90210 (2009-2011 edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90210 (2009-2011 edition)

i want each and every one of you to watch this show. it will change your life in every possible way, not just your sexual orientation.

if not for me, at least watch it for

he went surfing. SURFING!

this is a show about breaking stereotypes, hot underage (16-17, though obv. the actors/actresses are 22+) broads engaging in tomfoolery, and most importantly respecting females (i learned not to get a girl drunk and take pics and mass text it all over school.. you can too!).

i have cried more times watching the first season of this show than ph has cried during the notebook and i urge you to watch it asap

kindly,
    lil illz
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

i want to talk to you bros about this show

don't be dicks
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

postin hate in yo thread

fuck tomatoe
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Which actress would you respect the hardest?
        (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

kontrolz i'm so glad you axed that

you know it's so hard to decide i can't even begin to tell you. it's between annie and silver.

Exhibit A1: Annie:

she is fucking hot and innocent and oh man she's my guuurl. and she uses a lot of bronzer and is so tan and mmmm mmm mm oh and she's from bonercity, kansas. but then she constantly makes these weird facial expressions

Exhibit A2:

fuck.. 3 image limit.. to be continued

Comment

it's gotta be between Annie and Silver.. Silver is oh man oh man Jesus definitely spent some extra time on that broad

here they are together:

sigh i don't know and it breaks my heart

they are both going through tough times right now

here is the queen bitch NAOMI omg i want to stick my dong in her eye socket. no respect 4 that female, no sir
            http://www.realbeauty.com/cm/realbea..._90210_375.gif

Comment

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3860/huha.png

Comment

use darkness theme and maybe it will work better for you next time cause it came out right for me

also ilya lil wayne is horrible
                sigpic

Comment

And you are bad at doing taxes
                  sigpic

Comment

i miss brenda
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Saw the title and knew immediately...

THATS the annie you won't stop talking about? Bro. BRO.

Silver much more worthy of respect, just sayin

PS. ouch gran
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

annie kind of looks like becky from full house imo

Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Nothing for you to see here ph they're too old for you
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

yes i am definitely leaning towards silver. what is annie doing, she needs to stop being such a skank.

gran you don't mean it. YOU DON'T MEAN IT

ph brenda is the ugliest broad on the show what the hell are talking about?

really dogg? get outta here

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              annie kind of looks like becky from full house imo
                              you mean Debbie (annie's mom) looks like becky from full house.. and that's because its the same person

wtf is wrong with all of you?

Comment

Working...
                              X