Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
    I dont use trains.

Pipes in our house/work and everyone I know are fine.

Snow can be shoveled into big ass heaps, instead of being lazy and leaving it on the sidewalks so the ambulance cant get into your house. Nothing a little shoveling wont fix.
    well in the US they've a good reason to leave the snow on their sidewalks, here's an hilarious article on the high risk americans face when shoveling snow..

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/10...art/index.html

heart attacks from shoveling snow.. LOL.

in my local newspaper it was followed with a sneer of 'in Russia they must be wondering 'how did we ever lose the cold war to this nation'.

ps. on a personal note, I'm fucking done with this winter, since december not a week without freezing temperatures and/or snow.. also now the local governments are getting reluctant to buy more salt and w/e so besides the main roads a lot of roads are becoming slippery as hell.. just too annoying.. fell 3 times in last 3 weeks, while 0 times in december.. my racing bike wasn't made for this crap weather, i won't give in though!!! i think next week it should be around 5 ave again!! after that soon it'll be spring i hope. B)

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
      i think next week it should be around 5 ave againB)
      brb putting down landmines

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
        well in the US they've a good reason to leave the snow on their sidewalks, here's an hilarious article on the high risk americans face when shoveling snow..

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/10...art/index.html

heart attacks from shoveling snow.. LOL.

in my local newspaper it was followed with a sneer of 'in Russia they must be wondering 'how did we ever lose the cold war to this nation'.

ps. on a personal note, I'm fucking done with this winter, since december not a week without freezing temperatures and/or snow.. also now the local governments are getting reluctant to buy more salt and w/e so besides the main roads a lot of roads are becoming slippery as hell.. just too annoying.. fell 3 times in last 3 weeks, while 0 times in december.. my racing bike wasn't made for this crap weather, i won't give in though!!! i think next week it should be around 5 ave again!! after that soon it'll be spring i hope. B)
        But in the States, most properties and driveways are triple the size than that in Holland. My old neighbor passed away from a heart attack while shoveling his drive some 10+ years ago. His drive was about 45 metre or about 50 +/- yards from the street to his house. I have no idea as to why someone would even want to shovel such a mass of snow. Get a snowblower or a plow to do it.

Flip side that made me wonder in a similar fashion as to this post, is the amount of deaths due to heat stroke that people in Europe had last summer. It was not even hot and yet people were dropping like flies. Can only imagine what would happen if it hit 42 c. for a week.

Most people that are having such related health probs in the states are over 50 and are simply idiots for shoveling.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
          This is just blown way out of proportion.
          I c wat u did thar.
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

columbus man shot shoveling snow
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
              are you that stupid

like really

that stupid?
              Hey atleast I have the balls to say something when kthx acts like a retard. Figured it would make the thread more interesting also (or painful...).

EDIT: The difference between my "graphs" and your attempt of being cool is that one is in direct relation to the other while two just match. Its not hard to understand that an increase in temperature (even by just a few degrees) -> more moisture --> weather effects listed in the graph. As for kthx, I'm not arguing that humans are the complete cause of global warming, I'm just saying we have ways to reduce our contribution to it.
              Last edited by Rigor; 02-12-2010, 04:43 PM.
              Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
              Mastersword> ROFL
              Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

o god global warming is causing more volcanic eruptions o god help

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

its snowing
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    o god global warming is causing more volcanic eruptions o god help
                    The gases (sulfur dioxide, etc) from volcanoes cause minor temperature changes (but that is beside the point). You can subtract the small number of volcanic events if it makes you feel better.
                    Mastersword> ROFL
                    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor View Post
                      Hey atleast I have the balls to say something when kthx acts like a retard. Figured it would make the thread more interesting also (or painful...).

EDIT: The difference between my "graphs" and your attempt of being cool is that one is in direct relation to the other while two just match. Its not hard to understand that an increase in temperature (even by just a few degrees) -> more moisture --> weather effects listed in the graph. As for kthx, I'm not arguing that humans are the complete cause of global warming, I'm just saying we have ways to reduce our contribution to it.
                      Look up the "Milankovitch theory". You may follow in with Al Gore's CO2 propaganda but personally I believe it has to do with gravity and celestial dynamics.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo/milankovitch.html

Comment

I didn't say anywhere or reference that I fully support Al Gores views on climate change. While some of them have sufficient basis, more than likely it is due to a combination of astronomical/planet cycles and human activities. Honestly, I don't think it is/will be possible to measure the "complete true cause" since its not something you can really directly measure. The only thing people can do is intelligently observe direct relations between data and act accordingly.

I'm more so irritated about people who don't think global warming exists at all (and lesser so burning fossil fuels effects on the atmosphere).
                        Mastersword> ROFL
                        Mastersword> really?

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

fuk it snowed a lot

wow guys there is a lot of snow

halp halp
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Missed class for the entire week!

I lives near D.C.
                            1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                            Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                            1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                            1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                            beam> stfu tsunami
                            Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                            beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                            Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

clear skies in western washington.

apparently its fucking with the olycmipsucs
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

still snowing
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Working...
                                X