Clear All

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
    Your*
    You sure got him good
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Pointing out spelling errors is usually an admittance that you do not have a rebuttal. Plus it doesn't change the fact that you throw your money away and boast about, then blame others for overconsumption. You're retarded.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
        Cops has a point.

You don't have the right to comment about other people's lifestyles and gauge how sustainable their expenditures are until you do some self-reflecting. Spouting overgeneralizing comments about a nation's consumption levels doesn't really help us move forward, assuming that you believe that everyone regardless of creed and culture need to consume less.

Don't get me wrong, I support ideas of being environmentally responsible and I always welcome new ideas about sustainable living. I just don't think lashing out on people because of these generalizations is the right way to go.

Norway is doing great investing a lot of capital into the green economy, and I believe Canada has a lot to learn from them.
        shiiiit, we should've started building windmills a long time ago.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          Pointing out spelling errors is usually an admittance that you do not have a rebuttal. Plus it doesn't change the fact that you throw your money away and boast about, then blame others for overconsumption. You're retarded.
          I was busy having an exam earlier, replying some kid raging on internet has a lower priority.

The post was a break from the reading, and the word you're looking for is trolling, where I randomly lashed out at the first dumb retard I saw. I suggest you calm down a little, getting angry over such a petty thing? The internet must be a dangerous place for a dumb fucker as you.

My lifestyle has nothing to do with this discussion, my parents, which includes me, since I'm with them, has done more for the less fortunate then what most of the forumgoers here will ever do, without going further into it.

The fact still stands though, overconsumption is one of the biggest problems today as a whole, not narrowing down to individual targets. It is something people has to be reminded on, and aware of. You would be amazed how much damage a single cellphone does from the process of mining the metals until it illegally ends its life in some small city in the third world, getting burned over open fire polluting the waters and killing people, just to salvage some minor piece of metal and sell it to a junkyard.

And windmills are a horrible technology, the prerequisite for having an effective windmill park is ridiculous, it's a dead technology. The future lies in solar energy and waves.

Take a chill pill kid, it'll do good for you.

EDIT::clover:
          Last edited by RATTY...; 11-20-2009, 03:01 PM.
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Your*
            Zing!!
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

my parents, which includes me, since I'm with them, has done more for the less unfortunate then what most of the forumgoers here will ever do
              Ratty keeps throwing out nuggets man, first his awesome 91 Accord, his 300 dollar jeans and now he is claiming to be a regular philanthropist, not because he does anything, no because his parents (and hey, they is family) give 10 cents to charity each Christmas.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

My lifestyle has nothing to do with this discussion, my parents, which includes me, since I'm with them, has done more for the less unfortunate then what most of the forumgoers here will ever do, without going further into it.
                +1 for helping out rich people.

Comment

My lifestyle has nothing to do with this discussion, my parents, which includes me, since I'm with them, has done more for the less unfortunate then what most of the forumgoers here will ever do, without going further into it.
                  you may want to avoid criticizing people's English in the future homes.

But I do agree with your point, in theory. The difference is, I don't drive a car or eat fast food (rarely now) or waste money on jeans. I turn off my lights when I leave home and unplug cell phone chargers. I even recycle, so get off your high horse, dickface.

edit: damnit Gen.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    +1 for helping out rich people.
                    That made me laugh, was using some secs to decide whether it was right or not.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ratty and cops having a fight.... Two of my favorite people of all time! :wub:
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post

I bet you guys don't like fish heads or lutefisk either.
                        what does lutefisk have to do with anything of this? O_o
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

all meat is murder just fyi y'all

hey face, how's things

jason in response to your previous post i am not doing much, mostly playing video games, working, living in new york city, doing other shit
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                            was ratty the guy who bragged about his 91 accord

now hes suggesting making soup out of trash

tight
                            haha
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

I don't help less unfortunate people

because I'm less fortunate
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'd be surprised if kid kaos has a GED.

RATTY is a typical European who somehow believes he's better than others, yet he's a materialistic twat.

Galleleo is racist, maybe. Is he? I'm asking questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X