Any Polish players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    You lack the skills to understand English, don't you?
    And you are a great debater, way to stay on topic.

Comment

There is hardly any point at "debating" if you can't even grasp what I'm saying.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        And you are a great debater, way to stay on topic.
        maybe you'd fair better speaking your native language vatican but right now you're just embarrassing yourself.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

So, here's the video from the first witness to the plane's crash site, notice the gun shots and guy yelling out "please don't shoot me."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxIFh...layer_embedded

Oh ya, the guy who shot the video was just murdered. And here's an article about Poland's largest business deal in its history: a deal that makes Russia the sole provider of gas to Poland for the next thirty years.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010...mark-gas-deal/

The plane crashed in Russia, Vladmir Putin was put in charge of the investigation, there are Russian voices saying "change of plans" right before several gun shots in the video which was taken down from youtube and the person who put it up has been killed. Feel free to ignore all if the information and instead say something like "learn to speak English vatican you are embarrassing yourself." Like this.

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          Learn to read Tagmor.

Once you can grasp the basic understanding of the English language, get back to me.
          What did Tagmor fail to understand in your post Galleleo? You say he cannot understand English, but your posts are not that difficult to understand, once you work through the sarcasm. Maybe that's the problem.

Originally posted by Curse
          lol i'm confused in all your sarcasm
          You said, "I can even see Russia do it, but the European Union?" And then you spent 4 paragraphs making point that it is odd that the EU would kill a Polish cabinet over its policies of adopting the Euro, when so many other countries who don't use the Euro are not being removed as well. The EU-Euro theory was just one I offered, and you're right, it probably isn't the reason they were assassinated, if indeed they were. Well, now that Russia is the suspect and not the EU are you more open to opening a TW inquiry investigation and blowing the lid off of this caper?

Tagmor asked you a couple of similar questions, such as why you think conspiracies such as political assassinations do not happen in Europe, and why you are so adamant in completely disregarding the possibility of one in this case even though the small amount of information you have, including the story about the president forcing his inexperienced pilot to land in fog--a story which some others in this thread pointed out as seeming unbelievable, and later turned out to be completely false as I showed. I thought it would be interesting to see your responses to these simple questions, but instead you just said,

Originally posted by Galleleo
          You lack the skills to understand English, don't you?

The problem is, I don't see anything in your posts that answers Tagmor's questions. So Galleleo, what are we missing in your posts that answers this riddle? Or is this how you win all all of your arguments? And by the way, you said you weren't going to respond to this because it's a bunch of BS (even though it just happened and no one knows anything about it, I mean, I hope you don't get onto any juries any time soon shit) and then you responded to it directly afterward. Here, I'll copy and paste it 4 times for added effect:

Originally posted by Galleleo
          I'm not even going to respond to what you said there because it's all a bunch of bullshit. What do Berlin, Frankfurt and Paris even have to do with Poland devaluing the zloty?

I'm not even going to respond to what you said there because it's all a bunch of bullshit. What do Berlin, Frankfurt and Paris even have to do with Poland devaluing the zloty?

Comment

First off all, and this illustrates your lack of understanding Europe. We don't have juries in the Netherlands.

Second off all, what are you talking about winning arguments? This isn't even an argument or something you can debate about, this is speculation and nothing more. I'm not going to argue semantics with you. It's hardly worth it, you're about as batshit insane as Tone and you'll see conspiracy where you want to see it.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              Uh why? It's a good newspaper, especially for financial happenings.
              because faux news owns it!!! omzg~

rupert murdoch eats babies
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

third off all, lrn speak engrish
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

why is galleleo so adamant that there is no conspiracy to what happened in poland???
                  sigpic

Comment

it's obvious

The Dutch did it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                      why is galleleo so adamant that there is no conspiracy to what happened in poland???
                      Because he's a dumb dutch fag, as easy as that.

I hate conspiracy theories, but I approve of this one.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

It's weird how Galleleo responds sometimes, but I'm still with him on this one.

