Today I lost my business in a fire...sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I lost my business in a fire...sad day

For those of you who dont know...I own the caesar martini's in Waterloo. This morning there was a huge fire in the area and my business burnt down. I am pretty much at a loss for words now.

http://news.therecord.com/news/article/700674
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Going to have a long talk with the plaza's property managers, insurance group, and fire marshal.

There is a link to pics below and a youtube video of a student recording the fire. I almost want to cry right now...

http://renjie.posterous.com/developi...waterloo-plaza

- You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Sorry to hear, but you have an insurance so I guess everything will work out fine?

Still sucks to restart.

Comment

that really sucks

edit: he did it

|
        |
        |
        v
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I want to be able to point at someone and say there, that's the bad guy
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Yea I just started reading about that today.

Didn't know you owned the Caesars. I used to go there when I was in 2nd year at Laurier. Pretty nice place. Fires are pretty shitty and I'm sorry for your loss.

I am also sad that Mel's caught on fire too..
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I thought the fire only went up to Tabu/140 West? have you been able to see what happened at a closer up angle? I checked this morning but wasn't able to see farther than that. Keep me updated if you hear anything else!

Comment

Oh my Cash. That's horrible. I hope insurance and everything works out for you.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Wow, sorry for your loss. Dont lose hope you'll bounce back. Sab upar wale ke haath main hain.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Kharma
                    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Heard about this fire didn't know I'd sort of know someone who owned a business there! Hope your insurance comes through, but either way it sucks.
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

I walked by University plaza today. I think Caesars managed to do okay comparatively to the other businesses. Can't say anything about the inside of it, but the outside seems to be perfectly intact compared to the other businesses. Still a bad situation overall, but I think out of all the businesses there, Caesars will be the easiest one to salvage from this fire.

Hope things turn out for the better.
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Sorry to hear it man, fucking liberals.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

http://www.restaurantica.com/on/wate...inis/23005271/

Judging by those reviews it looks like the fire did you a favour.
                            sigpic

Comment

Unlucky, hope it all turns out well.

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              Sab upar wale ke haath main hain.
                              well to a certain extent but...shit happens...never talk like that again it annoys me
                              Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Working...
                              X