No announcement yet.

Denmark Dolphins Slaughter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan does the same thing. Check out The Cove. One of the most moving documentaries I've ever seen.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Dolphiiins and whales!!!

That is a giant amount of dolphins. I'm still surprised they migrate there.

Comment

Ive actually heard similar stuff going on in both norway and canada as well.

oh noes I will get all the canadians on me!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Actually, its clubbing seals here in Canada. Its well documented. But ours is to thin the expanding herds because they are a danger to the fishing. But meh.

Comment

I can see noah killing dolphins

I love the Miami Dolphins
            He loves tomatoes
            I hate tomatoes
            He hates Dolphins
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I signed the petition. Good link Galleleo. This shit is fucked up...

Dolphins are one of the most friendly animals in the world, and they are very intelligent. It is really a shame to do this to them.

I can even understand doing it to a small fish... not really understand, but it isn't that big of a deal. There are fish everywhere. Dolphins are extinct, and they are far smarter than an average fish. They aren't even classifed as one.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

This is terrible I'm wondering why the dolphins all congregate there and how they manage to catch all of them though.

EDIT: Oh, ok, the petition talks about it. It's still terrible =(
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

We don't do it for tradition in Norway we do it for the lulz.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Finally someone is killing those stupid fucking dolphins that everyone is crying about.

I wish someone would kill the seals and polar bears also, fucking make them extinct so we don't have to see any more images of bleached polar bears on pieces of ice anymore.

I am just glad not everyone in that shithole portion of the world over there is a treehugging liberal faggot.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

PS, I am going to start buying european tuna.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

A baby seal walks into a club...
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

from the fine people of Denmark, www.hitthebitch.dk
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by from wiki

Whaling
                            Killed pilot whales on the beach in the village Hvalba on the southernmost Faroese island SuĂ°uroy, 11 August 2002.

Whaling in the Faroe Islands has been practiced since 1584.[13] It is regulated by Faroese authorities but not by the International Whaling Commission as there are disagreements about the Commission's competency for small cetaceans. Around 950 Long-finned Pilot Whales (Globicephala melaena) are killed annually, mainly during the summer. The hunts, called "grindadráp" in Faroese, are non-commercial and are organized on a community level; anyone can participate. The hunters first surround the pilot whales with a wide semicircle of boats. The boats then drive the pilot whales slowly into a bay or to the bottom of a fjord.

Most Faroese consider the hunt an important part of their culture and history. Animal-rights groups criticize the hunt as being cruel and unnecessary, while the hunters claim in return that most journalists do not exhibit sufficient knowledge of the catch methods or its economic significance.[14][15][16]

As of the end of November 2008 the chief medical officers of the Faroe Islands have recommended that pilot whales no longer be considered fit for human consumption because of the levels of toxins in the whales.

Islanders in motorboats first drive the whales into a bay. The chase may be lengthy. The whales are eventually driven into the shallows. The islanders hammer 2.2 kg metal gaffs into the flesh of each whale until the hooks hold. A 15 cm knife is then used to slash through the blubber and flesh to the spinal column. Next the main blood vessels are severed.

The Faroese treat the hunt as a festive occasion. Children are often given a day off school.[citation needed]

According to Faroese legislation it is also permitted to hunt certain species of small cetaceans other than pilot whales. These include: Bottlenose dolphin; Atlantic white-beaked dolphin; Atlantic white-sided dolphin; and Harbour porpoise (There are also specific regulations for the hunting of harbour porpoise. Harbour porpoises are killed with shotguns).
                            pretty gruesome and i'm against it but there are many animal welfare issues all over the world and with a population of 50 000 it's probably the reason these things don't attract the attention of Japan flouting it's whaling ban in the name of scientific research.

hopefully the bit i bolded will be enough to put and end of this soon
                            In my world,
                            I am King

sigpic

Comment

so is this the week where everyone turns into a bunch of animal rights pussies?

I can come back another time.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                                so is this the week where everyone turns into a bunch of animal rights pussies?

I can come back another time.
                                you are such a hardass squeezer!
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X