No announcement yet.

Chinese people have developed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puh ure calling Humans meat-eaters? Humans eat plants just look at our teeth. This is how they made the fish btw: "The fish is not cooked at all. The chef will pour a few round of hot boiling oil on the fish while it's alive". Bah, looks like a freaking horror movie.

Comment

it's alright guys.

The fish was only cooked alive in several hundred degree burning oil, had it's searing fishy flesh sit there for a few minutes to be deprived of water, all the while praying for a quick escape, only to have itself picked apart limb by limb by a smiling predator.

qq that shit up you healthcare passing, ed sullivant watching, environment loving (not suprised you would TRY to limit american industry), dick taking up the butthole liking, glenn beck hating, liberal fucking faggots.

my $0.02
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        it's not dead fucking fish, it's a living organism that was scorched in heat and oil and not fully killed before they started to cook it. it's cruel, useless, and disgusting.

i don't care where you're from, cooking a live animal without putting it out of its misery is one thing, but cooking it while its alive and eating it before its dead is wrong. it's like throwing a lobster in a burning pot only to pull it out before the animal dies and start consuming it while its alive.
        no what i was trying to say is, why would you want to eat a fish that is still alive? what is so bad about dead fucking fish? i don't even see a particular reason to justify cooking a fish alive, which is why i strongly believe that this had to be the work of the japanese, who are completely insane.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I am not a fan of fish anyway, but I sure as fuck am not eating anything that moves when I touch it.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            If you take a look at the food chain, many predators eat they're prey after immediate capture in other words live. Humans doing the same thing may seem weird in this time period, but its our ancestral instincts :fear:
            Ok Geico cave man. The rest of us have evolved to civilized standards of life.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

need a tampon?

buncha softass niggas in here

Comment

Ive actually seen this at some weird festival in some small village I accidently ended up in. They had about 20 young boys lined up where the competition was to prepare the fish similar to this and a couple of senior chefs/judges rated their work. Apparently the goal was to get the fish as "cooked" as possible without killing it. If you killed the fish you were automaticly disqualified so the tricky part was to not cook it too much!! It was pretty interesting and if you won you were treated like a local hero ^_^

edit: in china of course!
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  no what i was trying to say is, why would you want to eat a fish that is still alive? what is so bad about dead fucking fish? i don't even see a particular reason to justify cooking a fish alive, which is why i strongly believe that this had to be the work of the japanese, who are completely insane.
                  sorry dude, i read your post wrong. i completely agree, i don't understand why you'd want to eat a fish that's still alive. i can't see the benefits to this, and i understand i might be calling something wrong when it can be argued that i only think this because i somehow am not in tune with their culture, however i still think this is disgusting.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I went in 2 seconds into that video and just closed it. I've seen a similar video before and it's horrible - they chopped up a snake still alive and it was on a plate, just squareish segments of it still wriggling around randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                      I went in 2 seconds into that video and just closed it. I've seen a similar video before and it's horrible - they chopped up a snake still alive and it was on a plate, just squareish segments of it still wriggling around randomly.
                      i bet fried snake would taste delish.
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Probably wouldn't eat that shit (the few times I've caught fish, I kill those bastards immediately because seeing them die is pretty pathetic) but if that fish was wild caught and eaten like that, he lived a hell of a better life than if he was farm raised and killed humanely. If you don't want to eat the fish, great, but pretending that the fish you do eat had all that much of a better life is pretty silly.

Regardless, I could give a shit what happens to animals that don't even raise their own young.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

qq is a terminology that needs to stop.
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I have no idea what qq means but the I absolutely hold the 4chan/somethingawfulization of these forums responsible for their death.

The first time I saw Centurion say "pl0x" and I found out that it meant "please" I knew that it was game over man.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                              I have no idea what qq means but the I absolutely hold the 4chan/somethingawfulization of these forums responsible for their death.

The first time I saw Centurion say "pl0x" and I found out that it meant "please" I knew that it was game over man.
                              i keep misreading it as "gg", you mean it is actually "qq"? wtf is qq
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                                Probably wouldn't eat that shit (the few times I've caught fish, I kill those bastards immediately because seeing them die is pretty pathetic) but if that fish was wild caught and eaten like that, he lived a hell of a better life than if he was farm raised and killed humanely. If you don't want to eat the fish, great, but pretending that the fish you do eat had all that much of a better life is pretty silly.

Regardless, I could give a shit what happens to animals that don't even raise their own young.
                                CAtch and release man, catch and release.

As a pretty avid fisherman, i have kept some fish and ate them. But i never killed them on the boat. I always used a live stringer or live well. Fish can grow bacteria pretty quickly after killed. I'd take them home and throw them in the fridge, usually they were still alive. Fish are easier to clean (fillet) when cold and stiff, as opposed to fresh. Especially fish like pike.
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X