the snow in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the snow in the US

how's it going? i read it has snowed a shitload in the washington (and at least philly?) area. for some reason the finnish news don't really say any more than that - so how is it really going over there? what works, what doesn't? since i guess you guys aren't really prepared for this kind of shit weather that we get up here in finland pretty often <_<
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

"Pretty often" you mean every 30 years?

Haven't had this much snow since 82 or whatever it was. Even in here. AND NOTHING WORKS HERE!
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

So long global warming lunatics.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

nothing works?

everything works, my life hasn't been affected one iota by the snowfall.
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
          nothing works?

everything works, my life hasn't been affected one iota by the snowfall.
          Trains, pipes, where the fuck to throw all the snow to etc. That nothing/all.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
            how's it going? i read it has snowed a shitload in the washington (and at least philly?) area. for some reason the finnish news don't really say any more than that - so how is it really going over there? what works, what doesn't? since i guess you guys aren't really prepared for this kind of shit weather that we get up here in finland pretty often <_<
            The Northeast gets a lot of snow every year, but this year is pretty crazy, and the DC/Baltimore/Philly area is even crazier. Usually there's one or two storms every winter for the Northeast, but we're going on three already!

Thank god I moved down to Florida this past fall, where we're having an unusually warm winter!

Comment

Lol, Denver gets that much snow several times a year, almost every year. My sympathy is limited
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

My car :-(

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=spvhpg&s=6

Comment

Looks like an igloo.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

federal government closed down for 3 days straight now. I'm expecting a 4th day off of work. Although it's really boring not being able to do anything when all transportation shuts down.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Pretty much stuck.

Also looks like a water main burst on my street, since we have no running water and there's 5-6 trucks out there with yellow lights blaring.
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                        The Northeast gets a lot of snow every year, but this year is pretty crazy, and the DC/Baltimore/Philly area is even crazier. Usually there's one or two storms every winter for the Northeast, but we're going on three already!

Thank god I moved down to Florida this past fall, where we're having an unusually warm winter!
                        where abouts in fl
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          So long global warming lunatics.
                          Global warming causes extremes in all areas of weather, including blizzards.
                          Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                          Mastersword> ROFL
                          Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                            Pretty much stuck.

Also looks like a water main burst on my street, since we have no running water and there's 5-6 trucks out there with yellow lights blaring.
                            Water main breaks are a huge pain in the ass to fix at the best of times. In this weather, I'll be surprised if they get it done in a respectable amount of time. How long did it take them to fix it edify?
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor View Post
                              Global warming causes extremes in all areas of weather, including blizzards.
                              Yes.. global warming causes blizzards. A wizard of smart.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X