Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit

i would let Silver pee on me any day.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this took awhile.

i didnt realize ryan was such a pimp
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Holy fucking shit
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

yes, Nickname. after she broke up with Michael from The Wire, she cut her hair and i think she's worse off for it but still amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post

Holy fucking shit
            Not a very flattering dress, she's still good looking, but got any better pictures?
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
              this took awhile.

i didnt realize ryan was such a pimp
              You forgot Ryan with that bartender chick he saw to make Jen mad. And I feel like Jen needs more people attached to her. And what about Ty and Annie? You're slacking bro.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                You forgot Ryan with that bartender chick he saw to make Jen mad. And I feel like Jen needs more people attached to her. And what about Ty and Annie? You're slacking bro.
                hmm.. i vaguely remember the bartender chick

ty and annie? they went out? wtf really?

shit i am embarassed

edit: you're right.. they did.. when they were in the play. FUCK! suicidebooth.jpg

i can't believe jasper didn't die. i actually really thought he would and was really happy for a week thinking he was dead. hope he goes away and never comes back
                Last edited by Ilya; 04-07-2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

she cut her hair? what a bitch.

I'm going back to pandagirl. Nobody tell her how i almost strayed, okay?
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

bump.

panda what did you think about today's episode? fuckin a. everyone keeps making retarded fucking facial expressions. Annie's face has just been a complete mess this season, everytime she comes on the screen it's like she's having a stroke. i am going to send her a twitter message about it.

dixon is so fucking annoying. go back to The Wire and kill people.

annie and liam are going to hook up and naomi is going to go apeshit again. this is going to be a mess

annoyed to see naomi's sister back. if jasper comes back next season i will FLIP.

i'd also like your input into this survey http://www.esquire.com/women/women-i...can-women-0510

Comment

also silver didn't look good this episode at all

:|

no one did, really. Ivy was the most attractive and she looks like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                        bump.

panda what did you think about today's episode? fuckin a. everyone keeps making retarded fucking facial expressions. Annie's face has just been a complete mess this season, everytime she comes on the screen it's like she's having a stroke. i am going to send her a twitter message about it.

dixon is so fucking annoying. go back to The Wire and kill people.

annie and liam are going to hook up and naomi is going to go apeshit again. this is going to be a mess

annoyed to see naomi's sister back. if jasper comes back next season i will FLIP.

i'd also like your input into this survey http://www.esquire.com/women/women-i...can-women-0510
                        All the girls are getting uglier as the season progresses. Annie used to be so cute... now she's not. I don't like Silver's short hair because of that weird tattoo on the back of her neck. I guess Adriana looks cuter with long hair, but that's it.

I totally see Annie and Liam hooking up. Also annoyed to see Jen back because the way she talks bothers me. Actually Jasper's voice bothers me too... I hope he doesn't come back either.

I also wish they'd tie up the whole Annie killing somebody storyline.

Survey too long.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

The black kid looks so misplaced in the group picture. It just feels that they're putting in a black person just to please the minority.
                          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I'm still calling Annie and Liam hooking up. Possibly after her parents divorce. Maybe Naomi will ally with Jen to get them both back?

Oh, and I think Teddy is going to end up hurting Silver.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

yeah annie and liam are definitely gonna hook up.. i don't know about jen and naomi though. just can't see that. i'm still expecting jasper to come back, there's no way they're gonna end that story arch (as much as i wish they would). maybe jasper and naomi will team up

that saved file on annie's computer with her confession has to come up again

do you really think they'll get the divorce?

Comment

oh shit only 2 more episodes of the season

Comment

Working...
                                X