Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my friends got ocd and i'm going to be living with him for a week what should i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friends got ocd and i'm going to be living with him for a week what should i do

here's what i've come up with so far:

leave all the cupboard doors open
    put a note on the fridge that says "regan, we need milk" even if we have like a full 4l bag of milk already
    wear a hawaiian shirt

i need your help
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Leave all the blinds closed. My roommate does this to me and I hate it.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

unstraighten everything

pictures on the wall
      a book on a table
      magnet on the fridge

kick up the corner of a rug

if you notice objects grouped in certain numbers (even numbers or groups of threes, whatever) fuck up the grouping

stutter

wear mismatched socks

casually mention how you were reading this article that discussed the importance of brushing your teeth in a counter-clockwise motion so as to best get all the plaque

oh man, i could go on forever
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

OCD about what? :P

Comment

you have bag's of milk ??

your culture is strange to me
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

explain the cupboard door open phenomenom

put a dead rat on his bed and tell him you just went out for a hunt, and if he would mind if you BBQ'd it on the stove.

while you bbq it, be sure to waft the smell towards his room. if you've got any kind of empty pot nearby, bang it and say dinners ready. If he asks any questions, ask him why is he asking so many questions, and then ask him a question back (give em the stink eye too)
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

apparently ocd is related to the flu bacteria

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I have a lil OCD like I hate nearly closed/opened doors so I either leave it completely closed or opened

My friend has a mini fridge filled with drinks (beer, soda, fiji water) by his desk and we were all in his room smoking out of his volcano vaporizer discussing the funny shit OCD ppl have to go thru just to be "comfortable" and one of the girls in the room had major OCD and she hated it because she cant help herself fix shit just to feel fine. My friend who was grabbing a beer decided that he would place some of the canned drinks on their bellies rather than right up, then closed the door.

She knew what he was doing and didn't move refusing to fix it, we continued to smoke. Then about a minute later she sighed, got up and moved toward the fridge and put the drinks right side up to all our amusement.
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  a
                  virus attacked bacteria, you're right!

',.qq'''
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                    explain the cupboard door open phenomenom

put a dead rat on his bed and tell him you just went out for a hunt, and if he would mind if you BBQ'd it on the stove.

while you bbq it, be sure to waft the smell towards his room. if you've got any kind of empty pot nearby, bang it and say dinners ready. If he asks any questions, ask him why is he asking so many questions, and then ask him a question back (give em the stink eye too)
                    i don't know if i want to do this, cause if i did then i wouldn't want to be doing it.

i'm going to substitute dead rat for big mac and i'll just leave him big macs as gifts all over the house
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

get the big mac wrap
                      sigpic

Comment

then rap about it
                        sigpic

Comment

like scat man

sigpic

Comment

i have ocd about centering things, i.e. if there's only one object on a table it must be perfectly centered. if there is more than one object, the objects must be equa-distant from each other and centered relative to each other.

and my worse bit of ocd:

i can't handle the volume of anything to be set at an odd number, except for odd numbers ending in 5. if there is a numerical volume readout (i.e. on a tv) it can only end in 0, 2, 5 or 8. so you can do something like 30, 32, 35, 38 and 40. i don't like 34 and 36 since they're off center an odd amount from 35.

call me crazy (which i most certainly am) but that's how it is!
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              i have ocd about centering things, i.e. if there's only one object on a table it must be perfectly centered. if there is more than one object, the objects must be equa-distant from each other and centered relative to each other.

and my worse bit of ocd:

i can't handle the volume of anything to be set at an odd number, except for odd numbers ending in 5. if there is a numerical volume readout (i.e. on a tv) it can only end in 0, 2, 5 or 8. so you can do something like 30, 32, 35, 38 and 40. i don't like 34 and 36 since they're off center an odd amount from 35.

call me crazy (which i most certainly am) but that's how it is!
                              y u scaring me?
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X