tities are smaller than rma's
              TheSerpent> Crvenban has man breasts
              Switch!> Crven<ZeUs

Crvenban is out, 0 win 10 losses
              gg.
              Last edited by ZeUs!!; 05-11-2003, 11:10 AM.

Comment

CrvenBan is cooler than you.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Crvenban is my hero, I just surpress my feelings.

Comment

heheh....I see you started to rally ppl against me....fucker. I could own you ez now, but Face already did it for me, so I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy my commercial soft drink.

Comment

Haha, crvs going down! Perhaps I should get some kind of CrvenBan Vs World dm going

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
                        I used to had a teacher who claimed that Star Wars was the suckiest movie ever.
                        He couldn't understand why the jedis fought with lightsabers, when they lived in a high advanced society. They could ezly use the energy of the light-blade to make a supercanon of some sort.
                        That teacher sounds alot of those sad star trek fans (the lowest on the foochain calling themselves Trekkies and wear the uniforms in reallife!) that have endless conversations how Star Trek would own Star Wars (as EX: They would beem captain pointy ear into their ship and shoot them all with their thingygun)

That teacher is stupid since even Luke Skywalker as newbie learned to repel enemy laser guns with that glowstick blindfolded in one lesson....
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

hahaha, good thread, and good job Zeus
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                          X