Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you drink with Thanksgiving Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upset? I am hardly upset, I was just wondering what academic basis you had for stating such "facts".
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

American beers that you get in Finland are terrible, the local state microbreweries are amazing. But all finnish beer does suck.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

That oatmeal stout looks amazing.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            That oatmeal stout looks amazing.
            it really is man, goose island makes GREAT beer... the only problem is they are closing down they make great root beer too lol
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              American beers that you get in Finland are terrible, the local state microbreweries are amazing. But all finnish beer does suck.

^ agree microbreweries are the way to go in USA, the big beer companies are not... if you are going to buy a 30 rack of miller or something, you do it for beer pong or simply to drink enough to where you get wasted despite the taste...

if you are going to drink a 6 pack of some really good beer, you go the microbrewery route
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Personally, I was working on the Magic Hat winter 09 variety pack.

While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

I'm enjoying the originality of these beer labels.

If I'm randomly trying new beers, it's usually the first thing I look at before I buy it. Wish they had more American microbrews up in Canada for me to try, they look intriguing. (insert "lol Canadian" joke here)
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Try the Hemp Ale. Its amazing.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                      ITT: Dirty liberals enjoy the freedom of destroying their internal organs, and bragging about it, despite their Christian morals. Then cast some stones at gay people to make up for it.
                      It's as cool as claiming that you are to be convicted for a felony and then never do any time.

It's also well known in America that

But don't be afraid, the man is professor. He's an educated man and thus a liberal. So you can deny everything.
                      I will assume this was directed at me. Yea I'm aware I live in a Liberal state but I don't consider myself a democrat or a republican. Personally I vote for whoever I feel gives us a better shot to legalize weed.

And I really hate gay people. Yes I hate their opinions, I hate they way they talk, I hate the way they look, I hate the fact that they love dick, I hate faggots.

And by the way, I did goto jail for about 3 months for my felonies but I would'nt really expect a guy that I hardly ever speak to to know about my past so the fact that you make shit up is expected.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Where do you get those magic hat beers?

Anywhere online?
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

These are Just a few From Seirra Nevada that are really good. You ought to try some out next time kthx unless you have already.

The Summerfest is really good but only comes in season during the summer ofcourse.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

I have had the hefeweizan, you should try to get some Shiner Hefenweizan, its really really good also, and as for celebration ale which I am assuming is Christmas Ale, you should try to find some St. Arnolds. It is really good.

Oh and that summerfest is really good. I had some about six months back.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                              And I really hate gay people. Yes I hate their opinions, I hate they way they talk, I hate the way they look, I hate the fact that they love dick, I hate faggots.
                              That's some nice generalizations there.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

It really is, you hollander faggot.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X