No announcement yet.

Any Polish players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same folks that did 9/11. and the same folks that are having a tea party outside my office. they did it.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
      ...after deciding to devalue its currency...
      Source? If this was true I think I would know about it.

Poland has no need to devalue its currency, it has a robust economy which has managed to avoid recession or even stagnation in the credit crisis altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle View Post
        Source? If this was true I think I would know about it.
        Here: Wall Street Mother fucking Journal, 1 day before plane crash: http://blogs.wsj.com/new-europe/2010...-weaken-zloty/

Let me spell it out for you Galleleo, since you seem to know so little about that continent you are claiming as your jurisdiction:

In moving to weaken the zloty, Poland’s leadership was placing the interests of the people of Poland ahead of the interests of the European collective known as the European Union.

Then, the next day, the president of Poland dies in a plane crash along with numerous other top leaders, including the president of the National Bank.

The Army chief of staff, Gen. Franciszek Gagor, National Bank President Slawomir Skrzypek and Deputy Foreign Minister Andrzej Kremer were on the passenger list.

Poland has been dragging its feet in adopting the euro and joining the European Union, having pushed back its target date for doing so until 2015. Here in the U.S., we might say that Poland is not a “team player.” In the New World Order, bad things tend to happen to leaders who aren’t team players.

So, if the assignation theory is correct, we should all see Poland's new leadership pushing its adoption of the Euro to a closer date.

And guess what, most countries with brains do make attempts to not put the heads of the army, government, and bank on the same plane in any circumstance. Seems like common sense to me.

Comment

I don't claim anything as my jurisdiction. I'm just telling you to keep your crazy conspiracy theories confined to your own continent. The American government might like to come up with insanely complicated plots for all kinds of shit. I can even see Russia do it, but the European Union? Seriously, go check yourself into a mental hospital.

Also, Poland is hardly the only country that doesn't have the Euro, ever heard of the UK? Sweden? Czech Republic? I don't see their leaders all dying all of a sudden. The UK doesn't have any plans at all to adopt to the Euro.

Or how about Switzerland, those fuckers won't even join the European Union, I don't see the entire country being assassinated because the people voted against joining the EU not to long ago. Surely if we just kill every Swiss dude out there (beside Cancellara, he's pretty awesome) the new population of the Swiss will surely voted to become part of the EU.

Or what about Africa? None of those fuckers have opted to become part of the EU at all... Time to drop some nuclear bombs.

Ow, and we should attack the United States of course, for claiming to be some kind of World Power, who the fuck are they? Obviously Europe rules all, we need to shut those motherfuckers up, thinking they all that.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            Heard your government was decapitated in a plane crash, anything suspicious about it?
            ~tHe CaLLoUt~

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              Ow, and we should attack the United States of course, for claiming to be some kind of World Power, who the fuck are they? Obviously Europe rules all, we need to shut those motherfuckers up, thinking they all that.
              lol i'm confused in all your sarcasm there but ya usa is world super power next to china and we rape all. always saving people from world war zzzzzz
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Please keep your conspiracy bullshit to your American soil and stay out of Europe with that bullshit.
                errrrrrrr what? Conspiracy theories are a national pastime in many European countries, including The Netherlands.
                Stop trying to portray Europe as somekind of mecca for social and intellectual sophistication. I know it was difficult growing up watching all those Schwarzenegger movies, but try to move on dude... We are all the same people.
                It's also funny how you seem confident enough to completely dispell anykind of malicious intent. Were you there? Do you have contacts within the various groups involved? No. You dont. So quit with your condescending bullshit.
                Whilst Vatican Assassin isn't stupid enough to claim unequivocally what happened, you are.
                sigpic

Comment

Learn to read Tagmor.

Once you can grasp the basic understanding of the English language, get back to me.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I don't use any cologne or eau de toilette or deodorant really, I just don't stink.
                    aaa
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

anyone who quotes the wsj is a complete tool
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                        Uh why? It's a good newspaper, especially for financial happenings.

Comment

hey i am polish

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                            so are you saying that the polish government did not pass the legislation that the wall street journal is reporting on? and that they just made this up? thanks for your awesome contribution here paradise.

Originally posted by Galleleo

First results from the Black Box are indicating that the Pilot flying the plane was inexperienced with the type of plane he was flying. And the tower had warned him that he should land somewhere else because of Fog but that the Polish president (highest rank on the plane) overruled that decision so they turned around and had a 4th try and landing the plane and then crashed.
                            Hey Galleleo, guess what, your "first results" are just rumors, DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED OR ARE YOU CONTENT WITH THE FIRST STORY YOU HEARD WHICH HAS TURNED OUT TO BE FALSE?

Polish plane crash: pilots were not pressured to land

Black box analysis dispels rumours that passengers on President Lech Kaczynski's plane ordered pilots to land in fog

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...lech-kaczynksi

Comment

You lack the skills to understand English, don't you?

Comment

sorry to hear about your president exotic if you need to talk you know where to reach me
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X