Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you drink with Thanksgiving Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw KK that bottle reminds me a lot of Fire Rock pale ale.

That stuff you posted isn't brewed by Kona is it?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

sierra mist!

had thanksgiving dinner with my girlfriend's family, so i couldn't really get sloshed.

going out to a party tonight though. gonna freeze my ass off up here in the northeast. fucking endless mountains are cold!

will probably end up drinking some jug wine since i just found out the party's byob and the wine is all i happen to have on hand.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          I knew I should have covered this earlier.

Its good beer, and its thanksgiving, I donated a little of my money to a state thats collapsing under the weight of liberalism and homosexual PCism
          And alcoholism.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

no wark Hemp Ale is brewed right here in Northern California. Its supposed to have hemp oil in it but I dont taste it. Ne ways its got a good taste to it.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              kthx drinks liberal beer brewed by the fag factory in sunny san fran
              Anchor Steam was originally brewed for the fisherman on the old warf. Faggots dont drink beer dude. They drink whine, schmirnof, or any other faggy fruity malt liquor that u probably drink aswell.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Really? Is that based on a correctly performed academic study? What was the set-up of your study? What was the response rate? Who was your population? How many respondents did you have? Do you think the study had enough internal and external validity?
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

It's true, faggots don't drink beer.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Maybe "faggots" don't, but I know a couple of gay guys who do.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

We were at my friend's house for Thanksgiving, and they bought all sorts of variety packs of beer so that people could pick and choose and not get bored with the same old beer. Sam Adams and Michelob variety packs were there for the most part... had some decent beers, nothing too great but can't complain about free beer.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Galleleo got pretty upset over my comment. Aw thats nice, he has gay Euro friends. Its well known atleast in America that faggots aka gays aka cock gobblers dont drink beer. You queer.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

all my friends that are gay drink beer. specifically all the ones that have been posted in here. they prefer it over semen. go figure.

Comment

ITT: Dirty liberals enjoy the freedom of destroying their internal organs, and bragging about it, despite their Christian morals. Then cast some stones at gay people to make up for it.
                              It's as cool as claiming that you are to be convicted for a felony and then never do any time.

It's also well known in America that

Children who are spanked have lower IQs worldwide, including in the United States, according to new groundbreaking research by University of New Hampshire professor Murray Straus.
                              But don't be afraid, the man is professor. He's an educated man and thus a liberal. So you can deny everything.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

American beers are terrible in general. But so are Finnish ones.
                                jee

Comment

Working...
                                X