No announcement yet.

Denmark Dolphins Slaughter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the scream of a dying dolphin as my ringtone on my phone, and the sound of baby dolphins crying when getting gutted as the alarm clock.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

my alarm is the sound of a 91 accord engine.

magic.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

And in a not-so-tragic story, a giant tomato fell out of a clear sky, landing on and completely obliterating computer gamer Gran Guererro. Fortunately, we will not have to endure another thread being disturbed by a pointless post about tomatoes. May TW forums live forever.
        Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 11-19-2009, 03:57 PM.

Comment

mmmm

giant tomato
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

if vatican assassin disapproves of dolphin genocide then i approve of it
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

everybody go kill a dolphin
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

right now

Comment

PH used to be a funny guy until he devoted his posts entirely to vatican assassin and the pandora all stars.

Comment

Is some of you ryankart on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AsIWHmEYoY&NR=1
                    (Paradise)>dj sage
                    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                    1: Dynasty> LOL
                    1:vue> LOL
                    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Luckily a mexican named Gran Guerrero rescued my house from a giant fucking tomatoe. Still alive and still standin

take that u fuckers (lookin at u noah and ilya--dont really care about vat ass)
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Your heart might be beating still, but you don't have a life. That's reserved for people who aren't batshit insane and likes tomatoes.

Enjoy your life of fail and faggotry, or don't.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

the pilot killing is a rite of passage. clearly it is an old tradition, probably a bit outdated, but it is not that unbelievable. there are still plenty of people who live in lower technological strata that practice old rituals. if you look at the people's faces in the pictures, none of them are smiling. this is not the senseless violence you might make it out to be. additonally, they are killing for food. people who discount the importance of the right of passage need to look more into the subject. most people in the modern world don't know the first thing about being a real man (or woman, for that matter), and the same goes for this game. this includes macho fuck-off's like kthx.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...ng-denmark.htm

this article demonstrates that the pilot whales are not near extinction.
                          Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
                            additonally, they are killing for food. people who discount the importance of the right of passage need to look more into the subject. most people in the modern world don't know the first thing about being a real man (or woman, for that matter), and the same goes for this game. this includes macho fuck-off's like kthx.
                            Oddly enough, it was noted that the remains of these mammals rot on the shore, as the peoples are not able to consume them for food due to the high mercury and other harmful pollutants in their systems. They just kill them for the hell of it and for an old dumbass ritual.
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Internet police alert

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                              They just kill them for the hell of it and for an old dumbass ritual.
                              I recently got banned for a statement similar to this on another forum. Apparently it is racist to pass judgment on other peoples' culture.

Comment

I don't have any idea how to be a real man? What does that mean you liberal faggot, being a real man these days is what, wearing fashionable clothing, getting mani pedi's or some such shit? Walking out into the fucking ocean and clubbing a dolphin to death is what being a real man is about. There is a reason why pussy ass men have their women cheat on them, because women want a man who is actually a man, not a new age progressive liberal pussy man. A girl wants to know that if her family is starving that they will be able to walk into the ocean and fucking gut a dolphin with a hook to feed his family, or in my case go out and shoot a deer or whatever. Women don't want some timid pussy of a guy apologizing to her all day, or letting her run the show. So you keep acting like a homo and being nice all day, and one day someone is going to fuck your girlfriend, because she needs a real man in her life. A dolphin clubbing, homosexual hating, sexist, football watching, sport playing, going out with friends and drinking even when she complains kinda guy. Not a going to get a massage with cucumbers over my eyes, shopping at gap, can't even BBQ, watches desperate housewives and the notebook with her kinda guy.

You stupid faggot.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X