Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some guy i dont know said i was a decent guy !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some guy i dont know said i was a decent guy !!

wooo treating UC as a blog since i don't have one and no one reads it anyhow

so it's all true he asked what i bought as i walked out of "spuds" ( a local takeaway ) @ 01:30 drunk on st paddys day

i said a mexican burger , he asked was i mexican i said no . 2 girls he was with laughed

he asked what would i ask the bitch behind the counter for if i wanted a cheesy chip

i said "i wouldn't call her a bitch i'd go " can i have a cheesy chip plz"" the girls laughed more and the guy said to the girls i was a decent guy and patted on the back friendly like, i thought he was a bit of a dick if truth be told but i did the decent guy thing patted him on the back and went aye that i am and walked off mildly confused by it all

my life is exciting

i'm a decent guy
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

I know what you mean by thinking he was a dick. It's just that attitude like he's trying to impress the girls with some stupid comment at your expense. Good move patting him back haha.

Comment

i imagined one of these frat brahs (no homo) as i was reading that story

am i correct in this assumption?

seeing you're from ireland really messes up this story. you were in america when this happened, right? there's no mexican food in ireland is there?

these are important questions
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

so the irish celebrate st. patty's day by patting each other on the back

i will take this knowledge back to the motherland
        Originally posted by paradise!
        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
        1:Reaver> HALP
        1:Reaver> HELELP
        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
          i imagined one of these frat brahs (no homo) as i was reading that story

am i correct in this assumption?

seeing you're from ireland really messes up this story. you were in america when this happened, right? there's no mexican food in ireland is there?

these are important questions
          uhm he wasn't quite as homo erotic as those guys and he was 10 years older prolly but it did seem that this was the only time he ventured out off the gym and into society

never been to america , it's not mexican food they just call it that as they fire some chilli con carne onto your burger, when your drunk sometimes what you need on your burger is more ground up cow
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

They put cheese dip mixed with beef on your beef hamburger? Why not just put a slice of fucking cheese like normal civilized adults?

Fuck
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sloppy joe?
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Part 1: The screw
                Part 2: The "mexican"
                Part 3: ?????

Can't wait for the final installment of this epic trilogy.

:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                  Part 1: The screw
                  Part 2: The "mexican"
                  Part 3: ?????

Can't wait for the final instalment of this epic trilogy.

:wub:
                  lol the screw was on a different level fuelled by love of screw and not alcohol

yesterday i played pool with 2 friends but i ended up drunk as it was in a bar and i was drinking smithwicks before moving onto german beer http://www.krombacher.com/produkte/pils.php and http://www.erdinger.de/en/Products/S...ml#Information

then i bought a kebab and was talking to the algerian kebab man who hated french ppl about zinedine zidane becuase i knew his parents where algerian

it was a weird conversation , but it's ok cuase i'm a decent guy

perhaps the internot is saved from me not having a blog
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

PD, I want to hear someone sing Behind Blue Eyes with a really drunk irish accent, i think you'd be perfect.

Comment

i think hes making a pass at you

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I expect a link to ur recording when i login tonight pd

Comment

Working...
                        X