When a tragedy like this happens, with so many high ranking officials involved, it's so easy to link all kinds of crazy shit to it because these persons had to deal with a lot of complex situations when they were still alive.

Vatican (and others): why are you so adamant in insisting that a conspiracy did indeed happen? The 'evidences' you present are controversial and vague at best. The EU-Euro theory is indeed the most absurd one of them all, especially because it's full of assumptions that do not make any sense. The fact that you even have to present multiple theories to make your story look credible suggests that none of them carry any real relevance for it to be forward as an irrefutable truth.

So why is it so hard for you to believe in the most obvious explanation available: that seriously unfavorable weather conditions caused a chain of unfortunate errors onboard the plane that eventually led to its crash?

Seriously, you're acting like just another Tone with a more elaborate form of speech in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle View Post
                          The fact that you even have to present multiple theories to make your story look credible suggests that none of them carry any real relevance for it to be forward as an irrefutable truth.

So why is it so hard for you to believe in the most obvious explanation available: that seriously unfavorable weather conditions caused a chain of unfortunate errors onboard the plane that eventually led to its crash?
                          Nycle, I offer different theories because I don't have the irrefutable truth, in fact I don't have much to go on because I don't know much about Poland's politics with Russia and the EU. That's why I originally just wanted to know if there were any Polish TW players that could give us their two cents. I believe that the predictable reference to Tone is unwarranted because where he points to a clear sky and says there is a UFO, I point to the sky and say hey look it's clear, as in, the video whose link I posted which was 40 minutes after the plane crash shows blue skies, and no impenetrable fog which would make this conspiracy story go away rather quickly. I believe that when an entire countries political body has been completely removed that it might be worth looking into, rather than simply accept whatever story the mainstream media shows me.

So far there are two stories which came from the usual sources which said that there was dense fog and that the president forced an inexperienced pilot to land anyways; however, a couple of days later both of these stories have been proven to be false. Nevertheless, I have been careful to say in my posts that it may not be a conspiracy after all, so, seriously, watch the video, hear the gunshots, realize the person who shot that video was stabbed three times, taken to the hospital, and stabbed three more times. Do the research yourself if you dare to take the red pill and see where this rabbit hole goes, ya, go ahead and mock my matrix reference but in your heart of hearts you know that you are just another unexciting doorknob in the gates of despair, good day.

Comment

I believe the predictable reference to Tone is warranted because if I would read this post, without seeing the name of the author, I would think it was written by Tone.

I can't believe you're basing a lot of your assumptions on that mediocre quality video. What happened to objectivity? Do you have some sort of in-depth knowledge of plane crashes and the Polish language that puts you in a position to thoroughly understand what is going in there and draw conclusions from it? Far from it. You just saw a reference to it on some random site and thought 'Hey, even though I know squat about what is actually going on in that video it seems to be perfectly matching with what I've always suspected, so I'll just go ahead and put it forward as credible evidence'.

You say that you see clear skies in that video, I don't even see a shade of blue. You say you hear gunshots while implicitly implying that they killed any remaining survivors, who says it wasn't the police trying to keep away looters and other cockroaches Russian style? And that siren in the video, that is NOT what a typical siren sounds like. There is also a moment in the video where a black man supposedly 'fell off the plane', I say, what man? Also, how do you know the man who shot the video was stabbed three times? Were you there when it happened? Or is your source here just some other obscure internet forum post?

I'm not good with figurative speech in English so I can't say I fully understand what the hell your pill story with rabbits and doorknobs is all about, but maybe you should be the one doing the rethinking and come back when you have some substantial evidence to back up your stance instead of throwing around random garbage.

Comment

Sorry man when I crack the case and got everything locked down I'll present it to you and you will forgive me and love me.

Comment

Hate this culture of conspiratorial pseudo-science whereby paranoid kids on the internet think they have some personally revealed access to the truth.

As galleleo said, this was an accident. Poland and Russia were on good diplomatic terms so much so that
                                Poland have praised Russia for the nature in which they've handled it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X