No announcement yet.

let's tell a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just didn't make sense how all that blood was all over the floor of the upstairs bathroom. Sherri's period was never this heavy. Maybe she suffered the pain of a coat-hanger being wound so tightly around her ankle.

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller (you had more than three words, so I shortened it, I accept the hyphen as one word)

Who hated tomatoes
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

It just didn't make sense how all that blood was all over the floor of the upstairs bathroom. Sherri's period was never this heavy. Maybe she suffered the pain of a coat-hanger being wound so tightly around her ankle.

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes

but loved ketchup.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup.
        As they were

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were

approaching said alley
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup.

As they were approaching said alley,

Sherri suddenly heard

Comment

As they were approaching said alley,

Sherri suddenly heard

a disturbing noise
              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise

and cried out.

(I hope the Sherri in this story isn't referring to me, and it was just a random name choice)
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out.

Her husband smacked
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out.

Her husband smacked her face sideways
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways

and smiled maliciously.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways

and smiled maliciously. "Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

*** note *** changed one word i had posted early on. it just sounded weird to say "the pain of a coat-hanger being would so tightly" so i changed so to too. has a better ring to it.

It just didn't make sense how all that blood was all over the floor of the upstairs bathroom. Sherri's period was never this heavy. Maybe she suffered the pain of a coat-hanger being wound too tightly around her ankle.

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways and smiled maliciously.

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

"Be quiet or
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

It just didn't make sense how all that blood was all over the floor of the upstairs bathroom. Sherri's period was never this heavy. Maybe she suffered the pain of a coat-hanger being wound too tightly around her ankle.

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways and smiled maliciously.

"Ouch!" yelled Sherrie.

"Be quiet or I'll turn this

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways and smiled maliciously. "Ouch!" yelled Sherrie. "Be quiet or I'll turn this

garden hose against
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

She desperately looked for a tampon, but wasn't able to find one. Her husband suddenly walked in saying he saw someone selling tampons on the corner of a dreadful alley. They decided to get ready to meet the tampon-seller who hated tomatoes, but loved ketchup. As they were approaching said alley, Sherri suddenly heard a disturbing noise and cried out. Her husband smacked her face sideways and smiled maliciously. "Ouch!" yelled Sherrie. "Be quiet or I'll turn this

garden hose against

your lazy cat
                                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                                X