Denmark Dolphins Slaughter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denmark Dolphins Slaughter?

I ran into this article on an annual dolphin killing spree in Denmark, any Danes go to this thing, or know the history of it? From here it looks like a bunch of families watching men stabbing dolphins with hooks and ripping out their guts while they slowly die to death while crying.

http://rense.com/general88/barb.htm

what the fuck?
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

what the fuck?

And the dolphin is almost extinct as well? What the fuck kind of bullshit is this?
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Supposedly it is a right of passage for teenage males to come into manhood...

This particular species of dolphin is more intelligent then most, and more endangered as well. It's the photo of the whole village watching that makes me the most melancholy.

Comment

fucking euro trash

always the same with those fucking europeans

we americanas should nuke the shit out of europe

motherfuckers

Comment

soupero the posts you put on this forum are akin to the damage danes are doing to these dolphins

Comment

I don't even get how this is possible in Europe and how come I never heard anything about it.

We have had documentaries on the Japanese catching way more whales than they are supposed to, all that stuff, but no attention is given to this and it happens every year?
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

That's what it says in the article Gall, that's why I'm hoping some tw Danes know something about it. If the media got wind of this I bet the story would catch on.

Comment

Savages.

Comment

This is actually not in Denmark, but on the Faroe Islands, they are part of Denmark, but do have their own government.

Comment

The human race is simply disgusting.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

You can sign a petition here:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...salughter.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          Supposedly it is a right of passage for teenage males to come into manhood...
                          I bet if raping newborn infants was a right of passage for these teenage males, they would deem that acceptable as well. Whatever happened to things such as a simple ceremony...like a Bar Mitzvah for example?
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

The Faroe Islands is a small group of Islands north of Scotland, they do not have sufficient land or weather to grow or farm food so they hunt whales once a year.

The only reason so many gather to watch and its a "right to adulthood" for the Faroese men is because theyve been doing it for centuries. Its become a tradition but that doesnt mean they only do it for the tradition.

Comment

fuck chinese people frying fishes alive and eating beating cobra hearts and shit we gotta save the whales from these fucking europeans! FUCK!
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X